DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Battlefield Management System project is closed...
========
it's better to close all the programs even close whole country and continue shitting on the streets this is what government wants and this is what we are seen in front of the world. carry forward this legacy.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Army will probably go for Kurganets 25
along with T-15 as replacement of BMP-2 and T -14 as replacement of T -72 in future ---- don't think domestic options will meet IA requirements ---- they will induct small batches of domestic solutions to keep Indian nationalist & industry happy & then will go for large scale induction of armata UCV platform.

4mayrehearsal_17 (1).jpg

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
it's better to close all the programs even close whole country and continue shitting on the streets this is what government wants and this is what we are seen in front of the world. carry forward this legacy.
We have work on tactical communications systems, artillery command and control system and other systems ongoing which connect army headquarters.. but for the frontline soldier and officers its same old kit...

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Chetoos sellers with their loud farts once again ---- turn out to be utter failure once again --- I have seen this coming long time back ---- army knew it & still give them a rope so loosers can keep on going screwing govt --- military was fixed on armata for long cause they knew domestic BS***s won't be able to deliver like always ---- look like OFB will produce Armata locally 10 year down the line which is logical step.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just when OFB, Tata and L&T were ready to field their prototype, they decided to shelve it.
What is the reason?
Apparently it’s cost of deployment is 5000 crores, they thought they would rather spend that money on emergency procurement.

but I think BMS is bound to make a comeback, after the current round of procurements are sorted out. No point in running BMS, while most of the hardware is foreign.

IP created during the project by vendors, doesn’t go away.

porky_kicker

Country flag
432411c0-12af-4699-9c9b-ae077579f7c3.jpg

Compact co-axial bicopter drone (which means having two propellers rotating clock and anti-clockwise about a common axis)

Abhilekh Mukherjee is the inventor , unfortunately he got no help from govt agencies inspite of appeals for funding.

This drone has great potential and application

This is the problem in India , if anybody does anything out of ordinary , path breaking and revolutionary , they are shunned because it is deemed as a risk , a aberration from status quo.
Stupid rigid mindset , always wanting to take safe path .

Do you think same would happen in Japan USA china ?

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 41895

Compact co-axial bicopter drone (which means having two propellers rotating clock and anti-clockwise about a common axis)

Abhilekh Mukherjee is the inventor , unfortunately he got no help from govt agencies inspite of appeals for funding.

This is the problem in India , if anybody does anything out of ordinary , path breaking and revolutionary , they are shunned because it is deemed as a risk , a aberration from status quo.
Stupid regid mindset.

what application does it have???????

porky_kicker

Country flag
lrde-product-images-13.jpg

Battlefield Surveillance Radar (BSR) and Battlefield Multi-Function Radar (BMFR).

First time in the world in my knowledge to see search and track radars incorporated in high mobility vehicles in a flush conformal configuration. Correct me if i am wrong.
This is unique .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Apparently it’s cost of deployment is 5000 crores
And we blew some 3000 crores to build statue of unity.
Its things like this which sometimes make the leftists look sensible.

they thought they would rather spend that money on emergency procurement.
What sort of emergency procurement?
What could be more important than building credible troop transportation system.
Look I'm not mad they shelved the project.
I'll be mad if they buy some foreign maal instead of Indigenous option.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
What sort of emergency procurement?
What could be more important than building credible troop transportation system.
Look I'm not mad they shelved the project.
I'll be mad if they buy some foreign maal instead of Indigenous option.
look unless jaichands n import lobby are not taken care dont expect indigenous thing working....i have been saying this since start.....our local manufactures arent experienced n options r limited.....military wants everything ready made and matured products which is not in our case....

Aashk

Country flag
View attachment 41895

Where to find that guy?

rone

Country flag
View attachment 41895

This is what I not like about our forum where inventions of isro like PSU robot's called school project where existing coaxial frame mod called as breakthrough, yep co axial rotor UAV is good but its not nothing new it need complex flight control laws and it have high volatile stability, its hard to make it in to a military application rather than a prototype, still we can go for bi copter design for larger fly time and better stability

Global Defence

New threads

Articles