Don’t ‘meddle’ in Nepal, Sri Lanka, China media warns India

Krusty

Country flag
@Krusty : Had several discussions with this guy. No point, facts don't mean anything to him. :lol:
yeah, I just found out the hard way. I really couldn't take it anymore. it took some time before I realize that I was the dumbass trying to cite fact after fact when they just end up being ignored. so I just left it. right now, Friday night, kicking back to some Martini and watching bad boys movie.. after some unwarranted frustration I learnt to ignore him and relax ...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What kind of facts have you brought up my friend? All the time what you people are doing is deny any source I brought up in here. Just like the guy who denied "Chulawamsa" can't be taken as accurate when I showed him the sources for Sinhalese army invading Madurai in 12th century.

You bring any fact. I would love to rebut them.
Not in this thread my friend, but in another one several months ago.
First impression is the best and you failed, with your nonsense drivel against tamil in lanka, in that thread.
Now you have to try harder.
Forgot the thread, find it out yourself if it bothers you, friend.

HeinzGud

Country flag
yeah, I just found out the hard way. I really couldn't take it anymore. it took some time before I realize that I was the dumbass trying to cite fact after fact when they just end up being ignored. so I just left it. right now, Friday night, kicking back to some Martini and watching bad boys movie.. after some unwarranted frustration I learnt to ignore him and relax ...
You took the easy way out of the discussion by blaming me. Anyone with a slightest brain can see how have you lost the debate and finally you have to stop arguing because if you did so you have to accept the defeat.

Take it like a man. Don't run away like the pussy.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Not in this thread my friend, but in another one several months ago.
First impression is the best and you failed, with your nonsense drivel against tamil in lanka, in that thread.
Now you have to try harder.
Forgot the thread, find it out yourself if it bothers you, friend.
Yeah I remember. I didn't run away. I'm still stand on my view of Tamils and their demands.

Krusty

Country flag
You took the easy way out of the discussion by blaming me. Anyone with a slightest brain can see how have you lost the debate and finally you have to stop arguing because if you did so you have to accept the defeat.

Take it like a man. Don't run away like the pussy.
Happy Friday bro ...

e8383be7813f2e37e0fca6964fd3d7a7.jpg

I am done with you

Krusty

Country flag
That's the last refugee of a person who is bankrupt in arguments.

It's being pleasure pulverizing you. Hope to find you again in a thread of a similar subject.
ignoring facts doesn't make them go away. you think you might have 'pulverized' me but 10 minutes with google will tell you just how dumb you are .. so will the people who read through this thread .

HeinzGud

Country flag
ignoring facts doesn't make them go away. you think you might have 'pulverized' me but 10 minutes with google will tell you just how dumb you are .. so will the people who read through this thread .
What fact did I ignored. Don't lie. It's you who have ignored the fact I have presented and tried to bail out.

If you are so sure why not pulverize me within 10 minutes. I'm ready to face it.

HeinzGud

Country flag
I am still waiting for your source you promised to give until then nobody is going to buy your snake oil.
Here it is.

In India’s 1980s misadventure in Sri Lanka, the Indian army lost 1,155 lives with 36 rendered permanently disabled. India has not suffered that many casualties in any of the wars that it fought with China or Pakistan. The crowning ignominy of that whole disreputable episode is that for two decades, the Indian central government dared not commemorate the Indian soldiers who lost their lives in Sri Lanka for fear of inflaming public opinion in Tamil Nadu.
http://dbsjeyaraj.com/dbsj/archives/52202

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

That article starts with a lie that India suffered more casualties in IPKF ops than the war against Pak or China. Against Pak in both wars the casualties are more than thrice of IPKF

Secondly, how didn't we never commemorated their deeds when Battle honors and PVC were conferred at that time itself.

Must be written by an Low IQ Lankan Animal

images.jpg

singhboy98

Country flag
I expect that from weak Man Mohan singh but i still want to see the source of Chinese Submarine docked in Sri lanka during MM UPA regime.

==================================

Meanwhile this happened after the empty "warning" of Doval. Docking of Chinese sub not once but twice lol

Sri Lanka allowed the docking despite NSA Ajit Doval’s warning to Lankan defence secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa

https://www.infowars.com/india-enraged-by-chinas-submarines-in-sri-lanka/

Cut the crap dude

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/indian-army-carried-out-surgical-strikes-in-2011/1/783534.html
I will not comment on other statements made by you but,

1.) The Sri Lankan president who allowed this to happen was "allegedly" kicked out of power by R&AW. So, I wouldn't call the NSA's threat to be empty. He is one of the few people in this country whose views can make the hard-core hardliners on this forum (including you) seem like the Aman ki Asha brigade. The man is limited by various impediments which I won't go into right now but it would be highly presumptuous (and downright foolish) to take Mr. Doval lightly.

2.) Show me one source which says that the MoD or the PMO ordered/sanctioned these operations. Most of these were local command level initiatives. Had even one soldier been captured, you can be sure that the previous government would have washed its hands off the matter and would have refused to recognize him altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeinzGud

Country flag
That article starts with a lie that India suffered more casualties in IPKF ops than the war against Pak or China. Against Pak in both wars the casualties are more than thrice of IPKF

Secondly, how didn't we never commemorated their deeds when Battle honors and PVC were conferred at that time itself.

Must be written by an Low IQ Lankan Animal

View attachment 14810
As I said before you people start criticizing the source material without scrutinizing the context.

He is referring to why can't India build a war memorial for the fallen IPKF soldiers in India. There are war memorials built to commemorate the soldiers fallen in wars like Kargil and Sino-India war, but not for the IPKF. Do you people ashamed of IPKF? Don't they deserve a war memorial built?

Bornubus

As I said before you people start criticizing the source material without scrutinizing the context.

He is referring to why can't India build a war memorial for the fallen IPKF soldiers in India. There are war memorials built to commemorate the soldiers fallen in wars like Kargil and Sino-India war, but not for the IPKF. Do you people ashamed of IPKF? Don't they deserve a war memorial built?

I already told you retard there will be a combined War memorial by 2018 - 2019. Do China have a memorial for 1962 war, heck they don't even know their war heroes from 1962

Their is no separate war memorial in India even for 1971 war. But defeteted Lankan Dogs always ashamed of their humiliation to be fucked by a rag tag militia LTTE by saying IPKf was a "misadventure"

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You are being facetious why would we be ashamed of our soldiers? Multiple people have explained why, the war was in Sri Lanka not in India. We do not have memorials for soldiers who were killed in Europe in WW either. There is a big memorial in Delhi which is shown on Republic day. Look it up.

BTW, Sri Lanka is not an important country for most people in India barring some in neighboring states like Tamil Nadu. A typical Indian doesn't know much or care about Lanka.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Our BMD development from day one is based on indigenous AAD and PAD not S 400. It was tested irrespective of any govt at the center including the successfully tests during UPA govt.

So you are lying through your Teeth that BMD was on the cards and previous govt failed to take the action.

S 400 makes the layer Air defense against Cruise missiles, Air crafts and not necessarily BM. Secondly S 400 was itself not fully inducted by Russians at that time.
BMD is our own program and it is developing (You must know that it had almost halted which Modi put on priority). We had urgent need of S 400 like system which was taken very lightly by previous government.
36 Rafales for Euro 8 ~ billion against 126 Jets yeah such a favorable deal.

Also tell us how much ToT is France giving us in € 8 ~ billion.
Than you myust know about 2.5 bn USD deal to upgrade 50 mirage. 8 bn USD deal is not for Rafale. It includes 2.4 bn USD for weapon system and rest for making changes and integrating Indian and other weapons and change in active cancellation syate. Aircraft cost less tha 100 mn USD per plane which is less than 3.6 USD for 36 planes.
Give me source of that and even if this is true than it's same as KA 226 deal which. So far no orders of LUH but a contract has been signed for Russian KA 226.

And this is most probably to please Russians so that they don't sell SU 35 and other weapons to Pak after Mi 35.
Read and educated yourself about the cancellation of tender of buying LUH from other countries by India in initial days of parikar.

:lol: speaking like a true ignorant. So Bipin Rawat is the first Gen to become Hon Gen of Nepalese Army
you are adding your imagination in my post. Where did I wrote that he is the first general to get it? I simply said that relationship with Nepal is improving and they are giving Bipin Rawat a honorary general rank. Had the relations been not good, this would not have been possible.
Actually it's two beheadings in quick succession. There is video popular on Paki pages where they claim they are playing football with the head of Indian soldier. I am not sure if the video is from 2016 or 2013
I am unable to see video but one video is there of Beheaded Indian soldier of 2013 where Antony defended Pakistan saying that it was an act of Terrorist and not of pakistan army.
I think you need to understand the difference between an ambush authorized by an army commander to revenge and a defense ministry approved surgical strike carried out at multiple places simultaneously and a formal announcement is made. The ambushes you mentioned keep happening every now and then and many such had happened in the time of kargil war.
No i hate congress for not doing it. Where did i said that Congress declared Pak a terror state. I take a shit on both Congress and BJP Aman ka tamasha both are same to me.

Declaring pakistan a terrorist state appears to be very attractive but useless unless it is backed by US and UN. I too would like that to be done but we are not the one who are in a better position to judge the pros and cons. Modi is one guy who always do anyting with long term plan in mind. Its pakistan and china policies have started showing its result. He has changed the image of India from a soft state to a state which a willingness to retaliate. You can see the change which has come in our Nuclear doctrine. If you see Porki media, they are literally crying. They are pissing in there pant. I have heard a lots of discussion of porkies crying. This is not the inida of Gandhi but it is an India of Modi. If anything like Bombay will happen once again, Pakistan shall face the consequence. That is what they say.

read today's news here.
http://idrw.org/india-shedding-nfu-under-hindutva-agenda-dangerous-pak-army-gen-ehsan/

Bornubus

BMD is our own program and it is developing (You must know that it had almost halted which Modi put on priority). We had urgent need of S 400 like system which was taken very lightly by previous government.

Stop lying you bloody fool. How did the programe was halted when it tested several time during the previous govt and when Saraswat himself claimed the successfully completion of it's Phase 1 back in 2012 ?

And no question of S 400 arise during the UPA because Russia itself has the first right to induct it followed by Chinese orders so UPA went with the JV on Barak 8 and induction of Spyder SAM from Israel along with indigenous AKASH

Than you myust know about 2.5 bn USD deal to upgrade 50 mirage. 8 bn USD deal is not for Rafale. It includes 2.4 bn USD for weapon system and rest for making changes and integrating Indian and other weapons and change in active cancellation syate. Aircraft cost less tha 100 mn USD per plane which is less than 3.6 USD for 36 planes.

It's not 8 ~ billion $ but 8 billion € secondly how much it is under Fake in India and what is the ToT France is giving to us.

Read and educated yourself about the cancellation of tender of buying LUH from other countries by India in initial days of parikar.

When there is a contract from Russia for KA 226 then what are you blabbering about canceling the tender for LUH from other countries.

you are adding your imagination in my post. Where did I wrote that he is the first general to get it? I simply said that relationship with Nepal is improving and they are giving Bipin Rawat a honorary general rank. Had the relations been not good, this would not have been possible.
Then why did you mention like it was an extraordinary step when in reality it's very common to give Honorary Gen rank.

But clearly you have no answer why Nepal is making a Railway line with China and why there is a joint Military exercise. These are first time in history and slap on Modi.

Last I heard there was an ex Gurkha Indian Army troop was fighting for his life because he couldn't get medicine due to blockade.

But then it's alright , you as a Gujju have barely heard about Gurkhas lol

FB_IMG_1491027123653.jpg
FB_IMG_1491027098703.jpg

I am unable to see video but one video is there of Beheaded Indian soldier of 2013 where Antony defended Pakistan saying that it was an act of Terrorist and not of pakistan army.
Two Indian troops were beheaded within a month. As for Antony he is Politician who are known for making such stupid comments just like Parrikar who humiliated himself several times because of his loudmouth and empty breast thumping.

I think you need to understand the difference between an ambush authorized by an army commander to revenge and a defense ministry approved surgical strike carried out at multiple places simultaneously and a formal announcement is made. The ambushes you mentioned keep happening every now and then and many such had happened in the time of kargil war.

I don't need to learn about Ambushes from a fanboy such as yourself. Op Ginger was a carefully planned military op which taught a lesson to Pakis they lost more head for two of our own.

The point is we took our revenge no much how you sugarcoated it. After 2013 beheading COAS Bikram Singh said the same but a it's different matter that this govt decide to make it public to assuage the population.

Declaring pakistan a terrorist state appears to be very attractive but useless unless it is backed by US and UN. I too would like that to be done but we are not the one who are in a better position to judge the pros and cons. Modi is one guy who always do anyting with long term plan in mind. Its pakistan and china policies have started showing its result. He has changed the image of India from a soft state to a state which a willingness to retaliate. You can see the change which has come in our Nuclear doctrine. If you see Porki media, they are literally crying. They are pissing in there pant. I have heard a lots of discussion of porkies crying. This is not the inida of Gandhi but it is an India of Modi. If anything like Bombay will happen once again, Pakistan shall face the consequence. That is what they say.

Hardly a convincing answer. Why would USA or UN declare Pak a terrorist nation when they are not at the receiving end of Paki state sponser Terror. Modi himself was saying ISI behind Kanpur Train accident.

He can't even stop Sri Lanka to kill Tamil Fishermen. Tell me what action he took after the death of that Fisherman ?

I understand he has no balls to stop Sri Lanka to Dock Chinese Subs.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Stop lying you bloody fool. How did the programe was halted when it tested several time during the previous govt and when Saraswat himself claimed the successfully completion of it's Phase 1 back in 2012 ?

And no question of S 400 arise during the UPA because Russia itself has the first right to induct it followed by Chinese orders so UPA went with the JV on Barak 8 and induction of Spyder SAM from Israel along with indigenous AKASH
Try to behave properly.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

Bornubus

First learn to Quote properly then come back.
So this is how you reply when you don't have an answer (apart from hurling expletives) ? [/QUOTE]

Answers have been given to whom i was debating no need to repeat it with someone jumping in between discussions.

And if you got a problem with my posts then hit the ignore button.

HeinzGud

Country flag
I already told you retard there will be a combined War memorial by 2018 - 2019. Do China have a memorial for 1962 war, heck they don't even know their war heroes from 1962

Their is no separate war memorial in India even for 1971 war. But defeteted Lankan Dogs always ashamed of their humiliation to be fucked by a rag tag militia LTTE by saying IPKf was a "misadventure"
Why there is no memorial yet? Isn't it because not to antagonize Tamil sentiments?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles