Don't Buy Your Aircraft Carrier from Russia

Kharavela

Country flag
May be this is the time keep defence portfolio with PM.
IMO Manohar Parrikar would be a better Defense Minister. Honest & IIT qualified, he will be able to understand the security scenario, SWOT & the requirements better than any previous Raksha Mantri.

Dhairya Yadav

Whats the use of buying a gun from someone who will not let you use when you need to use it to defend yourself? I believe price is less important than the dependability in matters of defense.
thats why we buy stuff from Russia. It doesnt matter if we wage unfair war or nuke someone, they will always be on our side. however as Cold War two starts, if India moves more close to US then now in defence ties, we might jeopardise our partnership with Russia.

p2prada

Sir, you are the biggest supporter of F-35s for our Navy.
Exactly why the article is foolish. Just because something took longer doesn't mean it is crap.

I meant someone should write that F-35 article with the same title as a jibe to the Americans. Just because somebody writes a foolish article about something doesn't make it true.

The western press love writing anti-Russian articles, people should understand that. Similarly, the Russian media write anti-west articles. Quid pro quo.

I support the F-35 for the navy the same as I have supported Gorky for the navy, irrespective of the half-baked articles available on the internet.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles