Don't aggravate problems on border, China tells India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes we need clean the forum. So many bad words. American don't like them
You are as American as the the Pandas are American.

AS American as the person who says the longest Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Check this video for details

Last edited by a moderator:

wodoo1

We American includes white, black, Indian,Chinese. What you want to say? How dare you are! Do you fear we bomb you from a drone

northernarunachalpradesh

We American don't like violence. We need o be gentleman. Nazism is not be allowed in US.
When the war broke out you were bankers to all sides.
Its the war between your bankers and Nazis.
By defeating Nazis u encouraged communist no body knows the exact count of how many people killed in Ukraine,Poland,Balkans and all.

Their death is because of America the nation of bankers .

Now those bankers are ----ing with your economy.

He is the only one to have guts to take on Communist head ,unlike you covert propaganda cold war.

British and American brainwashed the world to see nationalism == Nazism to protect their Colonies(imperialism).

you supported british and frane because they gave u a bettter deal in their colonies. (British were in-debt to u till 2006).

He was the defender of Europe from communist expansion..

Last edited:

kseeker

Retired
Indian always like the countries conqested them. UK Japan, now our US. I wonder if one day china conqest India, Indian will eat xxx and say it is delicious.
Who said, we like UK, Japan or US in the first place ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
woodoo is a Chinese!

At best a Hakka (guest; like the guest who came for dinner and did not leave!) in the US.

Watch his posts.

He has the same inferiority complex displayed and one of the compensatory attribute of an inferiority complex is aggressiveness and denial of reality!

Last edited:

wodoo1

Did you regret India didn't to join axis powers in WWII? I believe you can destroy US and rassia. Then India can share 1/3 of world with Japan. But I don't know if you can get anything from Japan.

kseeker

Retired
We American includes white, black, Indian,Chinese. What you want to say? How dare you are! Do you fear we bomb you from a drone
First of all, you dont sound like an Amreekan ! If at all you are an American, definitely you are a disgruntled Paki who is here to troll. It's evident by your sentences so far. Why are you pretending that, you are an American ?

And how idiotic are you to threaten us with American nukes ? Go to Pukes forum and play the game over there...

northernarunachalpradesh

Did you regret India didn't to join axis powers in WWII? I believe you can destroy US and rassia. Then India can share 1/3 of world with Japan. But I don't know if you can get anything from Japan.
See ur govt brainwashed you to be a banker.you are narrow minded, only thing you can understand is allies(Means what bankers want you to believe) not independent thinking. Am not talking about alliance here itz about mass killing in the hands of communists and japs(empire ) .You should have taken out Japan(empire) initially instead of financing them when they attacked china.only when they attacked Anglo-french-american colonies you atttacked them .

Please read history from all sides not only from CNN-FOX-ABC-BBC.

northernarunachalpradesh

See you don't know who you are bombing and why you are bombing.

You are blood sucking leaches.When Russia asked for your help after fall of USSR instead of helping people u r banks and companies helped to create oligarchs and sucked the blood of Russian people.

wodoo1

I am opening my mind ! You are not lucky. I feel sorry a Chinese troop fight in Myanmar to stop Japanese invaded India. Indian is so eager to have a chance to be the slaves of Japan. We American also fell sorry to win WWII to break your dream.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is a forum that tolerates all types of views and mental infirmities of juveniles.

Can we have some more mature outpourings from you rather than infantile idiocy that has no credence to the facts of history or sociology?

Let's walk you through Indian history during the pre Independence time since you indicate a deficiency in intellect.

In the Indian nationalist movement there were two sub sects. One, the pacifist, led by the Mahatma, the other was the militarist, led by Subash Chandra Bose.

Subash Bose not only went to Japan and then led the Indian National Army against the British shoulder to shoulder with the Japanese, but also went to Russia and Germany.

The US,since you display a horrible inadequacy in your knowledge of history, supported India's independence. And the joke is that you call yourself an American! Are you one of the millions from China in the US for education or work and feel honoured to desert your country's flag? Or are you one of the external wing of the Ministry of State security 国家安全部, sent like many others, to steal US industrial and defence technologies and copycat it at China?

So, only a juvenile ignorant with a huge deficit of substantia grisea would imagine that India would destroy the US and Russia in WWII.

One again, I would request you not to display your prowess and dexterity that has made you as famous as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy at the Disneyland that delights juveniles and infants!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am opening my mind ! You are not lucky. I feel sorry a Chinese troop fight in Myanmar to stop Japanese invaded India. Indian is so eager to have a chance to be the slaves of Japan. We American also fell sorry to win WWII to break your dream.
Don't you also feel sorry that the US propped up China during WWI?

The United States implemented serious embargoes on oil and scrap metal. The oil enbargo was especially important and meant thast Japan would either have to withdraw from China or find another source of oil. This meant that Japan would have to declare war. The United States also began funelled supplies to the Chinese through Burma. In addition, the United States launched a secret effort to provided China a modern air defense--the American Volunteer Group (Flying Tigers). Its main task was to protect the Burma Road. President Roosevelt signed an executive order 1940 which permitted U.S. military personnel to resign so that they could participate in a covert operation to support China (May 1940). The All Volunteer Group formed became known as Chennault's Flying Tigers. This covert operation provide the Chinese a creditable air capability for the first time. The Flying Tigers did not, however, go into action until after Pearl Harbor. Their operations were legendary, but could not precent the Japanese from seixing Burma from the British. This cut off China from Allied assistance. The only exception was supplies which could be flown in over The Hump (The Himilayas) from India. This consisted primarily of supplies to support American air operations in China. American entry into the war, however, meant that Japan could no longer focus its military operations on China.

President Roosevelt after hearing from Claire Chennault, who Madame Chiang Kai-Shek had hired him to train Chinese pilots, decided to help China build a modern air force. He signed an executive order 1940 which permitted U.S. military personnel to resign so that they could participate in a covert operation to support China (May 1940). This is significant because it was was the first direct American military action to impede Axis aggression. It was taken in the atmospshere of the fall of France and the president deciding to run for a third term. Subsequent Japanese actions beginning with the occupation of northern French Indo-China obly confirmed the President's decision to aid China. And the Magic intelligence from the cracking of the Japanese Diplomatic (Purple code) made it clear that the Japanese public protestratuins of a desire fir peace were a diplomate charade (September 1940). President Roosevelt approved the transfer of Curtiss P-40 Tomahawk fighters to China. They would be included in the Lend Lease Program (1941). The planes were originally slated for the British RAF which was just beginning to brace for the Battle of Britain. America woud eventually produce a phenomenal number of aircraft. At this time, howevr, production was still limited and the U.S. Army Air Corps struggling to obtain needed new aircraft. The President also secretly approved the formation of the American Volunteer Group (AVG) to fly the P-40s. These were the first modern fighters ever deployed in China. The AVG's main task was to protect the Burma Road so that supplied could continue to reach China. The all-volunteer AVG became known as Chennault's Flying Tigers. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor (December 1941) before the AVG could go into action. It thus no longer had to be a covert operation. Although very small, provide the Chinese a creditable air capability for the first time. Initially part of the AVG was deployed on both ends of the Burma Road. The Japanese invasion of Burma forced the Burma contingent to redeploy to China. It also cut off supplies over the Burma Road. The AVG continued to operate with supplies flown in from India over the Himilayas. The P-40s flown by the AVG were on paper no match for the fast, manueravble Japanese Zeros, but they were more robust and had armor protecting the pilots. Chennault developed battle tactics that enabled the Tigers to deal with the Zeros, but their major goal was to intercept the Japanese bombers hammering Chunking. ThecArmy Air Corps and U.S. Navy did not take the AVG seriously and did not adapt Chenault's tactics until losses in the Pacific forced them to adjust tactics. Eventually the AVG was formed into the U.S. 14th Air Force. Some of the Tigersjoined up, Others left China. Many of the new crews honored the AVG by also painting the shark's mouth image and referring to them selves as the Flying Tigers.

Much of the Japanese Army after the beginning of open hostilities (1937) was deployed in China. After initial defeats, the Chinese developed the tactic of retreating to remote interior regions where the Japanese could not get to them. Chiang was very reluctant to commit his troops to open conbat with the Japanese. American officers trained and equipped Chiinese divisions involved in Burma operations. American planners conceived of training and equipping 30 Chinese divisions through Lend Lease for an offensive against the Japanese in China. Difficulties between Chiang and Stilwell and American seizure of the Marianas providing alterative air fields for bombing Japan caused American planners to reassess objectives in China.

Tolaha

To all those folks who think that @wodoo1's sympathies really lie with US, seriously? Wodoo1 doesn't even try too hard! :facepalm:

China led by CCP is a little tyke. It was a threat to mainly Chinese people but now it is a threat to humanity. The faster the world unites against the little tyke and shows its place, lesser the pain humanity will have to endure.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@wooddo!

Check this out

It is from China Daily Mail (your country's paper which I believe is available in the US)

China could owe America one trillion dollars

1927 Guangzhou War Bond

China could owe America one trillion dollars | China Daily Mail

Since you find everything funny, isn't this a big joke played by impoverished China on the US, which helped it out?

And now, you want to challenge the US!

Rather ungrateful, what?

northernarunachalpradesh

China is one party Communist and America is two party communists no difference between you two.

Stop being american prostitute you -----.50 cent .

one question for you .Do you still work for .50 cents or is there any pay hike for your from your homo communists .

Instead of coming in to forums with half cooked knowledge go to chines forums and try to protect u r country from pollution and desertification.those commies are raping your land,water,environment.

northernarunachalpradesh

@wooddo!

Check this out

It is from China Daily Mail (your country's paper which I believe is available in the US)

China could owe America one trillion dollars

1927 Guangzhou War Bond

China could owe America one trillion dollars | China Daily Mail

Since you find everything funny, isn't this a big joke played by impoverished China on the US, which helped it out?

And now, you want to challenge the US!

Rather ungrateful, what?
Ray Saab thank you than you for this.you are a true genius.

Those chiks will now run with their tails between their legs.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can't blame woodoo1

He is afflicted by this

Someone with an inferiority complex simultaneously wants to be recognized and praised, but also fears humiliation. Many have experienced humiliation in the past, and have built up fears around the idea of being mocked by peers. As a result, overcompensation is common to avoid being humiliated and to establish a barrier between patient and society. Some people with inferiority complexes overcompensate by becoming shy and engaging in self-diminishment, while others may become aggressive, attempting to overcome their psychological distress by dominating.

happy

This is a forum that tolerates all types of views and mental infirmities of juveniles.

Can we have some more mature outpourings from you rather than infantile idiocy that has no credence to the facts of history or sociology?

Let's walk you through Indian history during the pre Independence time since you indicate a deficiency in intellect.

In the Indian nationalist movement there were two sub sects. One, the pacifist, led by the Mahatma, the other was the militarist, led by Subash Chandra Bose.

Subash Bose not only went to Japan and then led the Indian National Army against the British shoulder to shoulder with the Japanese, but also went to Russia and Germany.

The US,since you display a horrible inadequacy in your knowledge of history, supported India's independence. And the joke is that you call yourself an American! Are you one of the millions from China in the US for education or work and feel honoured to desert your country's flag? Or are you one of the external wing of the Ministry of State security 国家安全部, sent like many others, to steal US industrial and defence technologies and copycat it at China?

So, only a juvenile ignorant with a huge deficit of substantia grisea would imagine that India would destroy the US and Russia in WWII.

One again, I would request you not to display your prowess and dexterity that has made you as famous as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy at the Disneyland that delights juveniles and infants!
Sir, @wodoo1 is busy trying to put together the meaning of all the words in your comments !!! Juvenile paki or chini with zilch knowledge of history.

I bet he doesn't even know that the flag colors we display shows our loyalty rather than our location !!

@wodoo1 Oh please, dont open your mind.......with your mind closed we have already got our fill of BS. If it is opened, the whole world will be flooded. Not that you understand that of course.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles