Donald Trump will clear bill to declare Pakistan a terror state, says Shalabh Kumar

airtel

Country flag
Donald Trump will clear bill to declare Pakistan a terror state: Member Advisory Council
November 17, 2016, 12:58 pm

INP

WASHINGTON: US President elect will approve a Congress bill to declare Pakistan a terror state when the legislation reaches him, said Shalabh Kumar, a key Indian-origin member of Donald Trump’s advisory council and prominent businessman.

“A key step that the new president is expected to take is to give assent to the US Congress bill that has been introduced in the house to declare Pakistan a terror state when the legislation reaches him,” Kumar said in an interview.

Two US Congressmen for the first time ever introduced a legislation to designate Pakistan as a terror state by the administration in Washington last September. Congressman Ted Poe, the chairman of the House Subcommittee on Terrorism, along with Congressman Dana Rohrabacher introduced the ‘Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act’ in the House.

http://nation.com.pk/international/...kistan-a-terror-state-member-advisory-council

airtel

Country flag
Donald Trump will clear bill to declare Pakistan a terror state, says Shalabh Kumar
Nov 17, 2016, 08.23AM IST ET Bureau
[ Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury ]

NEW DELHI:
US President elect
will approve a Congress bill to
declare Pakistan a terror state
when the legislation reaches him in what would be a shot in arm for India's antiterror narrative, said Shalabh Kumar, a key Indian-origin member of Donald Trump's advisory council and prominent businessman. "President Trump and PM Narendra Modi will
undoubtedly share a good chemistry
. The Indo-US partnership is expected to touch new heights under Trump Presidency.

A key step that the new president is expected to take is to give assent to the US Congress bill that has been introduced in the house to declare Pakistan a terror state when the legislation reaches him," Kumar told ET in an exclusive interaction over phone from USA days after the presidential polls.

Mounting pressure on Pakistan in the backdrop of the
Uri terror attacks
, two influential US Congressmen for the first time ever introduced a legislation to designate Pakistan as a terror state by the administration in Washington last September. Congressman Ted Poe, the chairman of the House Subcommittee on Terrorism, along with Congressman Dana Rohrabacher introduced the 'Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act' in the House on Tuesday. The legislation calls on the US administration to provide a report on designation of Pakistan as a state sponsor of terrorism.

"The stars have aligned - Modi took the bold step to initiate
demonetisation to fight black money
and within hours Donald Trump became the 45th President of USA," noted an ecstatic Kumar, indicating good days ahead for the bilateral partnership. Kumar, who made a fortune as an entrepreneur after migrating to the USA in the 1960s, said the transition team of the president elect is well versed with Indian affairs. He claimed that senior members of Indian government are in touch with Trump team enabling continuity in Indo-US ties.

Dismissing
fears of loss of jobs for Indian IT professionals
under Trump presidency with stricter rules for H1-B visas, Kumar claimed that as US economy will grow by 4-5 % annually under Trump and will boost America's service sector. "This will increase the demand for Indian IT professionals in America. You will recall positive noises that Trump made about India during his campaign." He also predicted an increase in Indo-US trade over the next four years.

An area that is expected to receive further boost under Trump presidency is the Indo-US Defence partnership, Kumar said. However, he suggested that India must initiate further steps to encourage ease of doing business including tax reforms and favourable legal mechanism to attract American investments in India.

Kumar, who maintains close contacts with both BJP and RSS, is a member of Indian American Advisory Council of Trump and member of Asian American Advisory Council of Trump. Kumar, the owner of an electronics manufacturing company (AVG Advanced Technologies) and founder of the Republican Hindu Coalition, donated a whopping $898,000 (approximately Rs 6 crore) towards Trump's victory campaign.

http://m.timesofindia.com/articleshow/55468136.cms

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Well if they are declared as terrorist, I think, that their law will not allow them to do business with them. But nothing can be said for sure, CIA might still feed them.
Porkies main export is textile to US and that gives 2 crore porkies their livelihood. If US ban that, there will be an addition of 2 crore more terrorist to porkistan.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Porkies main export is textile to US and that gives 2 crore porkies their livelihood. If US ban that, there will be an addition of 2 crore more terrorist to porkistan.
China has its CPEC up Paki a$$ that would provide them some relief I guess, if US declares Pak a terrorist state.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Modi has fucked up CPEC. China says that security expense is too high. China wants to withdraw from cpec.
If that is true then that is a great news. However, Gwadar with chinese military presence would still be a threat.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
now porkis has a permanenet job to do ....( terrorism:devil::devil::devil:) they will teach children it from Basics to advance lvl course
That's our point to bomb then daily and pound them every second.

If pakiland is declared terrorist nations which it is then we will have the golden opportunity to bomb then daily.

Batfan

Donald Trump will clear bill to declare Pakistan a terror state: Member Advisory Council
November 17, 2016, 12:58 pm

INP

WASHINGTON: US President elect will approve a Congress bill to declare Pakistan a terror state when the legislation reaches him, said Shalabh Kumar, a key Indian-origin member of Donald Trump’s advisory council and prominent businessman.

“A key step that the new president is expected to take is to give assent to the US Congress bill that has been introduced in the house to declare Pakistan a terror state when the legislation reaches him,” Kumar said in an interview.

Two US Congressmen for the first time ever introduced a legislation to designate Pakistan as a terror state by the administration in Washington last September. Congressman Ted Poe, the chairman of the House Subcommittee on Terrorism, along with Congressman Dana Rohrabacher introduced the ‘Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act’ in the House.

http://nation.com.pk/international/...kistan-a-terror-state-member-advisory-council
Sadly given that Pakistan has nukes, I don't think this will be possible.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Flame Thrower

Well guys don't get too excited....

Trump is not in the White House yet....

He'll get into it on 20th Jan......

Even I want Pak to be declared as Terrorist State, but sadly that's next to impossible at least till 2019.....

I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong....

1. American troops are still in Afghanistan and so does deep state assets of CIA.
  2. They still need Pak help in Afghanistan.
  3. If Pak is declared as Terrorist State, then AMERICA will loose a thug in South Asia and CIA is very much in need of one for Iran and may be for India too.
  4. AMERICA for now will support India in any issue that doesn't threaten existing of Pak. America is more than OK to give carrot to India and beatings with Stick to Pakistan.... But declaring Pak as Terrorist State is something at a whole new level.
So folks, I don't believe that Trump will declare Pak as Terrorist State in the next two years.

And this two years is to understand the foreign policy of Trump.

I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong not by words but by the actions of Trump

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Well guys don't get too excited....

Trump is not in the White House yet....

He'll get into it on 20th Jan......

Even I want Pak to be declared as Terrorist State, but sadly that's next to impossible at least till 2019.....

I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong....

1. American troops are still in Afghanistan and so does deep state assets of CIA.
  2. They still need Pak help in Afghanistan.
  3. If Pak is declared as Terrorist State, then AMERICA will loose a thug in South Asia and CIA is very much in need of one for Iran and may be for India too.
  4. AMERICA for now will support India in any issue that doesn't threaten existing of Pak. America is more than OK to give carrot to India and beatings with Stick to Pakistan.... But declaring Pak as Terrorist State is something at a whole new level.
So folks, I don't believe that Trump will declare Pak as Terrorist State in the next two years.

And this two years is to understand the foreign policy of Trump.

I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong not by words but by the actions of Trump
I think you are right. What's likely to happen though is that immigration/visas become MUCH harder for the people of Pakistan. Which is alright by them, for they seem to think that their country is as developed as America already, they should have no intention to immigrate.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
I knew this was going to happen from the beginning

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles