Does Pakistan belong to India?

Voldemort

Country flag
I am an Indian patriot and I cant help but wonder if in the present circumstances, India should attempt to invade Pakistan and annex it or break it up into smaller states. The reason cited for the creation of Pakistan was that Muslims could not coexist with Hindus and so they needed a separate country where would live in peace and harmony. Today, Pakistan is almost a failed state. People kill each other for being of a different sect. A large part of the country has been taken over by extremists who enjoy limited public support. It has become the terrorism capital of the world. The country is in chaos with people blowing themselves up, military and government facilities attacked on a consistent basis. Then there is the danger of nukes falling into the hands of terrorists. So the 'peace and harmony' logic of the creators of Pakistan has completely failed. Instead the territory is now used to stage terrorist attacks in India. So I raise the question whether India might have a point in saying that it should intervene in Pakistan.

kseeker

Retired
Does Pakistan belong to India?

No, bakistan belongs to religion of peace!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am an Indian patriot and I cant help but wonder if in the present circumstances, India should attempt to invade Pakistan and annex it or break it up into smaller states. The reason cited for the creation of Pakistan was that Muslims could not coexist with Hindus and so they needed a separate country where would live in peace and harmony. Today, Pakistan is almost a failed state. People kill each other for being of a different sect. A large part of the country has been taken over by extremists who enjoy limited public support. It has become the terrorism capital of the world. The country is in chaos with people blowing themselves up, military and government facilities attacked on a consistent basis. Then there is the danger of nukes falling into the hands of terrorists. So the 'peace and harmony' logic of the creators of Pakistan has completely failed. Instead the territory is now used to stage terrorist attacks in India. So I raise the question whether India might have a point in saying that it should intervene in Pakistan.
Pakistan belongs to India historically. :india:

Pakis belong to Arabia and SHOULD relocate there or jump in the Indian Ocean.

Also anyone who have sympathy with Pakis and living in India SHOULD also relocate to Arabia.

This is the future of Pakistan. http://i.imgur.com/LsIPrq6.png

Mods : please move this to "foreign-relations" thread as pics are not visible.

Last edited:

Voldemort

Country flag
Pakistan wascreated for all the wrong reasons. It came into existence simply as a result of the belief of a few muslims in pre-1947India that they would not be safe inIndia post-independence. They felt that they required a separate identity. Their religion would be the reason for the existence of their country. Jinnah took advantage of the sentiments of "his" people, and mounted a movement for the creation ofPakistan. To put pressure on the British to divide
India, Jinnah fomented communal violence in August 1946; convincing the British that Hindus and Muslims could not live together. Eventually, the British had to yield....andPakistan was born.
A country born in this manner......by "strategic" use of violence and terrorism.....is bound to suffer. Right from its birth, the country has been in trouble. Religion was supposed to be the unifying factor for the country. People were expected to feel as one because of their religion.Pakistan forgot that what unifies is not religion, but culture and language and shared history. Because the only thing that definedPakistan was religion, it wascreated in a deformed shape, with its two parts – East and West – far removed from each other. Very soon, it realized that thoughEastPakistan was also Muslim, that was not enough to keep it united. Soon,Bangladesh was born andPakistan
learnt the lesson the hard way. But did it? It also soon realized that just because the country was built for and by muslims alone, it was not reason enough to believe that all people were committed to nation building. Soon, the rogues amongst its citizenry took the law in their own hands and a series of dictators followed.Pakistan lost its democracy. How couldPakistan have democracy.....after all democracy's basic tenet is respect for diversity;
Pakistan
had no diversity at all.
Violence was always the center piece ofPakistan's diplomatic strategy. In the war against the erstwhileUSSR inAfghanistan,Pakistan chose to side with theUS. It was happy to be used as theUS's benaami fighter.India, though aligned with theUSSR at that time, wanted no piece of the action in
Afghanistan. It stayed away. ButPakistan was happy to fight on behalf of the
US. A nation which is happy to become another's proxy should not complain that its sovereignty has been usurped by that nation. Musharraf's complaint on this today is laughable.Why did he not do anything to change the course ofPakistan when he had absolute power in his own hands?
Pakistan's birth pangs also made it anti-India from the start. Usually, one would expect that the pain of Partition would have brought a bit of sense of restraint and maturity to both nations; not so
Pakistan. It must have hurt when the world referred to
Pakistan as an earlier part ofIndia. It had no history....all of that belonged to
India. And whenIndia helped create
Bangladesh,Pakistan became a permanent enemy ofIndia. More importantly, it perpetuated its strategic choice of violence as a tool of diplomacy. To constantly fight
India, it needed an excuse. A war was a short-lived and usually self-harming way of engaging
India.....and hence the
Kashmir problem wascreated in the 1990s.Pakistan's mind worked smartly like that of a terrorist's....the
Kashmir strategy was a smart one. It helped distract its own people away from what they really wanted – economic progress – which they were not witnessing. It helped them deploy the muhahideen who were rendered spare after the Afghan war ended. It also made
India look wrong – thatIndia was "squatting" onKashmir was a credible possibility. It was a masterstroke no doubt; but the point is that if a country's biggest masterstroke is in the area of violence and terrorism, it cannot augur well for that country.
Citizens of a country which practices terrorism as its policy are bound to practice the same policy themselves. The number of Pakistanis involved in worldwide terrorism acts is so huge it would appear that terrorism was a large export earner for their country. It was alright when
Pakistan's terrorists were fighting the
US's enemies; but when they started targeting US andWestern Europe
,Pakistan just went too far. It had to be controlled. The relentless drone attacks the
US has been conducting inPakistan was proof of theUS's trust gap with
Pakistan....and its determination to control that country.www.google.co.in/gwt/x?gl=IN&hl=en-...&sa=X&ei=p4kWVILINZHk8AX_koHgBw&ved=0CDoQFjAJ

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Do you have such little faith in humanity? If more Muslims live in India, does that necessarily mean that the attacks will increase? of course not. Even in places where there is no Muslim population, we see various social and political problems. See how much Indian women are raped by Hindu men ... how much fraud and corruption by Hindu politicians. You can keep adding to the list. It is not like hindus are angels.
OK genius. Now tell me something about Pakistan.

Having faith in humanity and having faith in a Pakistani are becoming mutually exclusive thing. If you are not from Pakistan, I would urge to go there and spread love.

And of course, Hindu people are capable of same degree of inhuman acts, only the religious idea and culture of India (I am including majority of the Muslims too) does not support it, unlike in Pakistan. Hence, the perpetrators can only get away if they can buy their way out. Even the buying one's way out is getting hard these days.

So, either a genius like you or a braindeaad would compare indian society with Pakistan.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Kudos to the thread starter and others who have shown the Paki troll @genius his worth. Does not matter if he is from Hyderabad or if he is a reincarnation of Deccani or I-G. The thinking is Paki, and that qualifies him to be a Paki.

Looking at all this troll's threads, I am horrified and appalled that such Indian Muslims exist in India, with so much sympathy and affection for terrorist state of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambha ka Boss

Pakistan east of Indus until Khyber pass are historical Indian land, but I don't want this land coming back to India but their ancient history is exclusively India's history.

Ragnar

In rational terms what does India gain by annexing Pakistan? Neither natural resources like oil nor any other kind of wealth. Their per capita income is even less than ours. All we would gain is:

a) 180 million poor people;

b) Plenty of radicalised Muslims;

c) A border with problematic Afghanistan;

d) Put pressure on our demographic integrity with the infusion of 180 million Muslims.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Any land is good land.....but the people who dwell that land is the point of contention! With pakis and their uber 'wannabe' Arab-culture makes them a venom for humanity! Therefore, India should be very careful at any juncture, where it needs to bring in pakis into our fold.....we have enough pakis here!

t_co

Would acquiring Pakistan be good for India?

JBH22

It was decided in 1947 it cannot be undone. India is better off without 180 mio plus radical bigots.

Albeit we still have lots of them in our ranks :(

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
It will be a disaster. Muslims will then amount to 35 percent of our population, and there will be policy paralysis, more communal strife, and possibly an Islamic nationalist movement that breaks away 35% of our land and assets. Muslims are fundamentally incapable of living by a secular, multicultural constitution, if they're in sizable numbers. There are no examples of a nation with 30+ percent Muslim population that's liberal and multicultural. The moment they cross a critical population threshold, they begin demanding changes to the law and constitution that are at odds with multiculturalism. You then see shit like Shariah law, stricter dress-codes, etc. Enough reading on Partition, and demographics, have taught me that partition of India was the best thing that happened to it. I only wish that all of India's Muslims were asked to leave, the way Pakistan relegated Hindus to a critical minority (<5 percent) after partition. When the size and shape of Pakistan was being decided, it was done so to accommodate all Muslims of the subcontinent. Then you had traitors like Nehru, who saw a gold-mine in having 15-20% Muslim population, who can then be impoverished, ghettoized, and made a vote-bank for Congress under the guise of protection against the Hindu majority. That is a root of many of India's problems.

desicanuk

How about PRC annex its loyal all weather friend!Now that would be a match made in heaven.Both of you will have the entire world's blessings.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles