Does Kayani actually have control of Pakistan's football?

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag

A security personnel keeps guard while Pakistani Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani (L) arrives to inaugurate a technical training center in Gwadar in Balochistan Province April 18, 2011. Kayani said on Monday that in the future no operation will take place in Balochistan without the permission of the provincial government, Pakistan's Dawn newspaper reported.

Guys note the guy walking just behind Gen. Kayani, i beleive this is the first picture of Pakistan's nuclear football. however instead of it being with the president or the prime minister it lies in the control of GEn. Kayani.

SHASH2K2

Well If army is in control of nuclear button as well then its not a good news. Civilian leadership will at least think twice before pressing it but not sure if army will be so sensible in pressure situation. They are cornered and they will press it like a suicide bomber.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Just found this picture in Bharat-rakshak , llok at the guy on the right side of the choppers door, i believe this is again the football and again i see it with Kayani. You are all free to make your own assumptiions.

Blackwater

Nothing surprising at all. We all know that army chief is the head of Pak fauj, nukes, federal govt, foreign policy. In short he not only control pak football but all the balls:becky::becky::becky::rolleyes:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles