Does Brahmin Bashing really deserve its due?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Who made you the moral authority lil runt ?

Very conveniently abusing others castes and then claim everyone is a casteist bigot. Hypocrite shame on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont care what castist khalistani bigots like you think. Go cry a river for all I care

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
There is no subsidizing/reservation..... 22.5% of one section of Indians competing for 22.5% seats.Reservation will stay at-least 40 yrs... Who stopped u from opening schools?.
they are contesting 22.5% + 50% open to all

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Don't be childish........ 10,10+2,Degree,PG in every time certificates (TC) are submitted, they clearly mention caste.How can they compete with UC 98 percentile candidates in open they got only 38 percentile :lol: (don't start all SC/ST won't score 38 may be 2/3 score 99 percentile they also submit their caste certificate and they clubbed in 22.5%)
What they get marks wise is a different issue ...... they are legally allowed to take a seat from general "quota" if they get better marks than them ..... actually there is noo general quota ... it is just unreserved. Non SC candidates can not get those 22.5% seats. Anyway I guess you are also a free loader .... just fighting for all the free stuff.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@jus Here is the classic case of UC bigotry. So here the bigots are whining about how the 10-15% UCs are forced to fight 100% of the population for 50% seats. So I suggest that we can have proportional reservation where 15-20% UCs can have their own 15-20% seats reserved for them so that they dont have to fight for the 50% with everyone. That seems fair right? So why are the UCs not ready to accept that if they found the open competition unfair?

Exposes their caste bigotry and hypocrisy very well doesn't it?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jus

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Discrimination is not just in "institutions". In fact, minimum amount of discrimination happens in institutions.
Actually, most significant of the discriminations happen in institutions. To give one example, my own uncle was denied promotion he was eligible for two years because of his caste by the governing body full of upper castes. This would not have happened if the governing body is made up of all the communities. Again, dont think I am claiming that OBCs/SCs are above this sort of behaviour but far from it. If there had been an all OBC or all SC governing body, then the same would have happened to a Brahmin/UC.

Do you disagree?

In the private sector, overt discrimination is ZERO, but there are still traces of subtle discrimination.
But discrimination exists nonetheless. Caste favoritism does exist there. But I dont think we can do anything about it till there is societal change. Also, we done even need to forcefully act against discrimination in a private sector- Why? Because they are not formed by the public and hence are in no obligation to be "egalitarian". If a private sector enterprise is discriminatory- say it wont employ LCs, Muslims or such, then it will be forced to bear the cost of it, like say losing out on a talented LC or a Muslim. Hence, the private sector making a choice of discrimination is already paying a price for it. So Either he will face the consequences for it, like a rival with no/less discriminatory bias overtaking him by hiring the people he rejected based on the castes/community, or he will be forced to change. Or even the negative PR associated with discrimination and its news relating to a company might pull down its stocks, market presence etc because of LCs boycotting it! So even without any external govt pressure, the private sector will be forced to reform or perish.

But govt institutions of the other hand have no such obligation as there is nothing in it personally for the people who run it. Also, being a govt institution means that they are obligated to serve every single person the govt represents and hence it should be constructed in a way that it actually does every single person.
The maximum discrimination happens in society. In rural areas, the discrimination is rife, especially in the badlands of India. OBCs (like Yadavs and Jats) are notorious for killing a daughter who marries a man from a "lower caste". Extreme violence against "lower castes", horrible discrimination in terms of simple things like drawing water from communal wells, sharing a meal or entering one's house - this stuff is practiced by OBCs much more than anyone else. The target is invariably SC/STs.
Absolutely agree. This is not a problem solved by reservation. It is solved by constant ridiculing of caste system, awareness, urbanisation increased economic growth etc. And yes OBCs are the worst offenders "now". There is no denying that
The fact of the matter is that Brahmins are a much more educated community than any other, in general (with some exceptions). You will say that this is because of the "head start" they have had and the fact that they were the best placed to take advantage of clerical jobs in the British Raj. Whatever the reason may be, the fact is that education brings with it, enlightenment and moderation, openness to new ideas, etc.
I agree that they are. Their role in societal discrimination has decreased to a large extent.
The real discrimination that exists as of today - the primary culprits are the rural OBCs.
Again, I agree that the OBCs in rural areas are the biggest offenders in "societal " discrimination.

So yes, while discrimination in institutions is not done by OBCs to a great extent, there is not too much discrimination in formal institutions anyway.
I disagree that there is not much discrimination in institutes. There are several cases of discrimination based on castes, which of course, the media(monopolied by upper castes) wont report

I know several of my seniors, who left their seats in institutions like AIIMS because of the caste discrimination there.

These thing will happen so long as any one group has control over the institution. Since the govt introduced OBC reservation only in 2008, it will take atleast 20-30 years(the time it will take for the assitant professors to be promoted to professors and HODs) before the institutes like AIIMS are adminstered by a proper "representative" governing body- with equal amount of all communities

Proportional reservation is not a good idea in the complete sense. We cannot have every set of jobs proportioned out on the basis of caste composition: 10% Brahmin, 20% OBC, 50% SC, etc.
Why not? I hear a lot of bigots running around whining about how unfair for them that 15% of them have to compete with 100% of the population for a meagre 50% seats?

I am suggesting them an idea so that they dont have to deal with this supposed "unfairness"

But if they reject it because they know that they are already over represented in the institutions and that proportional reservations will actually hurt their caste, does it not actually mean that they are just being caste bigots going under the pretense of "egalitarianism" and other nonsense?

In general, reservation was introduced so that we could give the discriminated castes a helping hand and pull them up. It was an attempt to make the playing field level. Which is fine - the intention was progressive and enlightened.
That was not the only reason- reservations were given because of the need for social mobility and proper representation. In fact, if the reservation had be complete, we would not be seeing any kind of discrimination anywhere

I will give you the example of TN- 69% reservation. Everyone is represented everywhere. You will find SC/OBC/FC deans, hods, professors, assitant professors etc in our medical colleges. In that way, if some one from say OBC is harassing a SC student, he will have someone to look after him among the deans, HODs, professors etc.

Do you think that the same will be true for the SCs or even FCs if the entire faculty/bureaucracy from HODs, Deans, professors are formed only by OBCs?

What do you think will happen if entire bureaucracy is filled with only a single caste?
But: the "creamy layer" must be strictly defined and strictly excluded. No reservations for creamy layer, no matter which caste he/she belongs to. Period. And as the "creamy layer" expands over the years, hopefully reservation will become redundant, and we can put this debate to rest for good.
Creamy layer does not affect the UCs right? Why do you think they are so bent on bringing it in if they are not going to be affected by it? Why do you think that is?

I mean, if any one should ask for creamy layer to be implemented, it should be the SCs/OBCs who should be asking for the implementation of creamy layer and not the FCs. So why are the SCs/OBCs silent on it while FCs make the demand. It makes little sense because if there was no creamy layer, the competition for FCs will actually be lower.

For eg, if I get a rank 200 in general and rank 50 in OBC category, if I am denied reservation for being in creamy layer , then I will be forced into the general category when choosing a rank like MD medicine in my APIG entrance exams. But if I am not excluded from reservations, then I might get a chance to get a MD Radiology seat, which is ranked higher in counselling and hence free up a seat for a FC in that process. So how does the FCs benefit from the creamy layer? So why do you think they demand it?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I comprehend correctly written English and not pidgin.

Your dishonesty is legend on this forum.
Chastising you for your comprehension levels ? What an idiot.

Reactions: Ray

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And for people with logic and no bias, my post #95 will answer why just opening up more institutions will not solve the problem of discrimination

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I repeating 1000 times 22.5 section of Indians get those 22.5 seats.... saying is very easy 'why not they competing ,why they need reservation,why not on economic ground,free load' bla bla bla... anyway there is no change in reservation policy for next 40yrs min.Live with it.
Then why are we on a forum .... we can just type live with it and end all discussions ...

Anyway freeloader's gonna freeload ..

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Wow wow i don't like Democracy but i vote&participate .... like many and i live with it... don't go personal attacks,if i started u won't show ur dirty face again :lol:
If you have taken reservation , you got something for nothing and hence by definition you are a freeloader.

anyway to you and @Mad_Indian ( against whom I have a 2000yr head start :lol: ) ... Take this video and stop crying victim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rey8B-yu5Y

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Who is crying victim u or me :lol: anyway i don't give sh*t to religions/god and u thinks i care stupid caste/sect :lol: anyway video not working.Don't score cheap tricks,I give u 1000's of videos how UC discriminated lower castes ...
Link fixed and its not religious :facepalm:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Mad Indian

Your point is that there is discrimination in institutions, and it can be corrected by having more people from OBC and SC/ST in all those institutions. And you feel that proportional reservations will help in achieving that.

But where do you stop? How many sub-divisions can you make? If you speak about discrimination, favouritism and nepotism, there are a variety of discriminations that are practiced. A certain renowned IT company in Bangalore was known to have a lot of Tamil management, and they were known to recruit Tamilians, whenever possible. In one of my former companies, a lot of people on the sales staff were Malayalis, and they were known to recruit Malayalis whenever possible in the sales team. A lot of Kannadigas say, "Bangalore belongs to us, and we should recruit only Kannadigas, why allow outsiders to infest our city?" I know a person in Mumbai who made a comment once that he prefers "not to recruit Marathis" because they have "poor work ethic" and he wanted to recruit people from "North India" (UP/Bihar/etc.). There is a company in Pune where I have a good SC friend (originally from UP). His SC father (from UP) told him over the phone one day, "Beta, you have reached a senior level where you are responsible for interviews and recruitment. Try to ensure that our people get in - don't recruit Brahmins." My SC friend chastised his father and reminded him that his manager and his manager's manager were both UP Brahmins, and told his father that "Pune is not your rural UP, caste shit doesn't work here, get out of all this, this is a meritocratic company, this is not like your railways job".

Going further, we speak of "OBCs" as an omnibus term. A Gowda HR manager in Bangalore may want to recruit other Gowdas, not a Jat or a Yadav (though they are all OBCs in the broader Indian perspective). Lets talk about Muslims: in my current company, the Bangalore office has around 60 employees (mainly sales and consulting guys). There is one Muslim among those 60 people. Going by "proportional representation", there should have been 12 Muslims.

Of course my company is an American MNC so reservation doesn't apply here, but I'm just telling you about the bewildering array of questions that will come up - the can of worms that you will open up by talking about proportional reservation. Will you give proportional representation and reservation on a linguistic basis? On a linguistic-caste basis? On a religious basis? Where does it end? Where do you stop?

Remember that if you speak of proportional reservations, you have to include religious demographics and distribution too in your calculations. Is that acceptable to you?

Regarding creamy layer: your logic about rank for medical seat is correct. If you ask me why FCs ask for creamy layer when it will hit them hardest, I don't know - all I can say for myself is, I want creamy layer implemented because it is the fair and right thing to do. For example, you are part of the creamy layer now, and your future son/daughter does not deserve reservations. If your daughter gets a rank of 200 in general, she has to go with whatever she gets with that rank. Because, if she eats up a radiology seat with an "OBC rank 50", she will deprive an OBC carpenter's daughter from getting that seat. That is not fair.

And at the end of the day, if you look at it in the strictest economic sense, @Singh is right that classical right-wing economics has no place for reservations. But I agree that complete classical RW economics is impossible anywhere, and certainly not in India. We have reservations, which were introduced for a certain purpose. We cannot roll them back and have a "true RW economy". What we can and should do however, is to ensure that reservations don't end up giving unfair advantage to the same people's family, generation after generation. With the concept of creamy layer strictly implemented, more and more people will automatically get out of the ambit of reservations. That will put a lid on this debate, for good.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
My SC friend chastised his father and reminded him that his manager and his manager's manager were both UP Brahmins, and told his father that "Pune is not your rural UP, caste shit doesn't work here, get out of all this, this is a meritocratic company, this is not like your railways job".
waahh wahh .... you're lying .. those evil brahmins can never hire an SC ... Because I havee an uncleeee and he is most super awesome uncle in the world .... and he can lift trains with one hand .... and he can even defeat rajnikant .... and the brahmins did not give him a promotion because they haateeee him grrr...... .... I am in pain .... And an SC can never think about all this because they are made of angel dust and are not normal humans...... so stop lyyyyyingggg......

I deserve a 10 digit salary and a hot chick ... because I was oppressed for 200000000 yrs ..... I want all of it without even trying ....... lol

U MAD BRAH :lol:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@jus Here is the classic case of UC bigotry. So here the bigots are whining about how the 10-15% UCs are forced to fight 100% of the population for 50% seats. So I suggest that we can have proportional reservation where 15-20% UCs can have their own 15-20% seats reserved for them so that they dont have to fight for the 50% with everyone. That seems fair right? So why are the UCs not ready to accept that if they found the open competition unfair?

Exposes their caste bigotry and hypocrisy very well doesn't it?:lol:
Another leftist bhaktard. Lol.

Reservations is anti right wing.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Another leftist bhaktard. Lol.

Says the castist closet khalistani

Reservations is anti right wing.
Funny because last I checked, India is not right wing or capitalist. Hence the need for reservation. Fail. Come up with better nonsense

Again for the bigots in this forum who dont read what others write and comment BS - this is me from my earlier post #64 by which I still stand by:

My conclusion hence is that reservation is evil- yet a necessary evil. To remove reservation- remove the need for reservation- by limiting the bureaucracy. If the country becomes a true free market state, with absolute minimal govt- there won't be need for reservation anymore.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This message has been deleted by Ray.
Reason
Irrelevant and indication of thought bankruptcy
@Ray Why do you have to delete that post ? Embarrassed? :lol:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles