Does Brahmin Bashing really deserve its due?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am no Brahmin, nor a Hindu, if that makes you happy.

But sure, I have no time for whiners who want to make hay with sops, perks and pelf that is not there for others.
You also lack honesty or integrity or comprehension skills. I dont have time for such people. Whats the point of debates with dishonest castist bigots like you?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I defend it because it is necessary, not because of my caste. In fact, I dont even qualify for it because I belong to the creamy layer

I did it because you called me a quota student. You are a real piece of shit you know that? First you make castist remarks on me not once, but several times(calling me a quota student and what not) and when I said that I dint use reservation, you accused me of stealing a general seat. Yeah sure, the open competition is for 50% seats and you want to give it only to upper castes who dont even form 20% of general population. And you claim you are not a castist bigot. What a dipshit you are

I decided not to have anything to do with castists like you and so I decided to stop quoting you. But you cant resist showing off your castism can you?

Show me a single post of mine abusing upper caste if you can. I dare you. Now go ahead and find it before accusing me of bull shit. Thats why I think you are the same as @Ray, castist and dirtbags

I abuse only the upper caste bigots, who despite having complete control over government does not seem to be satisfied with it and want more.

Oh shut it castist dirtbag
You are not only a hypocrite but also a liar.

After being exposed now calling yourself a creamy layer who didnt steal a general students seat, something which you were gloating about till I schooled you.

A reservation supporting right winger ! What a moron.

You deserve to be ridiculed for demanding reservation, then using general quota to deny general students their seat and cry foul and call everyone a casteist, who wants a meritorious socieity.

Closet leftist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What lie? Now started being dishonest too I see:lol:
After being exposed now calling yourself a creamy layer who didnt steal a general students seat, something which you were gloating about till I schooled you.
What exposed?:lol:Kejri bakth doing the usual nonsense. Again quote me dirtbag. Also quote how you called me a quota student, which is a castist remark you made first.
Reservation has nothing to do with right wing. What a moron. Infact, reservation is needed because India is not right wing(or capitalist) enough

You deserve to be ridiculed for demanding reservation, then using general quota to deny general students their seat and cry foul and call everyone a casteist, who wants a meritorious socieity.
Tell me how I stole a general seat? You are a castist bigot aren't you? You want your kind, the upper castes to have th 50% open seats exclusively for yourselves, even though you form only 20% of the population dont you? Fat chance . Keep whining and crying. Not gonna happen:lol:

Closet leftist.
Closet Khalistani

PS: Even the Admins of this forum, full of educated people, are not above castism and people here think that caste discrimination is dead and that reservations are not needed anymore:lol:

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What you say is true regarding the mainstream society. But when it comes to institutionalised discrimination- Brahmins still do the maximum discrimination. OBCs are nowhere near enough in the institutions to be able to do that. To understand my point, you need to look at the composition of the bureaucracy at top level .
LOL. TN with higher reservations has been outdoing the Brahmin dominant WB for several years now. So much for Brahmin greatness that it has to fall flat on evidence:lol:

So you are a bigot who knows that UCs are over represented in the government and yet wants to remove the reservation anyway so that his caste can over-represent and hence discriminate more. Good to know.

@Bangalorean I would like to know your stance on this matter- .ie proportional reservation. And also, the post I have quoted is an excellent example of how discriminations in institutions work. OBCs are nowhere represented enough in the institutions to effectively oppress anyone.
Discrimination is not just in "institutions". In fact, minimum amount of discrimination happens in institutions. In the private sector, overt discrimination is ZERO, but there are still traces of subtle discrimination.

The maximum discrimination happens in society. In rural areas, the discrimination is rife, especially in the badlands of India. OBCs (like Yadavs and Jats) are notorious for killing a daughter who marries a man from a "lower caste". Extreme violence against "lower castes", horrible discrimination in terms of simple things like drawing water from communal wells, sharing a meal or entering one's house - this stuff is practiced by OBCs much more than anyone else. The target is invariably SC/STs.

The fact of the matter is that Brahmins are a much more educated community than any other, in general (with some exceptions). You will say that this is because of the "head start" they have had and the fact that they were the best placed to take advantage of clerical jobs in the British Raj. Whatever the reason may be, the fact is that education brings with it, enlightenment and moderation, openness to new ideas, etc.

So yes, while discrimination in institutions is not done by OBCs to a great extent, there is not too much discrimination in formal institutions anyway. The real discrimination that exists as of today - the primary culprits are the rural OBCs.

Proportional reservation is not a good idea in the complete sense. We cannot have every set of jobs proportioned out on the basis of caste composition: 10% Brahmin, 20% OBC, 50% SC, etc.

In general, reservation was introduced so that we could give the discriminated castes a helping hand and pull them up. It was an attempt to make the playing field level. Which is fine - the intention was progressive and enlightened.

But: the "creamy layer" must be strictly defined and strictly excluded. No reservations for creamy layer, no matter which caste he/she belongs to. Period. And as the "creamy layer" expands over the years, hopefully reservation will become redundant, and we can put this debate to rest for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
The total brahmin population in India is about 4-6% .... yup ... that's how much they are .... :lol:

if we implement this idea of representation ... brahmins will all but disappear from the bureaucracy .... more lazy people getting something for doing nothing .... lol This was already tried in Tamilnadu with the anti - brahmin movement ... the brahmins moved to mumbai and then US :D ..... if you do this you won't see a squeak on the dharna front ... everyone will just move out ... except those who want to be priests and the like.
And little ---- face, how many brits were tere in India....poolayadi mone

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
[tweet]565207147999285248[/tweet]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

As expected, all jokers are same; just different flag.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
And little ---- face, how many brits were tere in India....poolayadi mone
lol abusing me now ... so brahmins are like colonizers .... :lol: nice .... thankyou for spitting on the sacrifices of people like Lokmanya tilak.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Can u think for a while,why 22.5% one section of Indians competing for 22.5% seats are got admission into IIM by just 38 marks, where UC need 98. :namaste:

This Image itself reflects how SC/ST deprived of education as a whole.

Note: There is no reservation in India, Where 7.5% ST get 7.5 seats, 15% SC get 15 seats only ACCORDING to their population......

@Mad_Indian cool down buddy.Personally i hate reservations but

If any scavenger/Pujari on road
99% of us know which caste scavenger belongs before asking..
99% of us know a which caste pujari belongs before asking..

If this open discrimination exists then reservation also exists... (not only these majority kirana stores owned by one caste so on )
That's percentile ... so an SC to get admission has to be better than only 38% of ALL candidates(ALL CASTES) that take the exam ... a general has to be better than 99.x % ALL candidates
That means the very genius of general castes makes it to the IIM's (obviously due to very few seats) , since top guys get in , they are pretty much the statistical top end of the curve and do very well after college hence fueling the perception that general castes dominate ... like brah only the very best of general caste get quality education .... like IIM/IIT.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Closet leftist.

One step away from saying all Brahmins are invaders and all hindu gods are a product of brahmanism :D .
Reminds me of Nazis that blame "the Jew" for controlling all the banks and all the businesses. :lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
You can cry a river for all I care since you have proven yourself to be a bigot the moment you answered the question. Your opinions matter zilch in real life

Lower castes form 80-85% of India. No political party is going to do suicide by pushing an anti-reservation agenda:lol:

Fun fact for all the UC castist dirtbags- BJP in TN has promised to include all the castes other than Brahmins in the OBC list:rofl:
Lol .. all UC's already know they have zero political power..... :D ... don't worry ... we can take care of our selves ... we know how to make it through tough times... been doing that since last 1000 yrs.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
There is still real discrimination against lower castes in North India. For ex, in my hometown, lower castes are still socially marginalized and upper castes don't really respect them. They are mocked for their looks and considered dirty, etc... It's true that due to reservations, dalaits and OBC's have made economic progress but they are still treated like social inferiors.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
There is still real discrimination against lower castes in North India. For ex, in my hometown, lower castes are still socially marginalized and upper castes don't really respect them. They are mocked for their looks and considered dirty, etc... It's true that due to reservations, dalaits and OBC's have made economic progress but they are still treated like social inferiors.
Are the upper castes brahmins or other castes higher then them? like yadavs do to dalits

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Are the upper castes brahmins or other castes higher then them? like yadavs do to dalits
Mostly Brahmins, Rajputs, Khatris, Baniyas. We don't have Yadavs where I'm from. Also, upper castes form a majority of the population.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Discrimination is not just in "institutions". In fact, minimum amount of discrimination happens in institutions. In the private sector, overt discrimination is ZERO, but there are still traces of subtle discrimination.

The maximum discrimination happens in society. In rural areas, the discrimination is rife, especially in the badlands of India. OBCs (like Yadavs and Jats) are notorious for killing a daughter who marries a man from a "lower caste". Extreme violence against "lower castes", horrible discrimination in terms of simple things like drawing water from communal wells, sharing a meal or entering one's house - this stuff is practiced by OBCs much more than anyone else. The target is invariably SC/STs.

The fact of the matter is that Brahmins are a much more educated community than any other, in general (with some exceptions). You will say that this is because of the "head start" they have had and the fact that they were the best placed to take advantage of clerical jobs in the British Raj. Whatever the reason may be, the fact is that education brings with it, enlightenment and moderation, openness to new ideas, etc.

So yes, while discrimination in institutions is not done by OBCs to a great extent, there is not too much discrimination in formal institutions anyway. The real discrimination that exists as of today - the primary culprits are the rural OBCs.

Proportional reservation is not a good idea in the complete sense. We cannot have every set of jobs proportioned out on the basis of caste composition: 10% Brahmin, 20% OBC, 50% SC, etc.

In general, reservation was introduced so that we could give the discriminated castes a helping hand and pull them up. It was an attempt to make the playing field level. Which is fine - the intention was progressive and enlightened.

But: the "creamy layer" must be strictly defined and strictly excluded. No reservations for creamy layer, no matter which caste he/she belongs to. Period. And as the "creamy layer" expands over the years, hopefully reservation will become redundant, and we can put this debate to rest for good.
So you are not a castist bigot and you are open for debate. Atlast I meet someone with honesty and integrity. I agree with most of your views. I will reply to the parts I disagree on later. Ciao :)

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If you live in India, you will understand it better. Is it as bad as it was a hundred years ago, of course not! But is it there enough to significantly affect the population? Of course yes.

Also, economics has nothing to do with Reservation. You have to understand that "before" you even start to decide if reservation is needed or not.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
So you are not a castist bigot and you are open for debate. Atlast I meet someone with honesty and integrity. I agree with most of your views. I will reply to the parts I disagree on later. Ciao :)
Who made you the moral authority lil runt ?

Very conveniently abusing others castes and then claim everyone is a casteist bigot. Hypocrite shame on you.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Reservations are a stupid idea. The "creamy layer" of the reservation castes keep enjoying these privileges, in essence the lot of the truly disadvantaged stays the same.

Neither can reservations provide enough seats/ jobs.

We need quality affordable education for all, and no reservations in jobs.

Any state where the quantity and quality of affordable schools is poor is casteist.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Let the Delhi election result be an eye-opener that determination and drive alone is the path to success that no amount of reservation, wails and weep on some pretext or the other can guarantee emancipation.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You also lack honesty or integrity or comprehension skills. I dont have time for such people. Whats the point of debates with dishonest castist bigots like you?
I comprehend correctly written English and not pidgin.

Your dishonesty is legend on this forum.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Boss, percentile .... there is not much difference.Anyway i correct the sentence.

"Why 22.5% one section of Indians competing for 22.5% seats are got admission into IIM by just 38 percentile, where UC need 98 percentile." Numbers don't lie.... either all SC/ST don't want to study or they don't have resources to study (majority).Why Indian gov failed even 67 yrs to bring them into main stream.

Why only genius exists in UC not in SC/ST :rofl:
So the solution is subsidizing there MBA instead of opening schools?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles