Dodgy development:of UK in India/We don't Want your Aid

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
can you tell me the name of one developing country, that has better economic performance than china?

im sure india knows better than most how hard it is to develop a country of 1+ billion people

in fact it has never been done before. ccp made a lot of mistakes in the past, but it is what they are doing now that counts the most.

and in todays world they offer the best economic performance in developing world
Can you tell me why only North Korea and China where left behind in east asia? How come Japan, Taiwan(Chinese to), South Korea have already developed? Tell me why they developed and why where you stuck?

Offcourse it is hard but it was Mao who pushed Chinas population up by saying more hand can build more stuff, other wise China would not have had such a huge population.

So all the millions who died have all died in vain, all the beautiful temples and ancient monuments where destroyed for no reason. CCP made blunder and even now it is causing huge problems for the chinese people..

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Pranab Mukherjee and other Indian ministers tried to terminate Britain's aid to their booming country last year - but relented after the British begged them to keep taking the money
Pranab babu lost his cool it seems :lol:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Tell that idiot "Cabana", that nations can, and do, multiple things at once. We aren't playing age of civilizations here - there is a lot that countries need to do.

"Feed the poor instead of wasting money on defence and space" is an asinine comment that shows the intelligence of this person "Cabana". Poverty is reducing day by day in India, and defence and space capabilities are increasing too - and both are equally essential.

India is not going to end up in a situation 20 years down the line where we have to beg and grovel before other nations for our defence and space needs.

There are some people who have their head deeply stuffed down a rarely seen orifice, hence they will not know that India launches satellites for several other nations and earns a good profit on each launch. Of course, some people would prefer that these smelly uppity "third world" nations remain within their "station" and beg the civilized Western nations for high-tech stuff like rocket launches. When this doesn't happen, it sort of upsets their mental equilibrium, hence all the heartburn about "space program".

And anyway, everyone - Indian and British alike - agree that you can take the aid and shove it up. So why the devil are some people so worried about India's space program and India's defence? Go and sit on your government's head and ask them to stop forcing "aid" down the throats of unwilling nations to enrich some select NGOs. Enough of this "aid" scam already!!

Let all brainless idiots who moan about India's "space and defence program" read this. :rage:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Here's a comment from a prize ass on that arrse forum:

People of Africa are similar to that of India in that they have corrupt officials and backward ways.
This, in response to Ray sir's statement that the person should visit India or learn more about it before pronouncing judgement, and not rely on his Africa experiences.

Comments like this help one understand many things. In general, it is just about "hey, all those stinking brown/black backward dirty people - they're all the same". So, India-Pakistan equal-equal, South Sudan-North Sudan equal-equal, Somalia-Ethiopia equal-equal.

Hey, who wants to learn about the nations; their histories, the reasons for conflict, etc. etc.? Its just two ass-backwards brown/black nations fighting each other, both are idiots anyway - basically backward.

Now, people are a tad more refined than they were in the 1930s and 40s. But the underlying thought process is the same. This will not change until these people get a few good kicks in their nuts.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Instead of whining about why India not buying Typhoon, Brits should spend time analyzing why not even British airforce is showing interest in continuing EFT program.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Epic comments in the Telegraph. First, these people are pissed that "India takes aid". And when India says, "Hey, we don't want it. Shove it up.", then they are even more pissed:

"Vile, corrupt wealthy India shows it's contempt for the nations it scrounges aid from. It's time to shut India off "

"Does England, and in fact the rest of the west not see how insulting, and corrupt India is? You owe that sewer of a country nothing, they're vile. Spit in their faces, you're better than they are."

"Indians are lying cheating scum, unfortunately he is probably lying. Flys are to sh** as India is to aid "

"To hell with them, their migrant workforce and their insanitary way of life. "

"We paid to build their country, we educated their people, ended starvation and disease, and gave them technology and infrastructure - and the arrogant sods turn around and say that!!!!"

"Fine. Please give back the last 5 years of aid."

"What utter scruff. Stop all payments immediately and send them a bill for all previous payments. Swine."

Ah, some people want to play this "giving back" game. Cool, we can play that game too. If we were to start asking back stuff, their nation would not exist anymore.
Arjun tanks blasting london is the only way :che:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks Bangalorean for coming on to ARRSE and using the modern language to put them in their place.

Folk hero

now good days of Britain is over they are crying like a fat old bitch.

like US is infamous for creating Taliban britain should be infamous for creating a terrorist nation (Pakistan) now we rejected EFT they will definitely whine about Kashmir.

before these bitches say any thing about Kashmir we should ask them to free Scotland and part of Ireland, bastards still want to be colonial power.:mad2::mad2::shoot::shoot::boxing::laser:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India's Finance Minister referred to the financial aid given by Britain to his country as nothing more than 'peanuts', it is claimed.

It is also claimed that Pranab Mukherjee and other Indian ministers tried to reject the money - around £280million a year - from the UK in 2011, but the British Government 'begged' them to take the money.

The Sunday Telegraph claims that the Indian government were disposed to reject the money in April last year, because of the 'negative publicity of Indian poverty' highlighted by the aid.

Read more: British foreign aid: India tells Britain 'we don't need the peanuts you offer us' | Mail Online

Sorry posted this in the wrong Forum! :rofl:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Thanks Bangalorean for coming on to ARRSE and using the modern language to put them in their place.

I would like the link to that thread

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
@ Telegraph article..posted only at 9 PM GMT and within now 1332 desperate pommies have whined about it..:laugh:
Is there any quicker way to give yourself dyspepsia than by reading online newspaper comments?

pmaitra

I loved your posts Ray Sir.

That is the forum where you had asked me to join but I have not posted due to time constraints.

I think the British need to realise that this entire aid thing is a big racket and those Britons running this aid programme directly are actually siphoning away much of the funds. This aid programme has been on for a while. They should show some results or declare their incompetence and stop it.

Personally, I'd rather all this British money was sent to India as investments, to set up factories for the export market. That way, many Indians would get a job and Britain can take the profit they made back to the UK.

Why give a man a fish when you have the option of teaching him how to fish? That is the kind of help I would welcome from the UK.

mayfair

I loved your posts Ray Sir.

That is the forum where you had asked me to join but I have not posted due to time constraints.

I think the British need to realise that this entire aid thing is a big racket and those Britons running this aid programme directly are actually siphoning away much of the funds. This aid programme has been on for a while. They should show some results or declare their incompetence and stop it.

Personally, I'd rather all this British money was sent to India as investments, to set up factories for the export market. That way, many Indians would get a job and Britain can take the profit they made back to the UK.

Why give a man a fish when you have the option of teaching him how to fish? That is the kind of help I would welcome from the UK.
Impeccably put as always.

But then if you continue to give the man a fish, you have some degree of control over him, his thoughts, his resources and if that's what one wants then teaching someone to fish and being out of job would not be very appealing is it?

Country flag
Impeccably put as always.

But then if you continue to give the man a fish, you have some degree of control over him, his thoughts, his resources and if that's what one wants then teaching someone to fish and being out of job would not be very appealing is it?
Another way to view it is -if there are a few fish and many people, some people will go hungry. Seems to
be the British view and they don't want to be the ones going hungry.

Last edited:

ejazr

Ambassador
I think its important to realise that we should still not let this be used as an India bashing oppurtunity by British politicians.

Its important that we maintain good relations with the British govt. overall but at the same time lay down our interests that need to be protected if they want us to work with them. A relationship on mutal respect and give and take is what is required and this aid vs Jet deal should not be allowed to be blown out of proportion.

And as pmaitra suggested, lets get UK to trade with India that will be mutually beneficial and stop obsessing on aid to us.

Country flag
I think its important to realise that we should still not let this be used as an India bashing oppurtunity by British politicians.

Its important that we maintain good relations with the British govt. overall but at the same time lay down our interests that need to be protected if they want us to work with them. A relationship on mutal respect and give and take is what is required and this aid vs Jet deal should not be allowed to be blown out of proportion.

And as pmaitra suggested, lets get UK to trade with India that will be mutually beneficial and stop obsessing on aid to us.

Just having someone like Lakshmi Mittal headquarter his Mittal steel in London provides more tax
revenue to UK than the petty aid they send to India. Mittal does not have to Headquarter in London
most of his European plants are oustide of UK.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
good to see India rising and those who have downfall is making all the noises. Suddenly when EF was chosen for L1, after both were found suitable, suddenly brits found all things nagative about us.

I still cant get the logic of justification of MRCA tender of 18 billion against forced aid of 1 billion. Brits are living in dream world of Raj.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles