Dodgy development:of UK in India/We don't Want your Aid

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I do not discount the possibility that many of these wankers are Pakis posing as Brits. These c*ntwipes are the lowest of the low.

If you notice carefully, there are a fair few comments asking for aid to Pakis (3 times the "aid" to India) to be increased.

Sayeda Warsi seems to have Cammy's ear and probably something else. The Brits have been quite benevolent with the Pakis of late.
Good observation.

It does not make sense for a patriotic Brit to ask for aid to Pakis to be increased. I can understand a Brit asking for money to stop going to India, but which sane Brit would ask for replacing it with aid to Pakis? :crazy:

It is likely that many of the nasty comments in those Brit papers about India are actually by Brit Pakis.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
On another tread several weeks ago I called Britishers the scum of the earth and I was called out as a 'racist' and 'chauvinist'. However, it seems that the events of the past few days have shown the validity of my comment (if it had to be proved at all). These people are a disgrace to the human race, and personally I would not trust a Brit to die properly.

satish007

Who knows UK better than me. Bura haal ha UK ke goro ka
Why Indian dislike UK so much?without them india is not even a country and they returned almost whole land just because an old man stop eatting.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Why Indian dislike UK so much?without them india is not even a country and they returned almost whole land just because an old man stop eatting.
So? They didn't exert any damn favor by returning the land. Thank their god that we didn't go after compensation for what they robbed us, otherwise her majesty would have been sitting without crown on her head today!

They didn't return the land happily either, they ran away because Quit India Movement got aggressive after '42 & local police could not gurantee safety of goras from armed revolutionaries.

Why Indian dislike UK so much?
Because they bloody exploited us for 150yrs & killed countless Indians in their oppression. They continue to exhibit double-standard & British Raj era arrogance even today in their national attitude. Isn't that reason enough to dislike them?

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
The British don't work like we do. Tell them to work overtime on a Friday evening and watch the look on their faces. Comparatively working overtime on a Friday is quite routine for a pvt sector employee in India.

It is very obvious they cannot compete. These people think they are doing a favour to companies by working for them.
They don't work longer, hence their work gets outsourced. In other cases, hard-working Indian Bizmen settle in UK & make them work under Indian boss. This is a tough fact they can not digest.

But nevertheless they plan to compete, through stupid tabloid crap :lol:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So? They didn't exert any damn favor by returning the land. Thank their god that we didn't go after compensation for what they robbed us, otherwise her majesty would have been sitting without crown on her head today!

They didn't return the land happily either, they ran away because Quit India Movement got aggressive after '42 & local police could not gurantee safety of goras from armed revolutionaries.

Because they bloody exploited us for 150yrs & killed countless Indians in their oppression. They continue to exhibit double-standard & British Raj era arrogance even today in their national attitude. Isn't that reason enough to dislike them?
And were it not for the Wehrmacht, the Brits under that racist Churchill would not have let go. They would have held on to India till the 1960s, I feel.

Personally speaking, I don't "hate" the Brits. But their comments and attitude in the last few days is irritating. Still, personally I don't think I "hate" the Brits.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Roosevelt stressed Churchill to immediately grant at least provisional independence to India so as to earn Indian loyalty in world divided over WW-2. But Churchill was never convinced.

He replied Roosevelt that, he has no intentions to let Indian Muslims to be governed by Congress caucus and Hindu Priesthood. Churchill thought that Gandhi and Nehru led movement was imagination of Hindu Priesthood :facepalm:

This spat was lingering for many months and when everyone knew that Churchill will not move, Quit India Movement was born out of Gandhi's frustration in dealing with goras.

Winston Churchill was bloody wicked & one of the most selfish powerful man at that time.

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
Well they can keep on wining............. France agreed on our terms the brits didn't, they just couldn't spit their arrogance and attitude that deludes them from thinking that we owe them a favour by them giving us AID for the poor............so much for them getting worried of our poor people, atleast this exposes this fact that this AID thing is nothing but just a show that UK cares for the poor in our country.

Param

Roosevelt stressed Churchill to immediately grant at least provisional independence to India so as to earn Indian loyalty in world divided over WW-2. But Churchill was never convinced.

He replied Roosevelt that, "he has no intentions to let Indian Muslims to be governed by Congress caucus and Hindu Priesthood". Churchill thought that Gandhi and Nehru led movement was imagination of Hindu Priesthood :facepalm:

This spat was lingering for many months and when everyone knew that Churchill will not move, Quit India Movement was born out of Gandhi's frustration in dealing with goras.

Winston Churchill was bloody wicked & one of the most selfish powerful man at that time.
Very intelligent, ruthless and capable too.

Anyway I hate that B####rd.

Iamanidiot

Churchill was able to defend the empire against Hitler but he was unable to save the empire from a half-naked Fakir called Gandhi.Poor sods Gandhi hit the British beneath the loins

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Very intelligent, ruthless and capable too.

Anyway I hate that B####rd.
Yes very intelligent.

He had no problem with Mr.Averell sleeping with his son's wife (Pamela Churchill) as it might help in dragging America into the war. Averell Harriman was Roosevelt's personal envoy sent to liaise with Churchill to determine the magnitude of ongoing global conflict.

Last edited:

Folk hero

today's talk show sponsored by DFI

i'am your host MR,host and welcome our today's guest, our future prime minister of India Folk hero

host, sir for few days Brits are getting their hearts burned because we rejected their EFT, and what is your comments about this?

Folk hero, Brits you mean fat lazy Brits getting their hearts burned so their is only one cure for that they need to jump into English ocean.:thumb:

host, sir what about British aid to India?

Folk hero, they need to put their aid into their a hole.

host, and what kind of hole is that sir?

Folk hero, into their donkey (ass) hole:pound:

host, sir they clam if we had bought their EFT they would had now thousands of jobs and now because of us they have no jobs?

Folk hero, they don't have to worry about jobs, in few months we are build thousands of public toilets and we are already facing labor shortages, indians are getting rich rapidly so no one want work as toilet cleaner any more so we are going to employ Brits unto cleaning our toilets.:taunt::pound::rofl::wave:

OK viewers sadly our little talk show has ended so goodnight and take-care.:namaste:

Iamanidiot

Yes very intelligent.

He had no problem with Mr.Averell sleeping with his son's wife as it might help in dragging America into the war. Averell Harriman was Roosevelt's personal envoy sent to liaise with Churchill to determine the magnitude of ongoing global conflict.
He is also a great patriot as far as Briatin is concerned India needs such bastards for the country

Country flag
We don't behave lie this after they divided India and gave decades of aid and weapons to Pakistan.

arya

Country flag
well that was just a deal in future we can buy some other thing from UK

no need to worry

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The British (some of them) are rather cut up that their joint collaboration aircraft has not been bought.

They are in a economic gloom and doom.

And India, inspite of western propaganda, that people are starving, people are dying, people are drinking polluted water from the 'Gangis' and yet, are doing well economically and not collapsing and are able to buy aircraft in huge numbers using money as small change.

Obviously, they will burn!

Yet, why take their aid.

Please see this video about the 'great work' that their aid is achieving!

"Dodgy Development: False Promises" - Videos - Viddler

Global Defence

New threads

Articles