Dodgy development:of UK in India/We don't Want your Aid

Param

What he means is, if China had got a South Korea/Taiwan like government instead of the CCP in the 1950s, they would have been at today's levels back in 1980 itself.
So isn't that good for India? Just imagine China with a huge economic and industrial muscle in 1980, we would have been in big trouble.

I have started to feel that China becoming a democracy is not good for India.
The reasons are_ Europe will remove sanctions imposed after Tianamen and may even go further.
The US would call China a democratic ally and start talking about a new relationship between the two largest democracies.

In all this bonhomie between a hypothetical democratic China and the West, we could be sidetracked.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So isn't that good for India? Just imagine China with a huge economic and industrial muscle in 1980, we would have been in big trouble.

I have started to feel that China becoming a democracy is not good for India.
The reasons are_ Europe will remove sanctions imposed after Tianamen and may even go further.
The US would call China a democratic ally and start talking about a new relationship between the two largest democracies.

In all this bonhomie between a hypothetical democratic China and the West, we could be sidetracked.
I agree that it would not have been good for India if some sensible government had come to power in China instead of that thug Mao.

The thing is, even we were as unfortunate as the Chinese to get the licence-permit Raj in the NehruGandhi era. Useless wasted decades.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I think it is high time the GoI threw their "aid" back on their face and told them to shove it up. The miniscule amount can easily be made up by the Indian middle class. I don't mind paying another 100 rupees per annum to the government to cover this shortfall (even that will be much much more than what the Brits give). I've had enough of this "aid" moaning.
Actually GoI seems to have tried refusing the aid... But they were the one who seem to have been adamant about us taking the aid:confused::confused:.... and now they are whining about it:pound::pound:....

I mean why force an aid we dont need/want only to whine about it later:confused::confused:.....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bangalorean;413853]Epic comments in the Telegraph.
"To hell with them, their migrant workforce and their insanitary way of life. "
and who will work there when they are all busy partying , on drugs and sex and doing all retarded activities

"We paid to build their country, we educated their people, ended starvation and disease, and gave them technology and infrastructure - and the arrogant sods turn around and say that!!!!"
How about adding "we destroyed its culture, divided an already disunited country, looted for two hundred years, created a pain in the ass called pakistan, responsible for the grinding poverty now"

"Fine. Please give back the last 5 years of aid."

"What utter scruff. Stop all payments immediately and send them a bill for all previous payments. Swine."
Fine how about you first give us back the two hundred years of loot with interest, lets start with Kohinoor

satish007

is UK possible welcoming gusts from China and Pakis, they are planing add some components (such as engine) to Joke 10?

Param

is UK possible welcoming gusts from China and Pakis, they are planing add some components (such as engine) to Joke 10?
If they do that,only the first few engines would be from UK. The rest will be Chinese clones of those British engines called WS something.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I don't understand; WTF has happened to UK!?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
BTW still cant get the logic about they giving us $ 1 billion in aid and want $ 18 billion worth of tender in return.

Saar, I replied in te oter thread 18 billion x 20% min margin = 3.6 billion + jobs and also more orders from others. Just see how many more orders Rafale will get now.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
India should announce "AID" for British industry in return for tech.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Saar, I replied in te oter thread 18 billion x 20% min margin = 3.6 billion + jobs and also more orders from others. Just see how many more orders Rafale will get now.
Exactly. We started off with 150 odd MKIs. Today, the intention has gone upto 300+ of them. Rafale started with 126+74. I am sure IAF would consider at least 200-230 jets by 2020. If we have to get the minimum desired 45 squadrons of latest fighter jets, we need that many Rafales to replace that many old jets.

p2prada

The British don't work like we do. Tell them to work overtime on a Friday evening and watch the look on their faces. Comparatively working overtime on a Friday is quite routine for a pvt sector employee in India.

It is very obvious they cannot compete. These people think they are doing a favour to companies by working for them.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Exactly. We started off with 150 odd MKIs. Today, the intention has gone upto 300+ of them. Rafale started with 126+74. I am sure IAF would consider at least 200-230 jets by 2020. If we have to get the minimum desired 45 squadrons of latest fighter jets, we need that many Rafales to replace that many old jets.
I am talking not only of extended Indian orders but also around the world just because India has ordered. Everyone knows what an exhaustive process the IAF undertook. Countries like brazil and UAE will get influenced by this now.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
This is an unnecessary hysteria created by British politicians, they very well know they can do zlich about the decisions, so just trying to get some votes. Yhe one who hates India most, will get most of the votes from Brit Pakis. Seriously Britain deserves pakis. They should invite more of them. The only thing we need to look out for is, that this thing remain as local as possible, if they try to cry about Kashmir more, then we should deliver some really good messages to shut them up once and for all.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Who cares about these British mutants.

These bastards discuss things the same way their racist pirate ancestors used to do.

These scoundrels have guts to talk about Indian poverty but ignoring that Indian rate of uplifting poor is fastest amongst developing nation and the numbers have gone above 50-60 million from the date these parasites left our country in turmoil, facing biggest communal riots on this earth because of their policy of divide and rule.

India started well with NAM with negligible army. But the communal and geographical fault lines these scum bags drew on subcontinent land scape resulted us become both security and social state.

These westerners were the same cowards who kept their quite in 1971 and assisted Pakistan to butcher millions of Bangladeshis.

Today these ugly with spit sprinkling accent Chimps are sole Nuclear powers, permanent UN members and invading nations at whim. But still they can preach emerging power India who is second biggest investor in their dying Island; what to do and what not to do by ranting on their internal matters.

If any British mutant is reading my post then he should know that I piss on your union Jack (ass) flag everyday.

Last edited:

mayfair

I do not discount the possibility that many of these wankers are Pakis posing as Brits. These c*ntwipes are the lowest of the low.

If you notice carefully, there are a fair few comments asking for aid to Pakis (3 times the "aid" to India) to be increased.

Sayeda Warsi seems to have Cammy's ear and probably something else. The Brits have been quite benevolent with the Pakis of late.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
British public wants to live in the days of the Raj......Ain't gonna happen now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles