Do you think V necks are gay?

V necks gay or not?

• Extremely gay

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Not gay at all

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Broccoli

V necks are not gay at all, but this song is.

Last edited by a moderator:

bennedose

It's what happens in the head above the V-neck and in the pants below the V- neck that are indicators of what is gay and what is not. Not the V neck itself.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Brahs found out that Target sells some pretty nice V neck tees and they are cheap. Look for the Mossimo V necks.

Decklander

Well I am neither a Punjabi nor a Kashmiri, I am the Great Delhiite also known as Dilli Dehaati. I speak haryanavi at home and have all traditions as that of Haryanavies. My amarnaad is buried in the ground of the temple of Mata Sheetala in Gurgaon which was the home of Guru Dronacharya. That is where all my ancestors have got their amarnaad buried including my son.
Amarnaad is the part of amblical cord which stays with the child after birth. This is always buried in the place from where your ancestors came from after being detached from from your body. In Punjabi they call it- Kitthay jameyaa.

SamwiseTheBrave

Well I am neither a Punjabi nor a Kashmiri, I am the Great Delhiite also known as Dilli Dehaati. I speak haryanavi at home and have all traditions as that of Haryanavies. My amarnaad is buried in the ground of the temple of Mata Sheetala in Gurgaon which was the home of Guru Dronacharya. That is where all my ancestors have got their amarnaad buried including my son.
Amarnaad is the part of amblical cord which stays with the child after birth. This is always buried in the place from where your ancestors came from after being detached from from your body. In Punjabi they call it- Kitthay jameyaa.
are you talking about yourself or atheisthindu ? :confused:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles