Do you remember God only when in trouble or need?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Poll!!

Param

I do not know whether God exists or not. But he certainly makes no difference.

I do not remember God when I am in trouble, I just try thinking positively.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Never remeber God. I think there should be another option. Clicking on "No" may mean you remeber him in other time too.

Proper options should be-
1) remember in need
2)remember always
3)never

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
To have only pleasure without a moment of pain is just not possible. That is why we have invented enlightenment, eternal happiness, God, ultimate pleasure. There is a quote, "When you talk to God, it is called prayer, and when God talks to you, you are called crazy." All your interests are materialistic.

Why do you pray to God? What do you want him to give you? Why should he give? It is like the man who loses in his business. Somebody else is gaining, like in the stock market. On whose side should God be?

How can such a God who is supposed to be all merciful answer our prayers? That God is a crook. If he wants you to pray to give you whatever you want, something is funny there. He should give to everybody without prayer. The one who prays gets the goodies and the one who doesn't pray, like me, loses everything. What kind of God is he!

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Not sure if god exists, but remember him nevertheless at every time good or bad..you know, just in case.

plugwater

I pray to god only when Manutd is down by one or two goals :D

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
YB are you having an existential crisis ? ;) :p

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No LB. just asked. Lots of questions cross my mind that I put up.

S.A.T.A

That adverse conditions brings forth our latent spiritual moorings is an embarrassing but well attested truth.The reason probably stems from how we react to both adversities and favorable situations in life.Ordinarily when favorable condition is upon us,like wealth,good education,fame or the trappings of a settled life,we attribute all these,nary a thought otherwise to our personal endeavors.There is no scope for any external agency save ourselves in all this accomplishments.

Inversely our reaction to a set of adverse conditions is complete different.Very rarely,if ever,we attribute these condition to our effort or its lack of.Since the adversity was not wrought by our acts of omission or commission,we then contemplate the source of adversity.Some self destruct in self pity,others having theorized they had no role in fomenting the adverse condition,concede that they may may also not have been entirely responsible for the favorable ones

With this realization starts the spiritual quest.A spiritual awakening brought upon by adversities is not less worthwhile than one attained under happy tidings,its just a natural human reaction to the illusion of certainty of life.It must be pursued no matter how it began.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Well I wished that there was a God, and the universe was deterministic in nature with some semblance of order.

But, evidence shows that that is not the case (from what I know)

So no, I don't remember god at all (a third option in the poll is needed :D)

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles