do you feel any kinship with the roma people

Glint

Country flag
shoulld i organise a petition, that romani people are recognised as PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and as Asiatic/Southasiatic Race?
and then mail that petition to narendra modi or the indian parliament etc.
also how could i reach all the romani people to vote for my petition and how could i reach indians to vote for my petition
should i set up a online poll.

what do you think, any tips, helps etc.
Help:-

Petition Online - India

Supreme Court of India, online petition, how to file case, petition, courts India, payment of court fee, notice, E-FILING

Tips:-

Forget about it.

Ajesh

shoulld i organise a petition, that romani people are recognised as PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and as Asiatic/Southasiatic Race?
and then mail that petition to narendra modi or the indian parliament etc.
also how could i reach all the romani people to vote for my petition and how could i reach indians to vote for my petition
should i set up a online poll.

what do you think, any tips, helps etc.
Go back to your Community. SPread some awareness about your Past, History. Try talking to different Romanis, get more knowledge about your History.Do something constructive as a community. Try to get in touch with the Indian Ambassador. Tell them about Your story as a community and you would like to contribute to the concept of Indian-ness.

Big Things always start with the small things and at Grass Root Levels..Go Physically and talk to people.

apple

gypsie is a bit of a confusing term, it originates with the ethnic group of roma people when they came to europe they were believed to be egyptians
Thanks for that. Have always wondered (but never checked) about the etymology of that word. The ultra PC term, at least in English, for Gypsy or Roma(/ni) is Traveller. Although, my girlfriend is a gypsy and is of the opinion that the only people who don't like being called gypsies are those who have trouble with being a gypsy... She really isn't very PC.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles