Do you believe Pakistan has more nukes than India?

Do you believe Pakistan has more nukes than India?

• Total voters

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
They keep on coming out with figures as they want india to snap and tell the real figure. India has zipped the lips too tightly.
Absolutely in agreement with you. Any level headed person would find it implausible to observe that we are even one nuke less than Pakistan. The exact numbers, only a few at the top are privy to. But even by conservative practical estimates, it would be hard to prove that Indian nuclear arsenal is smaller than double the Pakistani arsenal.

LalTopi

Yes, I belive most of these 200m chineses won't survive in the coming flood, sadly.
But, I also belive that there will be equal number of indians won't survive in the following nuke revenge.
So, thanks to your effort, both countries will no longer exist.
Good. So you understand that the consequences of picking a war would be devastating for your people as well as ours. Unfortunately I am not sure the hawks in the PLA and CCP fully appreciate that, although with the Bo Xilai case their hypocrisy and corruption has been put on display for the world to see. Better that you report back to your government and maybe they can moderate their stance in Tibet and with their other neighbours.

Incidentally, you realise that we do not have to escalate any conflict using nukes, what if we stuck a small conventional missile as a warning shot in the three gorges, or even dropped paint for that matter - how much panic would that cause down river?

Also, have you checked the progress of your BMD lately versus the status of ours? Don't automatically assume that you have Nuke dominance.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The number of the nukes doesn't matter if you don't have a BMD system + reliable nuke delivery platforms, I think Pakistan lacks both of these!

Within ten years major Indian cities will be guarded by BMD systems which are set to increase their range up to 5000 kms (incoming missile range), after it Pakistani nukes will loose their remaining accuracy and sharpness, India has already decided to develop anti-Cruise missile defence shield.

OTOH if Pak deploys BMDs somehow (i don't know how and from where they will get them) we will still be able to nuke them with Agni V to avoid interception :thumb:

Yet we will suffer a great loss by their nukes. :sad: but kuchh pane ke liye kuchh khona to padta hi hai na! (if you want to get something, you should be ready to loose something)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Considering the way Pakis OVERESTIMATE themselves so much(1Paki=10 Hindoooooooos crap) the "Pak has more nukes"
sounds suspecious unless Pak has let foreigners checking their facilities or insiders leaking their " top secrets" (which can raise question about security)... we all know how bad Pakis want to get any chance where they can say "We are better/more than India" since they would not be able to match India conventionally. This shows the insecurity Pakis are living in.

No wonder if its simply a bluff to satisfy it's FOOLISH JEHADI awaam that they can destroy India because they got more nukes.I see sooooooooo many internet Pakis who say they would nuke India anytime based on the "Pak has more nuke".

On the other hand India is perhaps not letting anyone know the exact amount.India has reportedly enough material to have 1000 nukes but how many are operation is a secret.Same as Chinese who put a curtain about their nuke arsenal.

GromHellscream

Nonsense at all, both India and Pakistan have less operational nukes than what they are claiming. South asia is the hottest spot where a nuclear war might happen in future. The more nukes both sides hold, the more vulnerable the balance is. US, Russia, China and France all know this point clearly enough and have silent cooperations under table.

Country flag
‘India largest producer of heavy water’

'India largest producer of heavy water'

Bangalore, April 20, DHNS:
India has not only mastered the complex technology of heavy water production making it self-reliant, but also exports high quality heavy water to countries like Republic of Korea and the United States, said A L N Rao, Chairman and Chief Executive, Heavy Water Board on Monday.

Heavy Water (D2O) is a compound of an isotope of hydrogen called heavy hydrogen or Deuterium (D) and oxygen. Heavy water reactors use heavy water as a neutron moderator.
On the occasion of its anniversary celebrations of the Heavy Water Board at Indian Institute of Science here, he gave a detailed exposition of the activities and development of the water board since its inception in November 1954.

Multiple technologies

"Presently, India is the largest producer of heavy water in the world and is the only country using multiple technologies for its production," he said.

He explained that development of heavy water process in India happened in three phases.
"The first phase (late1950s to mid 1980s) was a period of technology development, the second phase was of deployment of technology and process stabilisation (mid 1980s to early 1990s) and third phase saw consolidation and a paradigm shift towards improvement in production and energy conservation," he explained.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i wouldnt pissabout with pak nuke numbers ( meaning to say that i would take the numbers topic very seriously ) - they would have poured their heart and soul into that - they ARE eating grass to have those nukes - as it's all they ever have of any military value - so unfortunately my answer has to be yes they probably have more than, or at least are using all effort and resources to equal india's numbers of nukes

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
If LB Shastri had conducted airstrikes, then the story would have been very different. However, it's never too late.

just4nikhilesh

i think paki have more nuke but they are small where indian nuke are more then 200 kt nuke so 1 nuke at delhi delhi is 50-60% distroy but 1 nuke at karachi 110% disctruction that is the diff.

Country flag
weapon grade plutonium still seems to be beyond Pak capability.
Also nuke delivery system are primitive redesigned SCUDS and
cruise missiles.India is almost all plutonium based nukes with 2
stage ballistic missiles and three stage officially untested(ICBM)
But three stage and possible MIRV tested unofficially in our
space program.

Tronic

Pakistan may have more, but than, they need more! Pakistan is a tiny country demographically compared to India. We already have enough nukes for Pakistan, and our nuclear program is now solely China centric.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles