Do you believe in Paranormal Activities???

Do You believe in Ghost ?

• Total voters

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Let me tell you an interesting real incident, tell me what do you feel. I used to live as a tenant in Muslim's house 7 years ago when I was doing my LL.B., my landlady was really a nice woman whom I used to call Amma, I lived in one of the 3 rooms of the second floor with terrace, my room was not attached with others and separate, in the 2 nd room 2 MRs(medical representatives) were living, one day when I woke up, I saw 1 of the MRs was leaving the room I wondered why he was leaving, he was looking tired, shocked and scared, he left the room that day. When I asked him about it he said that at about 1 am when he was sleeping in the floor, he suddenly felt that some one was sitting on his chest, it was a heavy lady with long hairs, wearing white bangles up to her shoulders, her hairs had covered her face so he couldn't see her face, she had anklets which were making noises :scared:, she was choking his throat and was very heavy, he barely managed to respire, he tried to pull her hairs to see her face and to roll her aside, but her hairs were silky enough and he couldn't grab it, within a minute she disappeared, that MR peed in his pants while she was doing so, he wake up his room partner who was on the bed and was unaware of anything, and told him about the incident, he told the landlord about that in the morning and left the room. At the evening a peer baba came and he fixed an iron rod in the wall performing some mysterious acts and said that she wont come again. Our neighbors reported that they heard a strange voice of anklets in that street that night.

I was scared :scared2: but I didn't vacate my room, yet I developed a strange habit of sleeping, I started to sleep with my face down to avoid confrontation with such horrible situation :lol:, can't say it was true or not that MR never came back to our building.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Stories like these are usually build up by weak people. In many cases, weak village women, who do not want to work or seek more attention from their family will build up stories of being possessed. That is why such stories are cooked up more by women and not men.

Then there are certain regions which fuel such stories. Among the places I have visited I think the pahadis, i.e. UK and HP, or remote villages everywhere are fertile ground for such stuff. Although, with the spread of electricity(light bulbs especially) and modern amenities such stories have gone down a lot.
Women and children are much more prone to these ghosts than men.

In all the stories the men used to simply trash it by saying "Yeh bhoot voot kuch nahi hota hai" ... "You believe in these things in 21st century?" ... "Yeh tumhara vaham hai" but they ultimately suffer and have to learn in a hard way about the presence of another parallel world of paranormal.

Anyone who challenges the existence of paranormal should visit some of those haunted places ALL ALONE for few nights.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
When it happens I will check my meds.
:rofl::pound:

So here's a true story. When i was just a kid (8-9 years old) my aunt used to act (yes i was sure she was just acting) as if holy spirit of Indian Goddess (Santoshi Mata) enter her body and she used to sit in front of Mandir reciting weird things, wobbling while sitting and telling people things only they knew. When my family members stopped paying attention to her this act of stupidity boiled down slowly.

weird thing - neighbor's used to come ask her questions about their dreads, family and blah blah blah and there is no shortage of people doing this pretending to be Gods in India looting poor. I am so going to hell for this :lol:.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:rofl::pound:

So here's a true story. When i was just a kid (8-9 years old) my aunt used to act (yes i was sure she was just acting) as if holy spirit of Indian Goddess (Santoshi Mata) enter her body and she used to sit in front of Mandir reciting weird things, wobbling while sitting and telling people things only they knew. When my family members stopped paying attention to her this act of stupidity boiled down slowly.

weird thing - neighbor's used to come ask her questions about their dreads, family and blah blah blah and there is no shortage of people doing this pretending to be Gods in India looting poor. I am so going to hell for this :lol:.
There is no dearth of those imposters.....:sad: See below... :laugh:

Illusive

Country flag
I'll tell one which happened to our watchman, its not of ghost though. Our watchman was robbed of all his money, how? he was hypnotized into giving all his money, it was 1 hour later only did he realized that his savings were gone.

What i want to imply that human mind is very easy to trick, its only when we get conscious about ghost do we start fearing them, and ultimately seeing them too i guess.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I'll tell one which happened to our watchman, its not of ghost though. Our watchman was robbed of all his money, how? he was hypnotized into giving all his money, it was 1 hour later only did he realized that his savings were gone.

What i want to imply that human mind is very easy to trick, its only when we get conscious about ghost do we start fearing them, and ultimately seeing them too i guess.
This has happened to a family friend on my mother's side. Basically they came disguised as beggars. There were no males in the house at that time. They hypnotized her took some valuables and made an exit.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
No ghost can ever harm a human as they cannot touch us or any other things. So there is no danger from them. Only danger is from the humanity which is filled with greed for everything. Humans are taking too much of resources which are much more than what they really need. Instead of taking more than what is required by one person, the excess of food, water and clothes and even shelter can be and should be given to the needy, not only to humans but also for the animals.

In my view GHOST is nothing but the greed inside humans.........

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The human brain and all its sensory organs is a very interesting setup. Certain natural and/or man-made phenomenon can have a profound effect on our system.
For example infrasound (sound below normal hearing range) can at certain frequencies, induce hallucinations in humans. As a matter of fact it can be used as a non-lethal weapon and I believe research is ongoing.
Everything can be explained by science, eventually.

Illusive

Country flag
The human brain and all its sensory organs is a very interesting setup. Certain natural and/or man-made phenomenon can have a profound effect on our system.
For example infrasound (sound below normal hearing range) can at certain frequencies, induce hallucinations in humans. As a matter of fact it can be used as a non-lethal weapon and I believe research is ongoing.
Silent Sound Spread Spectrum Mind Control Explained - YouTube

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Oracle of Delphi
The Pythia (pronounced /ˈpɪθiə/ or /ˈpaɪθiə/, Greek: Πυθία [pyːˈtʰi.a]), commonly known as the Oracle of Delphi, was the priestess at the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, located on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, beneath the Castalian Spring. The Pythia was widely credited for her prophecies inspired by Apollo...

Scientific explanations
Fumes and vapors

There have been many attempts to find a scientific explanation for the Pythia's inspiration. However, most commonly,[34] these refer to an observation made by Plutarch, who presided as high priest at Delphi for several years, who stated that her oracular powers appeared to be associated with vapors from the Kerna spring waters that flowed under the temple. It has often been suggested that these vapors may have been hallucinogenic gases.
Pythia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles