Do you believe in Paranormal Activities???

Do You believe in Ghost ?

• Total voters

Patriot

Country flag
re: Ghosts are real?

I have heard many real life experiences of my friends & relatives but myself has not experienced one yet.

In politics we have many Ghosts like, Bofors scam, 2Gscam, 3Gscam, Fodder scam & so on.............. they keep on haunting our politicians.:lol: just joking.

EXPERT

@Patriot, hope you experience soon
best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

Poll added.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

I have seen something like a ghost in a ruined house when I was returning from evening walk, can't say what was that, but it seemed that if an old dark-black man sitting on the ground which was not there when I crossed that place an hour back even my friend who was with me saw him and told me that he was a ghost.:noidea:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Re: Ghosts are real?

Watch "Fear Files - Dar Ki Sacchi Tasveer" at ZeeTV at 10:30 every Sat/Sun.

It's based on real life stories but a bit dramatized.

One of the Defense related story it showed was of ghosts of soldiers in a forest from India-Pak war in 1965 who are still seen fighting.:shocked:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

One of the Defense related story it showed was of ghosts of soldiers in a forest from India-Pak war in 1965 who are still seen fighting.:shocked:

Blackwater

yes i have also seen that episode.

tough i have not experienced any paranormal activity but i love to watch English series A Haunting on discovery and fear files on zee

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

yes i have also seen that episode.

tough i have not experienced any paranormal activity but i love to watch English series A Haunting on discovery and fear files on zee
Yeah "A Haunting" is much better as it's not so dramatized like "Fear Files - Dar Ki Sacchi Tasveer".

Blackwater

Yeah "A Haunting" is much better as it's not so dramatized like "Fear Files - Dar Ki Sacchi Tasveer".

yes true but some of episodes or stories on fear files are also interesting

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

"If you believe in the light, it's because of obscurity, if you believe in happiness it's because of unhappiness, and if you believe in God then you'll have to believe in the devil."
—Father X, Exorcist, Church of Notre Dame, Paris

Shirman

Country flag

this remind me of the recent illegal building collapse in Mumbra near Mumbai This girl Sandhya survivor girl shown in this video claims saw some goat face spirit/ghost/demon who demolished the building........ the death toll in this tragedy is somewhere above 70...a thing to note is Sandhya is alive who was on the spot when the incident took place and has suffered multiple fractures but her both parents rest in peace....

Blackwater

this remind me of the recent illegal building collapse in Mumbra near Mumbai This girl Sandhya survivor girl shown in this video claims saw some goat face spirit/ghost/demon who demolished the building........ the death toll in this tragedy is somewhere above 70...a thing to note is Sandhya is alive who was on the spot when the incident took place and has suffered multiple fractures but her both parents rest in peace....
it must be the face of builder who made that building:sad::sad:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

"If you believe in the light, it's because of obscurity, if you believe in happiness it's because of unhappiness, and if you believe in God then you'll have to believe in the devil."
—Father X, Exorcist, Church of Notre Dame, Paris
Science says there is a Matter and there is a Anti-Matter.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

We had this question asked on DFI 4 years ago!! Must be buried in some thread. I think it was @Sabir who started it.

I have to say that I have as well as my relatives including mom and dad have experienced paranormal activities in our older rented houses. This was over 30 years ago.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
if you guys have seen Anamika Serial, may things shown their are real some told me..............:shocked:

BTW that Churail in the serial is better then heroine of the serial.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Science says there is a Matter and there is a Anti-Matter.
Science is based on observations that can be duplicated. Paranormal activity per se is a way humans entertain themselves.

Paranormal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paranormal is a general term (coined ca. 1915–1920[1][2]) that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation"[3] or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure.[1][4] Paranormal phenomena are distinct from certain hypothetical entities, such as dark matter and dark energy, only insofar as paranormal phenomena are inconsistent with the world as already understood through empirical observation coupled with scientific methodology.[5]

Thousands of stories relating to paranormal phenomena are found in popular culture, folklore, and the recollections of individual subjects.[6] In contrast, the scientific community, as referenced in statements made by organizations such as the United States National Science Foundation, maintains that scientific evidence does not support a variety of beliefs that have been characterized as paranormal.[7]
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Stories like these are usually build up by weak people. In many cases, weak village women, who do not want to work or seek more attention from their family will build up stories of being possessed. That is why such stories are cooked up more by women and not men.

Then there are certain regions which fuel such stories. Among the places I have visited I think the pahadis, i.e. UK and HP, or remote villages everywhere are fertile ground for such stuff. Although, with the spread of electricity(light bulbs especially) and modern amenities such stories have gone down a lot.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles