Do you believe in Paranormal Activities???

Do You believe in Ghost ?

• Total voters

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Believe it or Not

With all due respect to the fellow members who have been discussing(Pro members/antagonists) about the materialisation/presence of spiritual manifestations is only primarily attached to the haunting or poltergeist activity in different locations.It is only secondary to the basic ideology of transcending spiritual transformation after the cessation or somatic death of human body

My belief standby for and with previous acquaintances of different organisations (from west/East) Where I can say to a greater degree of affirmation that the spiritual life continues after the cessation of somatic life whether one believe it or not .

On the contrary multiple neurological disorders should also be validated and differentiated clinically by the clinicians in a hospital which is primarily of organic cause or of psychosomatic origin. For organic causes or issues eg schizophrenia, extreme paranoia etc are of major psychiatric anomalies from acquired/genetic or congenitally happened from various deficiencies in the human body or other causes eg: Drug abuse.However answers to certain ailments definitely have limitations in modern medical science where I have seen clinical consultants provide placebos and anti depressants to patients in UK and India as remdies to see the patient comes back with more problems in the following week. As this subject is beyond the scope of this discussion I would like to conclude to emphasize the importance of differentiating things of true psyhiactric anomalies or from spiritual causes.

As suggested in medieval texts irrespective of religion- spiritual life of an individual or soul sustains in subtle form continues to transform as evolution is subscribed in every aspect of the nature we live in.Thnx.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
To me (and many people, hopefully to more people in the future), religion is like a "User's Manual". I tend to take religion and spirituality minus the bullshit.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Yusuf ....it is your best friend in the video....:happy_2:

see till end..

Last edited by a moderator:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No.

I only believe with has been proven scientifically and what ive myself witnessed. Since im by nature suspicious of everyone i dont believe these stories.

Some people may be delusional and may truly believe in these things but i wont until i see some solid proof.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
and black magic/curse is also bollocks....it only affects weak minded people.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Hey Sabir I forgot to mention Differential with Partial complex seizure disorder. I think the lady is suffering from it or has had first episode of Partial complex seizure. Is it possible your sister can organize her CGBA scan (EEG) to know her Brain electrical activity. Even if the episode was many months back the scan will yield some good information. May be she will require neurological consultation for anti epileptic therapy.

LINK (not in full details but informative)

Regards

Sabir

DFI TEAM

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hey Sabir I forgot to mention Differential with Partial complex seizure disorder. I think the lady is suffering from it or has had first episode of Partial complex seizure. Is it possible your sister can organize her CGBA scan (EEG) to know her Brain electrical activity. Even if the episode was many months back the scan will yield some good information. May be she will require neurological consultation for anti epileptic therapy.

LINK (not in full details but informative)

Regards
What's up Dr. Gregory House ?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
why ahmed is not telling about the mischiefs he get done by his pet ghosts.....:angry_6:

He is just visiting the thread like a ghost and getting vanished...

Last edited:

p2prada

Please let us know if you have any such experience...

Let me share an experience of my sister.....

She is newly married, her in-law's house is in Park-circus in Kolkata. As she was not habituated in house work, we arranged a maid from our locality to assist her.
Oneday they went to the hospital where her mother in law had been admitted for some days. After coming back from there the maid fell sick. It started with headache and little fever. But after sometimes it appeard that the maid had lost her saneness. She was getting scared of something. My sister tried to calm down her, but she hide her face in her chest crying " Ask her to go Apa, Ask her to go..." She was showing her finger towards a corner of the room. My sister called her father-in-law from next room. After sometimes her husband also came back from office (fortunately it was very near) receiving her urgent call. the poor maid was taken to a nurshing home as she had started rubbing her face on floor. She was given high- dose injections and sent back, on the way the girl (her name was Rozina) seemed little better.

But, within half an hour the situation become more dramatic at home. Rozina was shouting in an unknown hoarsh voice, " Let me go...let me go" and trying to go towards the door while rubbing her face on the floor continuously. By the time, the security guard of the apartments had also joined my sister and her husband and they all were trying their best to hold on the girl. My sister said me later they had been knocked off on the ground several times by Rozina but manged to stop her from openning the door.

My sister and her family were sure that the poor girl is a hysteria patient and somehow they managed to take her to the nearest hospial. Injections given to her by the doctor in the Nurshing Home earlier had no effect on her. In the government hospital, when they were waiting for doctor, a crowd had already gathered to see the drama. Generally, it is poor people mainly from slums go to out -door of government hospital in Kolkata. Some people from the crowd had already started advising them to call a Moulavi as they thought it was beyond doctor's capability. Rozina was still rubbing her face on floor shouting in that unknown voice," let me go...let me go". Surprisingly, when the doctor was checking her pulse, the aged nursh whisperd to my sister to call an Moulavi. The nurse claimed she had seen a lot such patients earlier and they are only cured by the Moulavis. Rozina was given few more injections without any effect. By the time my sister's father-in-law managed to bring a moulavi of some repute. The doctor let the old Moulavi to work stepping aside most probably he became tired.

what happened next like many other exorcist story you may have seen in youtube, the Moulavi was reciting from Quran and Rozina kept on her screaming and continuouly rubbing her face on bed. Then a few round of Q&A which reveald that Rozina was pocessed by a lady spirit who was in the hospital where the mother-in-law of my sister had been admitted. Till then Rozina did not raise her face...still rubbing it on bed and screaming tightly held by the nurse and some hospital stuffs. The Moulavi took water in his palm, recite something and place his wet palm on rozina's forehead and call her in a soft voice.."Rozinaa"

My sister said, she was laughing (of course hiding from her father-in-law as well as the Moulavi) seeing all this which seemed very stupid thing to her. She said mockingly to her husband..." why on earth that crazy girl wd listen to a imposter"...But what happen next made her thunderstuck. Rozina who had been screaming and behaving like an wounded animal a fraction of second ago suddenly became silent as soon the Moulavi called her by name....She got up as if from sleep, and asked my sister being little frightened seeing so many people around her.."apa, whare I am, what happen.."

The doctor was watching what was going on for half an hour leaving other patients, said to my sister with a shy smile that he was also waiting as he wanted to see what happen next.

Rozina was sent back same day. I heard she is now completely cured after lot of efforts by the local Imam.

My sister has an Master degree in Zoology and she is a school teacher by profession. And She had never believed in ghost or djinn (I think she still does not believe) that I can confirm. Here I have narrated exactly what she witnessed that day .....But none of us has a proper explanation of that incident. she just said.." It can not be simple hysteria...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am guessing a small period of Scizophrenia. I could be wrong though since there are hundreds of mental disorders that afflict us. You need to study her gene pool to guess where the answer is. There are many cases where patients look like they are possessed. But, it is just the state of their brain. Some disorder or the other.

There is no God nor are there any ghosts. People are like plants, once dead you are just meat. Nobody goes to some special place after death. The only places available are normal decomposition of the body or getting eaten by some scavenger(insects, reptiles, birds or mammals).

If you see somebody acting psychotic, take them to a good hospital.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
New Option Added to the Poll, check it out! :)

And Yeah, I am reading all the info on the thread, there are some scary stuff in here! I will be sharing my personal experiences too soon. The Other Day I had a Marathon Talk Session with two Friends, who are also very much into studying about the Paranormal.

God Speed

Sabir

DFI TEAM
There are more strange incidents than that I stated here. but I prefer not to disclose here....

My uncle had been a patience of paranoid psychosis for long period. He is completely cured (I hope) thanks to proper guidance of a renowned doctor in Kolkata as well as lot of hardship of our family. Both me and my sister had to accumulate some reasonable knowledge about schizophrenia for my uncle's sake. And never we thought it a case of possession or such thing even though such thing often comes in uneducated and unexperienced mind.

The maid - Rozina was taken to hospital same day twice and I have already tell you about the reaction of the hospital stuffs. She did not have any effect of the injections. One more thing, most of the psychic disease (different types of schizophrenia) generally continues for a reasonable period. They do not appear suddenly one day and do not vanish for ever after few hours. According to my sister, most fascinating thing was sudden radical change in Rozina's behaviour with a single touch of the Moulavi - from a wounded beast to an innocent girl.

However , we could not gather anything about her past medical history, as in poor families they hardly notice anything in their girl if it is not very severe. There was certainly nothing severe. And. more than one and half year since the incident , the girl has not repeated that behaviour again.

Last edited:

p2prada

There are more strange incidents than that I stated here. but I prefer not to disclose here....

My uncle had been a patience of paranoid psychosis for long period. He is completely cured (I hope) thanks to proper guidance of a renowned doctor in Kolkata as well as lot of hardship of our family. Both me and my sister had to accumulate some reasonable knowledge about schizophrenia for my uncle's sake. And never we thought it a case of possession or such thing even though such thing often comes in uneducated and unexperienced mind.

The maid - Rozina was taken to hospital same day twice and I have already tell you about the reaction of the hospital stuffs. She did not have any effect of the injections. One more thing, most of the psychic disease (different types of schizophrenia) generally continues for a reasonable period. They do not appear suddenly one day and do not vanish for ever after few hours. According to my sister, most fascinating thing was sudden radical change in Rozina's behaviour with a single touch of the Moulavi - from a wounded beast to an innocent girl.

However , we could not gather anything about her past medical history, as in poor families they hardly notice anything in their girl if it is not very severe. There was certainly nothing severe. And. more than one and half year since the incident , the girl has not repeated that behaviour again.
She was probably checked by a duty physician in some govt hospital, they aren't well versed in psychology or anything else. The radical change after the Imam touched her would have been a placebo effect. This comes when you are quite "religious."

There are numerous mental disorders that don't have to be schizophrenia. If your sister has a Phd in Psychology then I will buy your exorcism story. Casual reading of schizophrenia without having treated a patient even if you are a final year MBBS student does not mean anything.

CAT scans etc are beyond the reach of the poor anyway. Perhaps the girl just needed some attention and most of the times attention and motivation is the best cure for mental disorders.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
50% of people believe in Ghost and 50% don't. Only 30% are actually scared of ghosts. But , I am confident 90% loves ghost stories...So here is one more..

I know a teenage girl - Nasrin ( a relative of my friend ) who is said to have been possessed by djinns for very long time - almost two years. My friend happened to be present at their house on the day when it all started. According to my friend the girl collapsed on their lawn and when they ran from the house hearing the noise the girl was rubbing her face on earth. For next two years the girl remained almost unconscious communicating in a male voice denying all treatment medical as well as exorcism. Her family members claim she was cured by a religious man (they say Pir Sahib). The girl was l3-l4 years of age then. For a period of two years she consumed so less food that hardly could sustain a girl of her age.

I met her later while attending a marriage in my friend's house. Completing her teens ,she looked completely normal to me. She frankly tell us her story. She said she came outside the room to wash her hand after dinner as they did not have attached toilet in their village house. She saw a burning figure of a old beard man with turban approaching her floating in the air. She just could not bear the angry look in his eyes and collapsed. She said she can not remember what happened next. She sadly said as if someone had erased two years from her life.

As she lives very far from my place , I could not gather current information about her which could otherwise give valuable clue if she has any illness.

My father who was an avid angler claims he had seen white ladies many times in a particular corner of a lake (behind my house) where they he used to sit at night for angling ( to evade the eyes of the person who took the lake on lease from the Railways). He said such sighting was so common they hardly bother them.

But most convincing story is narrated by my uncle (Mousaji) who saw a white lady early morning in famous Shibpur Botanical Garden and fainted. He had repeated this story probably several hundred times. And I do not see any reason to mistrust a person of his stature (A high rank officer in a famous British Paint Company)

Last edited:

p2prada

White as in "Elvish" white or Caucasian white women or just women in white saris. At least they weren't standing "on" the lake.

Your uncle must have been stressed out from work as befits his high rank. I would have asked our dear ghost for a date though. I see naked ladies in my sleep when I am stressed out. It is a nightmare cause they aren't pretty.

Nevertheless, I am yet to hear of a ghost story with a girl in blue denims and a revealing tank top. Only waiting for the day.

As for the girl's story, do you notice that every time some one is possessed, it is a girl and she is a pre-teen or a teenager. I am yet to hear a male exorcism story. Also for some reason among Muslims the girls like rubbing their face on the ground, among Hindus they just roll their hair over their heads again and again while Christian girls walk around like spiders. Of course they all whisper, talk, shout or shriek nonsense during their bouts of illness. Those can be ignored. It is sad that she lost 2 years of her life because of her illness. Have her parents done a brain scan during the period or sought treatment from a city based psychologist?

Also I would like to hear of a story where some god has possessed a poor little girl. Since both "devil" and "god" are powerful beings, there are bound to be notable side effects when either possess.

Past superstitions have been explained by science credibly. Just that people are not aware and they assume natural occurrences as something supernatural simply because they are unable to explain it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles