Do you believe in Paranormal Activities???

Do You believe in Ghost ?

• Total voters

Oracle

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. Can anything be more scarier than that? :happy_2:

neo29

Paranormal Activity is disputed. It depends on person to person. If you want to see if you believe or not, try going to a cemetery and spend couple of nights there.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Mod Plz add a poll...

Your opinion about ghost-
A) I believe and I am scared of them
B) I do not believe and not scared of them
C) I believe but not scared of them
D) I do not believe but scared of them

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Just a paranormal experience...Yusuf chose option A........(but I am not suppose to know that)....Yusuf...did you cast the first vote??? Plz tell...

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yup, absolutely believe in them as strange things have happened in the past which i am witness to. The rented house we lived in was haunted. You can say it sounds filmy, but yes the lights did turn on and off automatically, we heard noises of someone walking in the house when there was obviously none there. In fact we have seen material things "walk" out of the house. My uncle experienced someone sitting on his chest (someone called it sleep paralysis) but it happened only when we were in that house and that too a good 28 years ago. Never since we left that house.

Another rented house that my uncle lived in was haunted. In fact that "ghost" was visible to her.It was an man dressed in clothes that are worn by the Ayappas (Black lungi).

Plus many other witnessed events of the paranormal events from my village which has one entire lane (which also houses my in laws in that village, they dont live there though just ancestral) haunted.

Me believe in it and shit scared.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Ritesh you go to prison cell....scientific explanation to be posted only after 50 pages....:happy_2:

btw, keep your hand on your chest while going to sleep. I mean Sleep with your hand on your chest. You will enjoy what is called sleep paralysis... :happy_2:
lol mate i have already had the honours of being there in the prison cell.

thats said and after what i have hinted at, i have a pretty strange experience all my life, something i have followed for the past 3-4 years. 90% (not specifically trying to quantify that figure nor any exaggeration there but pretty close to that figure) of the times i wish for something to happen, it happens in my life, now this is not about happening bad to someone else but all the things i want to happen in my life, and these things happen in a very short time span to the extent it can happen in a matter of minutes.

i dont believe in the concept of religion, nor am i some one who will visit a temple regularly though there is a hanuman temple where i have a lot of faith, nor do i see a superior power (in which i certainly believe in) from the prism of a religion, nor am i someone who believes in the concept of prayers.

in all this the only 2 things i have ever believed in are that there is definitely a superior power out there somewhere and in deeds one does and nothing more.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I have one experience which i would like to tell you. My mother was a govt. teacher but she was doing her job well only till 2001. But in 2001 she got ill, she started to have severe body ache, we went to many doctors in order to get some relief, but of no use, doctors were unable to trace the problem. She used to go to her school after taking medicines but she was continuously facing body pain. We all were worried about her. Then in 2004 she caught bed, she became unable to walk due to severe body pain, she took voluntary retirement from her job due to that. In the same year i came in contact with a Muslim person named Nawab ji , i liked that person, because he used to go to the Mosques as well as Temples. He was 77 years old, he used to ride in his bicycle, he never took money from anyone and was very poor, but he had love in his eyes for everyone. He used to tell me and my friends about morals and religions.

One day I told him about my mother's problem, he replied "why didn't you tell me about this?" He immediately came to our home with me where my mother was lying on bed with severe pain. He asked her to stand up, he asked her to stand there facing the wall and warned her to maintain her balance and not to fall. Then he started to whisper some words in Urdu/Arabic can't say. I was looking all this. My mother was 6 feet away from Nawab ji and she started shivering, I was able to see her body vibrating. Then after 1 minutes Nawab ji stopped and he asked my mother about the pain, surprisingly my mother said that there was no pain in her body at all after his treatment. I was shocked seeing all this, how can a problem which has caused so much pain for years can go away in that way ?

Then he told us about two women who were doing some kind of black magic to my mother and warned her to keep distance from them. On the next day he brought a bunch of papers written something in Urdu on them and gave them to my mother and said "Beti, jab bhi haath pair me dard ho, to ek kaagaz pani me dubo ke pani pee lena, aur kaagaz sukha ke rakh lena, aur jab aisa karte karte kaagaz ki syahi dhul jaye to use Nadi me baha dena" . Then my mother tried to gift him some money with a Kurta Paijama but he refused to take them. As Nawab ji left our home I asked my mother about her shivering, she said that a very cool thing entered her body through her toe and left her body from her head after that she felt great relief. From that day my mother is alright and even today she doesn't have that pain.
I can't say whether it was miracle or not but as my mother told me, I think that he used a spirit for that purpose. And she was cured in a miraculous way.:emot0:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
I don't know how many of you feel this video scary.... see from the middle if you are busy enough and put the volume on to hear the reaction of the guys who were recording it.....If this video is not fake...ghosts are very ugly...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If we count miracles as paranormal, then i have personally experienced it with me and in my family.

Country flag
This story was told to me by a world war 2 veteran when I worked in a military hospital. The soldiers unit was on a small island in the Pacific near iwo jima, when the Japanese started landing on the island, shortly afterwards the unit was surrounded by Japanese and everyone that was with him were dying. At the time time the soldier was young and he started to panic. He said a unknown American soldier tapped him on the shoulder and pointed in a direction, the soldier started running in that direction, he said he was not even running he said he felt like he was flying, he reached the other side of the small island until reinforcements came and took the island back. Later the Americans were placing the dead in body bags and he was helping. As he placed one of the bodies in the bag he recognized it was the unknown soldier that pointed him to run. The soldier explained that this had haunted him his whole life he does not know if the soldier was dead or alive when he pointed the way?He does not know how he survived when the rest of his unit were all dead and he does not know how he crossed a small island a few miles wide so quickly?

Agantrope

Some people say 'There is no such BS'
Some says 'Until i see i wont believe'
After seeing some says 'It is all illusion'
After accepting illusion some says 'It is all with the mind' :emot180:

Agantrope

I would rather not say this as a paranormal activity rather a divine activity and whatever you people call it

One of friend was suffering from a chronic disease such that he was in bed for 1 year. His parents were very much worried about what happened to him. He was a intelligent guy as well as active, but suddenly he was sick those days. Doctors said his blood vessels carrying blood from heart to brain got shrunk and he always remains in a sleeping state. When one day evening by 6.30 his parents went to a nearby temple for a festival and he was alone in his home, 1 hour after they left the some their gardener came to pick the flowers in their garden where some vegetables like pumpkin, cucumber are planted. That guy was busy in picking the flower in the night time (say 9:00PM) and he was singing some devotional songs. He thereby walked into the vegetable garden as he heard some weird sound there, he noted nothing but several pumpkins were missing, again he heard the same weird sound from a deep shrub nearby he sneaked in and was shocked to see a scene where that guy was sitting like a narasimha swamy and eating all those pumpkins. His parents were very much happy but with a fear they move to him till date. His words are like a words god for them, he till his instinct which will happen exactly

Sabir

DFI TEAM
:happy_2:

And I really saw Yusuf cast the first vote......(how???)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Looks like some mod is playing with the numbers to scare people away.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I've neither experienced, nor believe in the paranormal. I guess it's all about the frame of mind you're in. If your mind is not fertile to feeling eerie about something, you just won't experience anything.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
If you still want a scary story, back in the late 90s, a village some 30 km from Adilabad (District HQ) where my father was posted as Dy. Civil Surgeon reported through its panchayat that it was experiencing unexplained things, with most of the villagers reporting "flying sensation" or weightlessness in the night, and they'd wake up in the morning exhausted and unable to go to their fields. This pertified that village and also smaller hamlets surrounding it (north-west Adilabad is a very hilly place and usually settlements are along a single road, like a string of pearls). Villages on the other side of this one were scared to cross this village to get to Adilabad town (with the superstition that "ghosts would possess them along the way"), while villages before this one (towards Adilabad town), prevented anyone from coming from there, thinking that they would carry evil spirits with them into their village. That created a crisis of shortage of food and medicine, and transport (APSRTC rural buses were stopped by the villages) there were some clashes between villages. And so the district collector dispatched a convoy of a sub-inspector, some armed constables, and three doctors including a lady (gynecologist) to counsel the women, and two male doctors including dad, to go spend two days and one night there. The convoy was trailed by a truck carrying essential commodities.

The first day (day time) was pretty much spent by these people in talking to the village elders, women, where dad's convoy pretty much ridiculed them, took things very lightly, joked, and thanked the collector for this all-expense-paid picnic. That night around midnight they woke up to "moaning", a couple of dozens of people were moaning loudly, as if in a funeral procession. Some people appeared to be in a trance violently shaking their heads, etc. Some old men just stood up looking at the sky and trembled. The constables tried to hit some people with lathis to try and "wake them" up, but they just fell down and continued moaning. gradually that "moaning" died down in an hour's time. Some of the villagers were fully conscious, grouped up, and locked themselves up in their houses.

That freaked out of the government people. They were totally clueless as to what to do. The next day time was spent in more talking to the villagers, and these government doctors were investigating things as if it's some "CSI: Adilabad" story going on. Police ensured safe passage of trucks, bus service also resumed, but almost nobody boarded the buses past this haunted village, so the bus went almost empty from this village to its feeding villages, and also came back that way. It was found out that the villagers were eating locally grown vegetables (duh..every village with agriculture does that), and since the villagers were not fully versed with specific fungicides and were instead using common pesticides on their veggie plantations, there was a mushroom infestation. The villagers would simply pluck or snap these mushrooms, contaminating the vegetables.

Now wild mushrooms tend to produce a cocktail of neurotic chemicals that can cause dementia, hallucinations, and delirium, even for a short period of time. In some countries, carefully "engineered" mushrooms form part of the narcotic substance trade, people eat such mushrooms to get high. So 'fresh' vegetables were brought in from elsewhere, and the fields were treated with proper fungicides. The next week or so was spent by the district edition newspapers, to tell the villagers about what exactly happened, and there was nothing paranormal.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles