Do we need nuclear Bhopal?

Sonnpekikd

The americans and jews which are so much your friends and friendly and are also so much the friends of the japanese, like very much to sell their old and cheap nuclear thechnology to you, with their best intentions! What are your opinions? Risky to build nuclear plants with their crap technology and do we really want a nuclear Bhopal, where for 40 years there was not a single excuse or sanction of the responsible company or the gov behind it? How many Hindus shall be killed this time? Out of 25 000 can now become easily 25 000 000. For sure the jews will then also be totally unguilty and some limited liability company will take all the blame and wont be punished at all.

Or do you intend that the nuclear contamination cloud will then drift to the pakis and chinese and your other neighbors? So you dont need to attack them officially in the mandante of the jews and americans? What are your opinions? Please tell me!

Thank you!

http://echterevolution.wordpress.com

Last edited:

blueblood

@Sonnpekikd, Bhopali here, born and raised. Your thoughts are disturbing to say the least.

Nuclear plants in India goes though a rigorous safety process. So no, nuclear Bhopal is not going to happen.

The enlightened

Will someone please explain to the greens that 3.7 million people die annually as a direct consequence of air pollution. That in India alone, all of us will live 3.2 years less because of the air that we now breathe. OTOH we have
Chernobyl - Obsolete reactor being operated by pathetically incompetent crew who disregard all safety protocols.
Fukushima - a 9.0 Earthquake, a 15 meter Tsunami.........and precisely zero deaths from nuclear radiation.

Last edited:

Sonnpekikd

from nuclear radiation.
Yes exactly the crippled genitals and newborns dont count as deaths... You have already 3,7 mio deaths from pollution now you need 25 mio deaths from radiation!

You know you need to kill the remaining forests too, its not hot enough in India. The desertification is not fast enough. Build some nuclear selfexplosion devices of the americans insterad. Will wipe out everything very afst.You need to destroy the fukcing solar power plants, you need more radiation this will also increase the temperature. Kill the hippies aso, make extinct the cannabis plant, from which the hindu religion was built, you dont understand the fucking crap anymore anyhow. This is the way to go, really! This is reason and sanity.

You know anyhow much much better how to handle the garbage technology of the first world than the Japanese, which were not instructed on how to handle the emergency system by the unguilty limited liability company, which has no connection to any western government or religion.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes exactly the crippled genitals and newborns dont count as deaths... You have already 3,7 mio deaths from pollution now you need 25 mio deaths from radiation!

You know you need to kill the remaining forests too, its not hot enough in India. The desertification is not fast enough. You need to destroy the fukcing solar power plants and built instead nuclear power plants from the garbage technology from the americans, you need more radiation this will also increase the temperature. Kill the hippies aso, make extinct the cannabis plant, from which the hindu religion was built, you dont understand the fucking crap anymore anyhow. This is the way to go, really! This is reason and sanity.

You know anyhow much much better how to handle the garbage technology of the first world than the Japanese, which were not instructed on how to handle the emergency system by the unguilty limited liability company, which has no connection to any western government or religion.

Stop using the internet and computer you ffing hypocrite. Both use electricity and both are western inventions.

While at it, lets see the other moronic parts of environmental bull shit- you are using precious oxygen and give out CO2 which is toxic to the atmosphere and cause global warming. So go dive off a cliff and save the world of your polluting CO2 and waste of oxygen.And it would be much lesser waste of internet bandwidth.

Sonnpekikd

You can then drop the nuclear waste in some of your megacities, you have so much place left in your country, maybe drop it in the ganges or some nature reseravation this way you can literally hit two birds with one stone,

Right, Mad ultracatolic indian?

Last edited:

Sonnpekikd

In fact there is not already enough radiation in such countries like yours for the ultracatholics christians and jews of the west which have already totally contaminated the EU and US. But for sure you will change this drawback as fast as you possibly can. For sure you will cry out in happiniess when they will not even explain you that an emergency system exists for the bunch of garbage, that can do only explode.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You can then drop the nuclear waste in some of your megacities, you have so much place left in your country, maybe drop it in the ganges or some nature reseravation this way you can literally hit two birds with one stone,

Right, Mad ultracatolic indian?
I see you have no answer for me asking you to stop using computer. Typical leftist hypocrite. Do you know how many trees got destroyed for making this computer? Seriously stop using it. The internet couse use less crazy

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I think India should shut down the current nuclear as well as coal powered plants. Actually, India should start no-energy movement in the world. It should allow for a massive famine to solve its over-population problem. Then it should give away half of the country to Pakistan and other half to China to lead the world by example and achieve ever lasting peace and happiness!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@Sonnpekikd, Bhopali here, born and raised. Your thoughts are disturbing to say the least.

Nuclear plants in India goes though a rigorous safety process. So no, nuclear Bhopal is not going to happen.
I lived in MP nagar ..... nice place bhopal is ..... Loved a few cafés there

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
my troll-bit....
arz kiya hai (maine nahin, some brainy chap), the new-age definition of an 'intellectual', or (even) a five-star activist - '...one who easily gets outraged about (or can work himself to) and protests over both, the power plants as well as the power cuts with impunity & without a sense of irony.'

blueblood

I lived in MP nagar ..... nice place bhopal is ..... Loved a few cafés there
Cool. Where in MP nagar? I mean a hotel or hostel or something. I live about 5km from there.

Cafes are pretty decent but its the chai tapris which are the real soul of Bhopal.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I think India should shut down the current nuclear as well as coal powered plants. Actually, India should start no-energy movement in the world. It should allow for a massive famine to solve its over-population problem. Then it should give away half of the country to Pakistan and other half to China to lead the world by example and achieve ever lasting peace and happiness!
Disband the army so that even Srilankans can take their share of the land. Why discriminate against Buddhists?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Cool. Where in MP nagar? I mean a hotel or hostel or something. I live about 5km from there.

Cafes are pretty decent but its the chai tapris which are the real soul of Bhopal.
I thought you were from Hyderabad when you were talking about MIM. I wonder if your feelings on the matter would still be the same if you were from Hyd

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Poha jalebi in the morning. Hazelnut coffee and hot chocolate in the evening .....
I don't remember the exact address. It was in a hotel about 15 min walking from DB mall.
Fun times.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles