Do the Bahmins deserve the infamy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
there is no need to give HYPOTHETICAL examples when arguing about something serious. They do not fit into this debate.
First learn about the functioning of bureaucracy of GOI.

your lie has been exposed. There is no secretary in this department.

Stop making random guesses, agar yeh hota ya woh hota woh.. aisa hota toh ..:rofl:

If you have any thing real about it then tell us.
. The position of secretaries in various departments are equal in paper but not equal in power. So even if promotion happens correctly in paper, it can still result in imbalance of power. That was my point all along. You are yet to disprove it. Are you claiming that finance secretary, or an equivalent in Hindu affairs ministry are having equal political powers? Moron.

You know nothing about bureaucracy of India . that much is pretty evident. Seriously you lost the argument. Now stop crying and go home. There are no takers for your crocodile tears here other than your fellow castist dirtbags

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Your naivety knows no bounds!! I am out of here!
You are saying let SC and backward people remain backward from their caste. You need to take steps some day. By declaring all of them as rajputs or brahmins.

Even in vedas, it is written, A warrior Brahmin is a Rajput, a Brahmin who is in the field of study is Brahmin , brahmin who deals with money is Vaishya, and Brahmin who deals with Service sector and blue color work is a Shudra.

You need to have proper understanding of Dharma!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
. The position of secretaries in various departments are equal in paper but not equal in power. So even if promotion happens correctly in paper, it can still result in imbalance of power. That was my point all along. You are yet to disprove it. Are you claiming that finance secretary, or an equivalent in Hindu affairs ministry are having equal political powers? Moron.

You know nothing about bureaucracy of India . that much is pretty evident. Seriously you lost the argument. Now stop crying and go home. There are no takers for your crocodile tears here other than your fellow castist dirtbags
if every secretary is equal in Power, then Cabinet secretary is equal to finance secretary. Stop talking BS!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
if every secretary is equal in Power, then Cabinet secretary is equal to finance secretary. Stop talking BS!
I said secretaries of various ministries as in finance, home, health, etc. None of them are equal in power in practice though all are equal in rank and power in paper. If you could not understand what I meant, you are a C5M who does not know how bureaucracy works.

Take your crocodile tears to your fellow castists. It has no takers here

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You are saying let SC and backward people remain backward from their caste. You need to take steps some day. By declaring all of them as rajputs or brahmins.

Even in vedas, it is written, A warrior Brahmin is a Rajput, a Brahmin who is in the field of study is Brahmin , brahmin who deals with money is Vaishya, and Brahmin who deals with Service sector and blue color work is a Shudra.

You need to have proper understanding of Dharma!
Another inane post.

A shudra becoming a brahmin by virtue of work can still claim his shudra lineage if "Varna" is not based on birth. What you are suggesting is that by birth Rajput/brahmins are somehow superior and shudras can fake it if there are no records. 1) faking is not possible even without official records and 2) it is dishonourable.

Numerous examples are there where people moved up in hierarchy without forgetting their roots.

I_PLAY_BAD

You should have used his whole name and not just "Bharati"...., its your mistake, I already know about Subramaniya bharati.
And this great man indeed supports my argument that it were Brahmins since early 18th century who uplifted the status of dalits and women...
Also about his death...

"He was struck by an elephant at Parthasarathy temple, Triplicane, Chennai, whom he used to feed regularly. Although he survived the incident, a few months later his health deteriorated and he died on September 11, 1921 early morning around 1 am"

So what do you want to imply??? The elephant who strucked Subramaniya Bharati was a Brahmin elephant who used to bully all dalit elephants??? And because Bharati used to oppose caste system, he (Brahmin elephant) strucked him???
Genius, how S.Barathi died is known to everyone. But at what state was he before his sad demise for raising voice against his fellow brahmins to promote equality ? Poverty, starving, neglected.
All these were subjected upon him by his relatives and fellow brahmins.

Good things done by very very few brahmins cannot be attributed to all of them is my argument.

Past is past and I am not blaming the current generation for what has happened 100 years ago but still the fact remains. Brahmins were major partners in crime (intouchability, inequality

Would you give 30% hike to each team member when only one among them has truly performed well ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Another inane post.

A shudra becoming a brahmin by virtue of work can still claim his shudra lineage if "Varna" is not based on birth. What you are suggesting is that by birth Rajput/brahmins are somehow superior and shudras can fake it if there are no records. 1) faking is not possible even without official records and 2) it is dishonourable.

Numerous examples are there where people moved up in hierarchy without forgetting their roots.

^^^
this is what I said!! READ AGAIN!

No veda supports blood lineage

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

^^^
this is what I said!! READ AGAIN!

No veda supports blood lineage
What you said was- if there are no records everyone can call themselves Brahmin/Rajput.

I know what Vedas say on this matter.

Indian Devil

Genius, how S.Barathi died is known to everyone. But at what state was he before his sad demise for raising voice against his fellow brahmins to promote equality ? Poverty, starving, neglected.
All these were subjected upon him by his relatives and fellow brahmins.

Good things done by very very few brahmins cannot be attributed to all of them is my argument.

Past is past and I am not blaming the current generation for what has happened 100 years ago but still the fact remains. Brahmins were major partners in crime (intouchability, inequality

Would you give 30% hike to each team member when only one among them has truly performed well ?
This is all I have claimed - "the people who were higher in Varna's hierarchy (Brahmins+Kshatriyas+Vaishyas) deteorated varna system into Caste system. Second, It were higher caste people (Mostly Brahmin) who started social reforms since 18th century till end of 20th century.... which is truth and I never said anything about generalising things...
What you are saying is all your mind's creation...
"in vedas, it is written, A warrior Brahmin is a Rajput, a Brahmin who is in the field of study is Brahmin , brahmin who deals with money is Vaishya, and Brahmin who deals with Service sector and blue color work is a Shudra." Comment #802

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hell even some posts which is considered to be junior in paper is sometimes more powerful and more influential than some in paper higher bureaucracy posts in actual practice. For example , the head of the censor board (regional officer) is a rank which is junior to news director of All India radio . but no prices for guessing which among these two has more power and influence

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Hell even some posts which can be considered junior is sometimes more powerful and more influential than higher bureaucracy. For example , the head of the censor board (regional officer) is a rank which is junior to news director of All India radio . but no prices for guess which among these two has more power and influence

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
What kind of BS are you peddling here!!

Ofcourse, a fisheries secretary in UP is such a sought after post when compared to junior secretary in finance!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Hell even some posts which can be considered junior is sometimes more powerful and more influential than higher bureaucracy. For example , the head of the censor board (regional officer) is a rank which is junior to news director of All India radio . but no prices for guess which among these two has more power and influence

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
So what?

Those who opt for IFS, are less powerful than those who go for IAS. Will you not appreciate nature of desk?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So what?

Those who opt for IFS, are less powerful than those who go for IAS. Will you not appreciate nature of desk?
Another proof that you know jackshit about Indian bureaucracy. Both the jobs I mentioned are for IIS officers, .ie bureaucrats of the same branch

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Another proof that you know jackshit about Indian bureaucracy. Both the jobs I mentioned are for IIS officers, .ie bureaucrats of the same branch
abey ghonchu ...

IFS officers are also deputed in ministries like health, energy, etc.. which is typically for IAS.

karanarjuna

calling whole caste of Brahmin infamy is not right
thing,
I agree with your point that, the way they are looting and fooling common people without working isn't good,
but not all of them are sane

In terms of Hindu social revolution
Raja Ram Mohan Rai, he has stopped Sati-partha

in terms of Indian Independence
from Mangal Pandey to Rani Lakshmibai who had given aggravation to Indian Independence movement

instead of blaming whole
caste

just note their good things and bad things done by them

and improve their bad things

As my parents believe they are brahmins , I will take and respect suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles