Do the Bahmins deserve the infamy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Karma is such a wonderful thing discovered by our Ancient Grandpas.

What is happening is their karma.

But It is sad.

I can't sit there and enjoy brahmin reciting vedic hymns with out feeling sad.

It reminds me of abandoned lover singing love songs to his love who had left him long time ago.

asingh10

Some excerpts from KS Lal "Growth of Scheduled Tribes and Castes in Medieval India" to ponder about :-

asingh10

Koenraad elst on Reddy dynasty of Andhra that came from Shudras, took to arms after Muslims nearly wiped out Kshatriyas in the region.

asingh10

Satnamis who were dirt poor cobblers, carpenters, leather workers, with beliefs similar to sikhs/ravidassias, put up a fierce attack that left Aurangzeb rattled. The Muslim chornicler is shocked at their bravado, thinks they're enacting Mahabharata.

asingh10

Bhils who helped Maharana Pratap right till the very end. The Bhils are also represented on the Mewar Coat of Arms, standing side by side with the Rajput Maharana Pratap.

asingh10

Rani Durgavati & Gond tribals who fought against Mughals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rani_Durgavati

Mazhabi Sikh warriors and their reputation as soldiers :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazhabi_Sikh#Reputation_as_soldiers

Birsa Munda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birsa_Munda

Lahuji Vastad who gave arms training to Brahmin revolutionary Vasudev Balwant Phadke

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahuji_Raghoji_Salve

Jhalkari Bai, dopple ganger of Rani Lakshmi Bai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhalkaribai

Point I'm making is that the 'socio-economic' leftist definitions of caste are in fact economic+political & undermine the cultural core of this nation. Hindus failed to articulate the problem and continue to fight the wrong sphere by attacking Hinduism. Instead of making Sudras feel like they are a proud people with a great history, the so called Dalit sympathizers want to continue pushing the colonial + Mughal narrative of inferiority / victim culture on them. Why are most of these Dalit Sympathizers either Goras or upper caste Hindu haters in the first place ? Did Ambedkar teach them to study and progress or wallow in victimhood like APSC guys are doing in IIT Chennai ? The solution in my opinion is to restore their social relevance by de-feudalizing Jati, clarifying that Varna is not Jati on one hand and self-discovery+self-assertion of the Dalit communities on the other, is what would bring us closer to the solution. Even Madan Mohan Malviya wanted to make Sudras a proud people instead of making empty boasts like our leftists do about ending caste system altogether. It's been 70 years since independence, and even in urbanized areas, caste lines have not broken. All the adarsh liberals who love to moralize Hindus on the internet, marry into their caste with full Vedic rites. Forget about Savarnas, many Dalits themselves do not marry into other Dalits or STs. Talk about things that are feasible to achieve instead of making tall, populist claims that sound good.

asingh10

What the Greeks had to say on caste system in India :-

In Indica, Megasthenes that Indians had no slaves as opposed to other contemporary societies

Caste system as Megasthenes saw was fluid and evolving. Notice that husbandmen who would fall under "Sudra" category have privileges like being exempt from fighting, exempt from public services, and they are to be protected from all harm as they are public benefactors. Artisans would also fall under the "Sudra" category and they are exempt from all taxes.

asingh10

Chinese Traveller Hieun Tsang on caste system. Describes Sudras as industrious farmers not slaves.

Fa-Hien on welfare in the state of Magadha regardless of class, caste, gender.

Fa-Hien notes that because of excessive Brahmin, Buddhist & Jain obsession with ideas of ahimsa, ceremonial purity and taboo on killing animals, liquor etc turn Chandala's into "wicked men". This is how untouchability crept into our society and things started to get worse.

Last edited:

asingh10

Your post is full of innuendo, hasty generalizations, generic anecdotal statements with zero examples; hardly helping audience to have a tangible experience.
Funny he mentions Perriyar who was subtly anti-Dalit himself. Not just that, he wholeheartedly backed the Pakistan movement. He was from a feudal OBC caste and his father was a rich businessman. Dravidianism was a non-Brahmin upper class(now OBC)movement for supremacy. Tamilnadu, a state high on OBC periyarite goondagardi and anti Dalit violence. So much for Brahmins running amok eh.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Funny he mentions Perriyar who was subtly anti-Dalit himself. Not just that, he wholeheartedly backed the Pakistan movement. He was from a feudal OBC caste and his father was a rich businessman. Dravidianism was a non-Brahmin upper class(now OBC)movement for supremacy. Tamilnadu, a state high on OBC periyarite goondagardi and anti Dalit violence. So much for Brahmins running amok eh.
Everything you have claimed is true.

But Brahmins do discriminate against others in places where they hold power - central Indian institutions in particular. I know several such experiences anecdotally. They are not innocent nor are they as culpable for the present shit in India as they are maligned to be.

Besides, worst of the castists of TN are obcs and mbcs and they were formally high caste kshatriyas (they even claim themselves to be). Only god knows how they got themselves OBC and MBC status despite being high caste. This is also why TN now has 98% lower castes,.ie in TN only brahmins are high castes :lol:

Last edited:

I_PLAY_BAD

Periyar is from forward caste whose mother tongue is Telugu.
He was successful to prevent this fact from hampering his 'objectives'. Had it not been for periyar Tamil Nadu would have been a Brahmin raj. Thank god.
Though I am completely against Periyar's other policies I wholeheartedly thank him to have played an active role to stop Brahmins from playing a larger role in politics et al.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Periyar is from forward caste whose mother tongue is Telugu.
He was successful to prevent this fact from hampering his 'objectives'. Had it not been for periyar Tamil Nadu would have been a Brahmin raj. Thank god.
Though I am completely against Periyar's other policies I wholeheartedly thank him to have played an active role to stop Brahmins from playing a larger role in politics et al.
Yeah & those bramins left TN & made USA a paradise.

But I guess you've already drank the pastor's water so all is 'same' to you now.

Heathen Heathen Heathen
Christ Blood Christ Body
Little Boy Little Girl so Progressive

Talak Talak Talak
Burqa Acid attack
Cousin marriage So equal

Raksha Bhandan
So patriarchal
So misogynist

Gotra
Parivaar
Pyaar so casteist

Dating dating dating sex
Man pay, prostitution
Abortion, std, aids
So modern

I_PLAY_BAD

Yeah & those bramins left TN & made USA a paradise.

But I guess you've already drank the pastor's water so all is 'same' to you now.

Heathen Heathen Heathen
Christ Blood Christ Body
Little Boy Little Girl so Progressive

Talak Talak Talak
Burqa Acid attack
Cousin marriage So equal

Raksha Bhandan
So patriarchal
So misogynist

Gotra
Parivaar
Pyaar so casteist

Dating dating dating sex
Man pay, prostitution
Abortion, std, aids
So modern
Those who left TN to US cannot dominate or exploit people there and they will live as just ordinary citizens leading a peaceful life which they failed to do in TN.
Pastor's water ? How many gallons did you consume to type this much... ???

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Those who left TN to US cannot dominate or exploit people there and they will live as just ordinary citizens leading a peaceful life which they failed to do in TN.
But it's Ksytrias who oppressed you, & we'll continue to oppress melchas like you..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The person you are responding to is I think a re incarnation of @Jatt.Hindustan , a rabid castist Sikh??!?!

For him, everyone who disagrees with his bull shit is a Christian :lol:

Anyway coming back to point, so brahmins have been made to give up power in TN, but what about high caste OBCs ? When will they give up their power.

I_PLAY_BAD

But it's Ksytrias who oppressed you, & we'll continue to oppress melchas like you..
The term Kshatriya is extinct hundreds of years ago.
People like you claim to be keyboard Kshatriyas to which I will not give a damn.
You are a paper kshatriya who doesn't even know to spell that word correctly in English.

I_PLAY_BAD

The person you are responding to is I think a re incarnation of @Jatt.Hindustan , a rabid castist Sikh??!?!

For him, everyone who disagrees with his bull shit is a Christian :lol:

Anyway coming back to point, so brahmins have been made to give up power in TN, but what about high caste OBCs ? When will they give up their power.
Come on, this is not 1940s were only upper caste people will be respected and bestowed with power and position.
Today, anyone can rise to power if they have money and man power and anyone can lose face drastically in the current political setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles