DingDong

DingDong

Country flag
Hello,

I am DingDong. Oh baby sing a song.

About myself: I just got kicked out of an Al-Bakistani Forum for no apparant reason (yep, they could not tell me which forum rule I violated, just kicked me out).

pmaitra

Sometimes forum rule violation is not apparent to the violator. Sometimes posts are deleted without giving a reason, because, giving a reason has no effect on repeat violators. This, by no means, is intended to pre-judge you, and if this offends you, I apologize. Finally, no human being is unbiased - Machine Learning 101. All fora, media, historical accounts, have at least one human at the end. So, just take you expulsion in good spirit, and welcome to DFI. I have seen your offer of help in the other thread. We prefer to keep religious demagoguery at a low level.

DingDong

Country flag
I know what Machine Learning is. But what is Machine Learning-101?

DingDong

Country flag
Google throws 54,80,00,000 results. I am confused.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Google throws 54,80,00,000 results. I am confused.
:dude:

adjective

denoting an introductory course at college or university in the subject specified.
informal
denoting the elementary or basic facts associated with the field or subject specified.

DingDong

Country flag
:dude:

adjective

denoting an introductory course at college or university in the subject specified.
informal
denoting the elementary or basic facts associated with the field or subject specified.
Thanks, that was helpful.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome Ding Dong.

You can play Ping Pong on this forum through your Posts going ping while the other chap does pong.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles