Digvijay: My Hero

sob

Mod
Country flag
IMO Diggy Baby is skating on very thin ice. On Sunday he had 2 Columns on the front page of the Indian Express (On Salwa Judum) and one entire page inside ( Idea Interaction). He seems to be becoming more popular than Rahul Baba and as we all know that is the most dangerous thing that can happen to a Congress Leader.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
I really admire that you could read the whole post. I could not go beyond the second sentence.
I see - you should get some training in how to read ...

@Tshering
You seem to be the kind of blowhard that I see in the USA - the Bill O'Reilly of India ... :D

S.A.T.A

In spite of their overwhelming majority in India, in spite of the consciousness that it is they who have borne the brunt of the fight, struggled single-handed down to this day while the other non-Hindu sections and especially the Mohammedans who are nowhere to be found while the national struggle goes on and are everywhere to be found in the forefront at the time of reaping the fruits of that struggle-in spite of all this the Hindus are willing to form a common united Indian Nation and do not advance any special claims,privileges or rights reserved only for themselves over and above the non-Hindu section in Hindusthan

Let the Indian State be purely Indian.Let it not recognize any invidious distinctions whatsoever as regards the franchise,public services, offices,taxation on the grounds of religion and race.Let no cognizance be taken whatsoever of man's being Hindu or Mohammedan, Christian or Jew.Let all citizens of that Indian State be treated according to their individual worth irrespective of their religious or racial percentage in the general
population.Let that language and script be the national language and script of that Indian state which are understood by the overwhelming majority of the people as happens in every other state in the world, i.e.,in England or the United States of America and let no religious bias be allowed to tamper with that language and script with an enforced and perverse hybridism whatsoever.Let 'one man one vote' be the general rule irrespective of caste or creed,race or religion. If such an Indian State is kept in view the Hindu Sanghatanists will, in the interest of the Hindu Sanghatan itself, be the first to offer their wholehearted loyalty to it.I for one and thousands of the Mahasabhaites like me have set this ideal of an Indian State as our political goal ever since the beginning of our political career and shall continue to work for its consummation to the end of our life.Can any attitude towards an Indian State be more national than that ?

Justice demands that I must plainly proclaim that the mission and policy of the Hindu Mahasabha with regard to an Indian state have been more national than the present-day policy of Indian National Congress itself.

The Hindus ask nothing more than what is their due as Indian citizens on the special plea that they are Hindus or that they from the majority of the Indian population, over and above the other non-Hindu sections of their countrymen.Are the Mohammedans ready to join such a truly national Indian State without asking any special privilege, protection or weightage on the fanatical ground that a special merit attaches to them of being Mohammedans and not Hindus ?

V.D Savarkar's address to the Hindu Mahasabha in 1937

How did this humble call for national unity,as against Muslim League's call for special rights and privilege for the Muslim community,amount to an expression of 'Hindu terrorism'.

The Muslims having asserted that a home land for Muslims was essential to preserve their social fabric,unmolested by the influence and intervention of the overwhelming Hindu community,and then having won this homeland,how can Hindus now be held responsible for Muslim claims,real or perceived,of being marginalized in India.Does the Indian state,avowedly secular both in spirit and interpretation,favor Hindus in any manner,advancing the causation of Muslim marginalization.

Last edited:

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
this kind of congress's minority appeasement will one day create another pakistan in india.

arya

Country flag
my pet name is digvijay thanks for making him hero

SPIEZ

Country flag
DIG"G" is also my hero !

Famous DIG"G" Conclusions with full proof

1) BOMB BLAST'S=RSS

2)TERROR ATTACKS=RSS

3)ANNA HAZARE=RSS

4)FUKUSHIMA NUCLEAR DISASTER=RSS

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
MY HERO DIG"G" hacking abilities surpass that of Mark Zuchkerberg and Julian Assange according to IIT professor. He was able to mystically erase call record before.

:::: Hackers5 :::: Latests News ::::

The Crouching Tiger which is DIG"G" :)

SPIEZ

Country flag
DIG"G" has come with a startling revelation.

My hero DIG"G" has claimed that this missile ( developed by our friendly neighbours//Babur cruise missile) was developed by a RSS and hence it is saffron in colour.

DIG"G" also said that he would bring evidence about this at the earliest

Reactions: sob

Global Defence

New threads

Articles