Digvijay: My Hero

KS

Bye bye DFI
I am not hence the reason I asked. Why did you reply to it? Are you the saffron clad Nithyananda here?
Hang Nithi by the b@lls from the nearest lamp post for all I care. He is opposed by various Hindu groups in TN for spoiling the name of Hinduism and some of them have even threatened agitations if he comes to TN.

Pure BS. Authorities are doing whatever they can. The recent blast was an Intel failure. And we also have to see how careful the authorities were not to go into any slugfest by blaming Pakistan. Every angle is being looked into.
Who blamed the authorities here ? Are you even reading what the thread is about ?

Dijvijay Singh's retorts are to be listened and laughed off. And this is a democracy, you cannot shut up an idiot just because he can speak.
No for you and me he may be a loony, a crazy bufoon who speaks from his arse. But for the mass of the Muslims he is not. They think this turd is speaking the truth and along with their so called leaders like Madani they start thinking there is nothing wrong within their community and everything is one big conspiracy to defame them and with that goes the chance to self-introspect and remove the rotten apples among them, if any.

Already many backward, yet mass Muslim groups have started saying there is nothing called terro among Muslims in India and point out to Digvijay's and Rahul's statement as proof. How can you remove terror when they start denying there exists one ? Politicians like DV may look crazy to you but they go on a well laid and choreographed plan and they are the biggest impediment in this fight against terror because they start altering the reality for their political gains and make the people who are supposed to introspect go into a cocoon of denial.

Is it any coincidence that he is charge of Congress in UP ?

However, there is no denying that some elements amongst the Hindus are out there to destroy the harmony of this nation. It might not be RSS, but again who knows. Take Digvijay as an example.
Keep crying wolf and one day don't be surprised if the wolf actually comes.

Last edited:

Oracle

Hang Nithi by the b@lls from the nearest lamp post for all I care. He is opposed by various Hindu groups in TN for spoiling the name of Hinduism and some of them have even threatened agitations if he comes to TN.

Who blamed the authorities here ? Are you even reading what the thread is about ?
Yes I did. However, you have asked this late. The problem lies not in your thoughts, but in forums that you visit. That is the place where you learn intolerance and it shows off on your posts here.

No for you and me he may be a loony, a crazy bufoon who speaks from his arse. But for the mass of the Muslims he is not. They think this turd is speaking the truth and along with their so called leaders like Madani they start thinking there is nothing wrong within their community and everything is one big conspiracy to defame them and with that goes the chance to self-introspect and remove the rotten apples among them, if any.

Already many backward, yet mass Muslim groups have started saying there is nothing called terro among Muslims in India and point out to Digvijay's and Rahul's statement as proof. How can you remove terror when they start denying there exists one ? Politicians like DV may look crazy to you but they go on a well laid and choreographed plan and they are the biggest impediment in this fight against terror because they start altering the reality for their political gains and make the people who are supposed to introspect go into a cocoon of denial.
So what? Let Digvijay Singh pass remarks and if people like Madani get affection in those, let them. The law would ultimately catch up with them. For a start, try ignoring what Digvijay Singh says.

Is it any coincidence that he is charge of Congress in UP ?
No. And you too know that. Vote bank politics reigns supreme. So does the BJP and every other political party in India. Even AIADMK and DMK.

Keep crying wolf and one day don't be surprised if the wolf actually comes.
I am not afraid of wolves. I am deeply worried about the indoctrination posters like you attain at other forums.

SLASH

I don't like that word. It's the invention of the politicians. If there is any terror organization, go after it.
That is the point of the thread. Digvijay using the saffron terror card. The congress pursuit of vote bank politics in breaking the country into pieces.

1) Appeasing muslims by potraying Hindus as terrorist
2) Appeasing the lower caste hindus through reservations

What is the need? If terror has no religion, why distinguish between Hindus and Muslims?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Yes I did. However, you have asked this late. The problem lies not in your thoughts, but in forums that you visit. That is the place where you learn intolerance and it shows off on your posts here.
Oh please don't castigate us for exposing the divisive remarks of the so-called-secular politicians. You are not making anything good for anybody. It is these half-measures and equivocation that has brought India where it is. If you don't wake up and smell the coffee, fine as GK said we are doomed as a nation.

So what? Let Digvijay Singh pass remarks and if people like Madani get affection in those, let them. The law would ultimately catch up with them. For a start, try ignoring what Digvijay Singh says.
It will not. You ignore them at your own peril. These are people who pose the gravest threat to the nation by confusing the people and dividing them.

As more and more people start going into deniablity and victimhood mentality by the remarks of these politicians, remember these are mass leaders, you loose the mindset to introspect.

No. And you too know that. Vote bank politics reigns supreme. So does the BJP and every other political party in India. Even AIADMK and DMK.
Reverse communalisation is much more harmful than communalisation itself due to the numerical superiority of the Hindus and these statements create that same thing. Be in denial at your own risk. For every one statement like this more and more liberal Hindus are becoming right wingers and when these politicians realize that it will be too late. I'm just warning of that danger so that steps can be taken before hand. And by right wingers I don't mean bomb blasting types - the type that starts rationalizing discrimination towards others and build invisible walls between themselves and others.

I am not afraid of wolves. I am deeply worried about the indoctrination posters like you attain at other forums.
Reality may hurt and may even sound like as you said "indoctrination" but unless you wake up to reality there is no hope.

Simple question - Why do you think Muslims are finding it more and more difficult to find houses in cities these days with each passing bomb blast ? Think abut it and you will know what I say.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
@Oracle -

And another Muslim leader , actually an MLA (*facepalm*) has today said CIA/Mossad are responsible for the blasts.Do you understand what this means ?

He may be crazy but there are "n" number of people to believe what he says and for them whatever happens next it will all be a conspiracy to defame "Islam" in India.

Last edited:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
@Oracle -

And another Muslim leader , actually an MP (*facepalm*) has today said CIA/Mossad are responsible for the blasts.Do you understand what this means ?

He may be crazy but there are "n" number of people to believe what he says and for them whatever happens next it will all be a conspiracy to defame "Islam" in India.
And sir who is that leader .please post the link for what u said above. its an request. i like to all also point out one thing.

present muslim community lacks education because some how most of talented muslims youths landup to become terrorist somehow(note i am not generalising it here but most of simi/im men caught where highly educated.)

KS

Bye bye DFI
And sir who is that leader .please post the link for what u said above. its an request. i like to all also point out one thing.

present muslim community lacks education because some how most of talented muslims youths landup to become terrorist somehow(note i am not generalising it here but most of simi/im men caught where highly educated.)
Indian leader suspects Mossad-CIA handiwork in Mumbai blast

And the leader is Asif Mohd Khan, a MLA in the Delhi assembly.

Such people are the biggest enemies of Indian Muslims.

Last edited:

Vyom

Seeker
I don't like that word. It's the invention of the politicians. If there is any terror organization, go after it.
You ducked the question. It seems you have not yet realized how low Congress can stoop to gain political points, bending everything to their advantage including the law.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That is the point of the thread. Digvijay using the saffron terror card. The congress pursuit of vote bank politics in breaking the country into pieces.

1) Appeasing muslims by potraying Hindus as terrorist
2) Appeasing the lower caste hindus through reservations

What is the need? If terror has no religion, why distinguish between Hindus and Muslims?
Ask the politicians. Have the Muslims asked for anything special? Have they asked for anyone to be named something or the other. Have the Muslims come out and said their is "saffron/Hindu" terror? Who is inventing all sorts of CTs and all sorts of scary scenarios and spreading it? Have you seen any Muslim in India come out and protest the trial against Kasab that hanging him will "hurt" Muslims in India? A lot is attributed to Muslims when none from the Muslim community has even talked about it.

All political parties indulge in vote bank politics. Be it on the basis of religion or caste or region. The BJP started on a plank of Hindutva is also vote bank politics. Another started with Dalit vote bank. Some on the plank of Language/region. No one is clean.

KS

Bye bye DFI
[video]http://ibnlive.in.com/#hp_player3[/video]

Just see Asaddudin Owaisi and his speech. You will realise why the War on Terror will not be won in India.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
[video]http://ibnlive.in.com/#hp_player3[/video]

Just see Asaddudin Owaisi and his speech. You will realise why the War on Terror will not be won in India.
can u please provide accqurate link because link u provided only leads up to ibn website no to the audio link

SLASH

Ask the politicians. Have the Muslims asked for anything special? Have they asked for anyone to be named something or the other. Have the Muslims come out and said their is "saffron/Hindu" terror? Who is inventing all sorts of CTs and all sorts of scary scenarios and spreading it? Have you seen any Muslim in India come out and protest the trial against Kasab that hanging him will "hurt" Muslims in India? A lot is attributed to Muslims when none from the Muslim community has even talked about it.

All political parties indulge in vote bank politics. Be it on the basis of religion or caste or region. The BJP started on a plank of Hindutva is also vote bank politics. Another started with Dalit vote bank. Some on the plank of Language/region. No one is clean.
Atleast BJP, BSP are out in the open supporting the communities they speak of representing. Congress on the other hand picks its communities as per its needs and leaves them when the job is done. What have they done for the muslim community? nothing. all they care about is votes. No real progress was seen in the muslim community in their rule.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
So who is the culprit? The congress or the Muslims?

KS

Bye bye DFI
So who is the culprit? The congress or the Muslims?
Main culprits - The pseudo-secular politicians who see Muslims as only a vote bank and the current Leadership of the Muslims themselves. Not the masses perse.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Main culprits - The pseudo-secular politicians who see Muslims as only a vote bank and the current Leadership of the Muslims themselves. Not the masses perse.
Then why blame the Muslims as a whole. Everyone is leaving no stone unturned to polarize and communalise. Why blame the Muslims for it?

Whats the Muslim leadership in the country. Anyone fit to be called a national leader worth his salt?

All the leaders playing Muslim audience are all non muslims.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Then why blame the Muslims as a whole. Everyone is leaving no stone unturned to polarize and communalise. Why blame the Muslims for it?
Yusuf -nobody is blaming the Muslim mass perse., but the politicians who see the Muslims as a vote bank only and the leaders of the Muslim community who have strived hard to keep the Muslims in almost the same stage as they were during Partition. Because of that a part of the blame inevitably falls on the shoulders of the Muslims too.

Whats the Muslim leadership in the country. Anyone fit to be called a national leader worth his salt?
All the leaders playing Muslim audience are all non muslims.
I would say leaders like Syed Shahbuddin, Abu Azmi, Asaduddin Owaisi ,clerics like Imam Bukhari, Arshad Madani etc are not exactly the reformist faces of the Muslims in this country. Not to mention the likes of Zakir Naik.

There needs to be more leaders like Dr.Kalam, Ghulam Vastanvi etc who think of Islam in the 21 st century and project a more liberal,scientific face without compromising on the core tenets of Islam.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The names you mentioned are local "leaders". I don't know if any considerable number of Muslims know them.

May be that is the problem. No good leader of stature from the Muslim community. Someone who is forward looking. Clerics are not national leaders.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
The problem is Congress is acting like pakistanis, whenever there is terrorist attack inside pakistan, they blame all external agencies, nobody questions the uniformed terrorists (PA) role in creating this monster. That issue will never be addressed. Congress is doing the same thing, by blaming pakistan or imaginary Hindu terror group, they are making sure that there role in nurturing this monster through vote-bank politics and police-criminal- politicos nexus. That will never be addressed. Until we understand the real problem we are facing, we are not going to get over it.
Nitesh,

blame has to go to congress each and every time they are on the fault but lets also not miss it out when the others are doing just the same and this is not just replying to you but generally. i am as much miffed with congress type of politics as any here, but lets also look at the larger politics that happens in india in regional pockets but no one takes note of it.

let us take the example of UP. we have come to this today, because no one corrected or took note of the start of fall of kind of politics in UP way back in late 80's and 90's, when all this, exact the same, had started happening since this was limited to regional politics of the state. SP/BSP, played the muslim card as passionately but their type of politics was never equated to as acting like pakistanis. during the mean time bjp was playing the hindutva card, all very emotive to garner votes which helped arouse the passions back then, which then polarised the people, but still no one was correcting that, and no one then called them to be the hindu versions of pakistanis. in the general election '09 varun gandhi was used to do the same, wasnt he and his mentors then acting like any of those pakistanis? interestingly as this was being played out in UP, congress was not into it, and the result was that they kept getting marginalised from the UP political scene. fact of the matter is, congress if it has to have a revival in UP cant do without dirtying their hands, and this i say even as i am as miffed as any on the politics congress is playing there and i have as strongly denounced it as any here, and it is because congress has a very strong media management that they get instant coverage, that all their nonsense hits our face immediately and we get all worked up.

anyways, UP elections is a very different ball game, if people recall last assembly elections there, bsp never used the media, they kept quite, they kept low, they kept working at the grass root level and it was as good as a hiatus from the media scene and if people notice, bhenji has stopped appearing in defence but is busy working at the grass root level yet again.

lets move to west bengal. mamta ended up being a much worse commie than the commies themselves to unseat them, but we had almost everyone celebrate her type of politics but if in next elections and during the course of this government the commies were to retaliate with much severe vengeance and ferocity, then who is to blame? mind you, i am not justifying the commies.

lets move to bihar. nitish kr very smartly engineered a divide in the obc which helped him garner another term and that to decisively, but if someone was to take a lesson and do something of a sort to another caste, then who is to blame?

take they politics of TN, the politicians openly bribe their voters and the average voter feels very proud of it, who is to blame? and if they are not going to produce the most corrupt politicians then who will?

problem is, the politics of this country is such that bigotry is to be seen in abundance and when it suits our means we stand in defence, when not, we are up confronting it, but there is no common stand against it. so when congress acts as pakistanis we take note of it, but when bjp does it, we dont, on the contrary we justify it and fully support it. if the very people who these politicians think they are taking for a ride say enough is enough, then and only then will the politics refine here, but that will not happen and since that wont so we will have have people play the muslim card, the hindutva card and there will be no dearth of people like digvijay singh's, varun gandhi's, asaduddin owaisi's and bigotry will be the order of the day.

johnee

Completely true. But I have an observation to make: Everyone knows that congress is acting in this weird manner to appease the muslims. If the majority of muslims reject this policy, then congress wont pursue it. Have the muslims(or muslim leaders) rejected the policy?

What is the policy?
A) The policy is to not punish convicted terrorists like Kasab or Afzal Guru.
B) The policy is to create an imaginary 'hindu terror' card to balance out the islamic terrorism.

The policy (A) directly accuses all muslims of India as sympathisers of terrorists. It portrays muslims as traitors. Yet, muslims(or leaders) have never protested against this policy.

The policy (B) is a blatant attempt to divide india on communal lines, yet there is no disapproval from muslim community.

Thus, the two policies seem to be acceptable to muslim community and are being pursued by the congress. It is unnecessary to state that congress has lost all credibility and is not qualified to lead India.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles