Digvijay: My Hero

JayATL

http://articles.economictimes.india...84513_1_lokpal-bill-civil-society-anna-hazare

UJJAIN (MP): Continuing his tirade against RSS, Congress leader Digvijay Singh alleged that it was "making bomb factories" and demanded that role of all kinds of terror groups, including Hindu outfits, should be probed in connection with the Mumbai serial blasts.

"I have been saying that RSS was spreading terrorism in the country and it has been making bomb factories," Singh told reporters.

When asked about his statement yesterday not ruling out involvement of RSS in the Mumbai blasts, he said, "I only said that role of all kinds of terrorist organisations, including Hindu terror outfits, should be probed."

The Congress general secretary had courted controversy yesterday when he said that he does not rule out the involvement of Sangh in Mumbai serial blasts, evoking criticism and condemnation from BJP.

"I do not rule out anything. If they want evidence about Sangh's involvement in terror activity, I have got evidence. But not in this case," Singh had told the media.

Reacting sharply to the Congress leader's comments, the BJP termed them as "disgusting and objectionable" and sought an apology from Congress president Sonia Gandhi for what Singh had said.

To a question about his interest in Madhya Pradesh politics and whether he will contest an election from here, Singh today said that since he had taken an oath of not contesting polls, he would stick to it and focus on party work.

JayATL

That's right the man is a hero in my eyes for calling out terrorist groups of all factions. I'm a Hindu and an intelligent one- yup, that makes me smarter than 99% of Pakistani populous because unlike those jihadi loving, terror praising Fvcktards--- I can and will call a spade a spade.

What makes me a smarter human being is my Indian roots- where I can look both introspectively and outward without being a mind numbing dumb arse like a Pakistani who always seeks to blame others ...

can you handle my intellect? :)

JayATL

In the US , we have a version of the RSS or any other Hindu based nationalist- called the "right wing of the republican party" -

they are called " neo con crusaders" by you guys - I believe....

If I'm to be true then I must call them out too...

this has nothing to do w/ the bombings in question- but yet it has do with being truly introspective.

JayATL

So you don't at all think he is exaggerating?
Bomb factories? Do you even know the seriousness of those allegations?
What are his sources? If he had any proofs why does he not give them to the authorities?
He is a venom spewing snake who clearly has an agenda.
Samjota express showed that he is not a "venom spewing man"- in fact quite Gandhian where he seeks to call that spade a spade. Courageous is what comes to mind...

JayATL

When is the next election?

I know how to shut congressee big mouth for once and all.
so said the americans and then George bush was elected. be careful of what you wish...

JayATL

Being introspective is fine and yes, IF RSS is involved it should be dealt with, but how can someone accuse an organization of such serious anti-national charges.Digviay is just a politician, of the worst kind. He is the Zaid Hamid of Congress.
( see highlighted)you mean accusing RSS or anyone that has the same doctrine or outlook is anti nationalist? LOL , we heard those arguments from republicans when democrats or anyone opposed them - they called such folks as being "un- American", if people challenged his ultra nationalist views.

- don't ya think its absurd calling some anti- nationalist when in the case of RSS where they assassinated Gandhi instead of taking it to the polls-

is Zaid Hamid like ? Zaid Hamid is RSS or similar doctrine lovers in the mirror

JayATL

Well by that generalization we could say that Congress is an anti-national communal party with a direct hand in the Sikh riots, you can't hold people guilty by mere association.
Regarding Samjhota express blast, would it be fair to say the Army is a bomb making factory?
No.
I am not into this party bashing game but Digvijay Singh is simply stupid.

And tbh, I don't take Gandhian to be a complement.
Digvijay is not doing a- blame by association- he is stating his case based on facts-- India does have many " home grown" terror organizations where some of them as based on " religious" grounds--- is that a bold face lie? and if your introspective, above the garbage of Pakistanis, better class of people- then why shy away from being introspective? why bury the man because he does not fit your nationalist views?

JayATL

Please, stop drawing an analogy between US and Indian politics, it solves no purpose.
Again, RSS might be the most anti-national organization but why not go to the authorities with the information if you have proofs?
There is no point in dissing someone in the media.
that makes no sense when you and others , like me , have bashed George bush and his war mongering ways- if you call dish it, then you should be able to then look " introspectively" so as to not repeat it...

JayATL

Accusation without proof is not about my "Nationalistic Views" it is about ethics.
And seriously, I don't really care if RSS is disbanded but the reason should not be whims of a dictatorial government rather a lawful probe into its activity, persecute them if you find them guilty, but it is innocent until proven guilty here in India.
this is not about the " RSS"... and his accusation is not made without proof. We all know and read how many non Pakistani, home grown terror groups exists in India.

There is plenty proof. all the man did was to say " look I'm sick of inside and outside groups, lets not get tunnel vision and only focus on one set for the betterment of the country. " - why hang him for stating the obvious?

JayATL

Well, I agree with this part but I seriously doubt that Diggy said it in this spirit. He is evidently trying to give a political mold to this whole scenario which imo is wrong. He did the same thing during 26/11 and lost all his credibility. He is a congress spokesperson and his loyalties lay with the congress not with the betterment of the country.
what percentage of the country is Hindu? for if he was playing " vote bank" - then surely he would know the demographics layout.( which I'm sure he knows)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Without getting into any personality bashing, I think it is imperative for a country as a whole to fight TERRORISM. Terror knows no religion caste etc. To say that terror is the "sole proprietary" of only one community when another too may be involved in terrorism is not the right way to fight terror.

India and Indians should not fall into the Pakistani mindset of DENIAL. That is the cause of all their problems. Jay is right, we need to introspect all aspects of terrorism. The cause of so called "Hindu terror" may be anything, but the fact remains that a bomb does not know how to kill only someone from a particular community. A bullet does not know that as well. Terror is terror and it must be fought vigorously.

sanjay

I strongly disagree - that's just a game of moral equivalency.

"It could have been anybody - it could have been pygmies from Borneo, it could have been the visiting Swedish soccer team, it could have been aliens from Mars."

No, I'm sorry, but I don't accept that claptrap one bit. There is a jihad problem here, and it's related to state sponsorship by our neighbor. Pakistan doesn't arm Hindu groups, and they never will. I am a rationalist, and I believe strongly in Occam's Razor.

The Congress will always try to invoke Political Correctness to defend its Muslim vote bank, just as they will always invoke class warfare and quota-ism to defend their other ethnic vote banks. The Congress does this not because it likes Muslims, or these other caste groups - it does these things because it feels this is the way to most reliably get the most votes with the least effort. Congress succeeds over other organizations because they are the most zealously devoted to their own self-interest and self-advancement. There is no moral or ethical law that they won't break in order to further themselves.

The Congress does not care about defending India - the Congress only cares about defending the Congress. The Congress is a State Within A State. What ISI is to Pakistan, the Congress Party is to India. The Congress is the ISI of India.

So I would say back to you - let's not be like Pakistan in cultivating the State Within A State. Let's be better than that, and destroy the State Within A State, which seeks to sacrifice us all in the name of its own self-preservation.

smartindian

Country flag
what yusuf said is correct... there is no denial that hindu/ saffron terror exists and it should be dealt with appropriate manner ... BUT what right people like digvijay singh has when he condemns osama killing by US calling him osama ji and using terrorism for cheap political gains, this is same guys who when aligarh(bad lands of UP) to show sympathy for terrorist family who was killed in police action ..

Yusuf /jay do you have any doubt IM and there pakistani aka's was behind 13/7 (you dont need rocket science , common sense is enough )
to whom we are coating DOGvijay singh he will sell his mother to stay in power

Archer

Country flag
Samjota express showed that he is not a "venom spewing man"- in fact quite Gandhian where he seeks to call that spade a spade. Courageous is what comes to mind...
Can you tell me about the prosecutions for the samjhauta express?
The US says LeT. The Congress says Hindus did it.

Now tell me, Mr introspection, whom do you believe. Your country or your hero?

The simple fact is and I wonder why, after all these days of investigations, no formal charges have been brought and all we have are media leaks. Its a farce. Start the trials and get the facts out.

Last edited:

Archer

Country flag
Without getting into any personality bashing, I think it is imperative for a country as a whole to fight TERRORISM. Terror knows no religion caste etc. To say that terror is the "sole proprietary" of only one community when another top may be involved in terrorism is not the right way to fight terror.

India and Indiana should not fall into the Pakistani mindset of DENIAL. That is the cause of all their problems. Jay is right, we need to introspect all aspects of terrorism. The cause of so called "Hindu terror" may be anything, but the fact remains that a bomb does not know how to kill only someone from a particular community. A bullet does not know that as well. Terror is terror and it must be fought vigorously.
yusuf please dont be in denial about the scale of the problem. right now the terror from im and simi is 99.999% of the problem, the rest is barely hindu terror, even if that. all these platitudes are fine, but hindu terror didnt exist in an organized fashion till the simi attacks got out of hand. what you are saying is feel good stuff but will not detract from the reality that if the simi and im keep attacking hindus based on riots where even muslims killed hindus and vice versa, then even hindus will pick up arms.
understand this, the congress has a very cynical versted interest in making sure hindu terror rises, by doing nothing against simi and im so that hindus start attacking muslims. i am already seeing muslim leaders, instead of introspecting about simi and im as they had started doing, now preach about rss and mossad and hindu terror. seriously, what are they doing? dont they realize the congress is doing for a political game, and when push comes to shove and if hindu terror actuaally becomes a serious reality, they will be hurt?
the muslim community seems to be fairly blinkered to be honest. they think that any abuse against hindus is legitimate and by saying oh, we only abuse rss/bjp we are ok, we are not abusing hindus. on any muslim website now, or even amongst otherwise sane people i see abuse against brahmins, upper castes and all sorts of rubbish about hinduism being bad versus islam and how upper castes oppress others and bjp/rss is like this, and then the statement but we are not against hindus. what nonsense is this?
what business does any indian muslim have to attack hindu community groupings and then say "hey its ok". any muslim website on the net, and they are as communal as anything, and they have the gall to call bjp/rss names. i am shocked because, by these standards, bjp/rss are very tame. indian muslim community seems to think it can abuse any other religion but its ok and is just being secular. i wonder, are all these internet sites, of fanatics but they are of national papers, of otherwise educated muslims.

when will the muslim community realize that abuse of this sort is irritating many not just rss/bjp voters. when will they understand that just blaming hindus for attacks by simi/im is not done and they should introspect. another thing about riots. in riots both communities kill each other. in gujarat too, that happened. why is it that hindus have to bear some crux of the stupidity by both sides. all i am saying is this terror is by all sides stuff is very illogical. the congress may sell that line for some time, but then beware of that party and its antics. in 1984, this is how they played sikhs vs hindus by supporting bhindranwale and then later, the anti-sikh riots where they incited hindus to attack sikhs.

the worst thing for the indian muslim community will be to fall into this game. what happened in gujarat, to be honest, was not modi or anyone person. it happened because average gujarati hindus and muslims decided to attack each other. relations were bad because in preceding congress govts, minority criminal elements were deliberately propped up and polarization increased. add the historical issues in the state and it added to the tinderbox.

and that same thing will happen again because these ds types incite one community against the other, and then after setting the stage will watch the violence and do nothing. and common hindus and muslims will pay the prize as nation descends into rioting. the indian muslim community has to show a middle finger to this victimhood business, stop blaming rss/bjp, stop making vitriolic comments on hindu communities and clean up its own populace. if it does that, no vigilante group will arise and worsen the situation.

Last edited:

sanjay

And remember that during 26/11, Congress mouthpieces were immediately accusing Hindus of being the perpetrators, pointing to the death of Hemant Karkare, who had been investigating the Samjhauta express case. They were absolutely eager to do it.

The amoral One Party State is hell-bent on doing whatever it can to discredit political opponents, in the pursuit of its first love - keeping itself in power. We're heading for another Emergency, and as long as there's a Congress, it will keep groping towards that goal again and again, because of its lust for power. That party has to be destroyed for India to survive.

Archer

Country flag
simple point is how come there is no case in court. how is that some woman is put in jail for months without trial has gone thru 17 narco tests, all sorts of allegations are made on terror, yet there is NO prosecution and no case? nobody has stepped up to ask what is going on. either prosecute the wrongdoers or dismiss the victims, and apologize. what is this hindu terror business based on something that is not even proven

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pak sponsored terror is a menace and a grave threat to our security that there are no two thoughts.

No one has denied anything about terror incidents that have been sponsored and carried out here by them or their local sympathizers here.

My only contention is, nip any source of terror in the bud. What starts as a small unit trying to spread terror becomes a well oiled terror machine in a few years. We have enough evidence and experience. The original cause of the formation of the terror organization is also lost.

We have seen it in our neighborhood.

I am no fan of Digvijay Singh and I am not raising this issue in the context of his utterances post mumbai blast or any other statement that he has made.

My thoughts are independent to his and looking objectively at the problem of terror. I also disagree with association of any religion with terror and strongly oppose the use of the word "Hindu Terror" as terrorism has mo religion. No religion preaches terror and killing of innocents.

My point is, fight terror in all forms and investigate claims of terror fronts formed.

We know how fast terror can outgrow it's masters. We don't want India to be put on the same bracket as Pakistan when it comes to terror.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles