Diggyisms!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
So I finally decided to start this thread. The last straw was his comments today asking all non BJP ruled states to be careful. Idiot.

So here we go. Lets compile his brain farts here and enjoy and not really get upset with him and take him seriously.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
What was the original comment?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So I finally decided to start this thread. The last straw was his comments today asking all non BJP ruled states to be careful. Idiot.

So here we go. Lets compile his brain farts here and enjoy and not really get upset with him and take him seriously.
He is an idiot.

He embarasses all, including his own party!

And without cause to do so!

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Can we have one on @Ray Sir's favorite Mani Shankar Aiyar as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

aragorn

For once I thought Yusuf in hurry misspelled and wrote "i" in place of "o", but then rightfully so, our Diggy uncle is one of his kinds, and why insult the poor four legged animal!
Dog is called as men's best friend. That can not be said for doggy uncle...

aragorn

and btw, no one has shared any real doggyisms till now in this thread :mad:

Let me search :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Politicians of all hues speak through their wrong orifices, but this man explodes!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
His latest Fart :- "Just a day before Modi talked about teaching a lesson to Nitish and the next day Bodhgaya bomb blasts occurred" :rofl: :pound: King of Farts !! Now why shouldn't we think that Congress (Diggy) was behind the blasts ?

TrueSpirit

We could have a similar thread on Joe Biden :-D
Diggy overwhelms all competition when it comes to brain-farting. I doubt whether Biden would be able to keep up. Lets stay tuned on this thread to find out.

sob

Mod
Country flag
just read this in IE a few days back.

In 2003 when Diggy Chach lost the elections and the state to BJP by a huge margin, to please the powers to be he took a voluntary sanyas of 10 years and he vowed not to contest elections during this time. Now the 10 years are up and his problems have just started. His pocket borough is now occupied by a Congress OBC leader and if he replaces him then Congress would loose the sizeable OBC votes.

Add to that he also has to find a seat for his US returned son. MP might be too hot for him to handle and it appears that Congress is getting another RS leader in their hand who cannot get elected to LS.

aragorn

just read this in IE a few days back.

In 2003 when Diggy Chach lost the elections and the state to BJP by a huge margin, to please the powers to be he took a voluntary sanyas of 10 years and he vowed not to contest elections during this time. Now the 10 years are up and his problems have just started. His pocket borough is now occupied by a Congress OBC leader and if he replaces him then Congress would loose the sizeable OBC votes.

Add to that he also has to find a seat for his US returned son. MP might be too hot for him to handle and it appears that Congress is getting another RS leader in their hand who cannot get elected to LS.
It is said, As MP is gearing up for election and Congress is going to announce Jyotiraditya sindia as their cm candidate, Doggy is searching refuge in Chattisgarh. That is why Ajit jogi was pissed off when doggy visited CG during the maoist attack,

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
my fav is baba thug hai aur bechare osama bin laden jee shaheed ho gaye :lol:

yo yo diggy singh :rofl:

Reactions: sob

drkrn

now diggy raja is in my state as congress state in charge of andhra pradesh

aragorn

MP Congress Leader left congress and Joined BJP after Doggy tweeted "'बच्चा-बच्चा राम का, राघवजी के काम का"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles