Did Pakistan Decide to Buy China’s Newest Attack Helicopter?

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
How stupid these military aid takers sounds !

There are 200 ~ LCH produced till date with several variants of it and only 15 ~ crashes till date,tell us how many Helis Pak able to crashed in 2015 alone ?
I guess you mean ALH LCH is still in Development stage.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
No one is disuputing that the Ecuadorians held this postion but then what do you expect? They crash EVERY type of aircraft they fly, their flight safety record is abysmal so one has to question their SOPs and training practices. In Indian (and other foriegn) hands with proper traiing and operational use the ALHs have performed exceptionally well and continue to be refined and modernised.

To:

>200 in service around the world since 2002 with only 16 crashes (12 being pilot error caused AFAIK) with a further 30 being added every year is a pretty respectable record for any platform.
selling this beast to Ecuador was a Big Mistake.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lol Pakis bragging about chini Grant roughly equivalent to LCH.

That's obvious most of their Cobras are grounded and obsolete due to unavailability of Spares,few are in the air might be donated by ME countries.

And dream on for AH 1Z since an US arms firm refused to sell them even Sniper rifles let alone Cobras.
let's be realistic bro
they are already Flying 100+ Z 10s today and our own LCH is still in Development stage.

but i Must Admit that this Sexy Beast will be one of the Strongest & most powerful Attack Helicopter in the world.

but Chinese are already Developing new powerful Successors of Z-10.:(

abingdonboy

Country flag
this Pic explains mentality of Pakistan and it's People.
So true, litterally selling out to the highest bidder.....

I respect Pakistan's people but it's leadership (civilians and military) are little more than somewhat expensive prostitutes.

And what's crazy is a few shiny toys (helicopters/ships/frigates) here and there are enough to seemingly swell the public's opnion.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
In the mountains (where the LCh has been primarily designed to fight), the LCH will be unmatched.
Let's hope so, but we have to admit that China is developing their Military Industry at record Speed becuase they mostly want to become Superpower.

if we want to become a Super power than we have to do same.

This is right time.

:india2:

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
So true, literally selling out to the highest bidder.....
they have Slave Mentality, just look at their History for last 5000 years these People never Ruled themselves. they always got Ruled by outsiders or us. so they are (just like past 5000 years) are looking for new Masters.

I respect Pakistan's people but it's leadership (civilians and military) are little more than somewhat expensive prostitutes.
I heard that Pakistanis are very Friendly People but we can't love thwm can we ? we have to fight Against thrm in future.

And what's crazy is a few shiny toys (helicopters/ships/frigates) here and there are enough to seemingly swell the public's opinion.
same thing here bro, here some people believes that India can Easily Crush Pakistan without getting even a Scratch.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Let's hope so, but we have to admit that China is developing their Military Industry at record Speed becuase they mostly want to become Superpower.

if we want to become a Super power than we have to do same.

This is right time.

:india2:
China is a VERY odd case and their model is in no way replicable for India or any other nation BUT they have set the bar very high and this will push India to aim high. Let's not be defeatist and make out all is already lost, on the contrary the game has only just begun. This is going to be another decades long rivalry and India is the underdog but in prime position to close the gap.

they have Slave Mentality, just look at their History for last 5000 years these People never Ruled themselves. they always got Ruled by outsiders or us. so they are (just like past 5000 years) are looking for new Masters.
Forgettig ancient history, their last 6 decades as an independant nation have instilled this mentality in their people. Within months of being independant they were sucking up to the USA for military hardware to attack India with.

Whilst India spear-headed NAM, these clowns were doing all of the West's dirty work. Now they are getting ready to do the same but this time for suger daddy China.

And the most absurd part is how easily these guys are bought! A $46BN economic corridor is PEANUTS in the grand scheme of things- the DMIC will cost more than that, heck the Delhi Metro will cost more than that! They think $46BN is going to save their country and turn everything around? In the same period India will be spending a trillion dollars on infrastructure.

I heard that Pakistanis are very Friendly People but we can't love thwm can we ? we have to fight Against thrm in future.
I've had some very very positive expereinces with Pakistani people (the ones who are educated and generally non-practiciting Muslims) and a few negative ones. What's troubling is that 100% of the positive expereinces with Pakistanis were of the "older" generation and 100% of the negative expereinces were with people my age or younger.

same thing here bro, here some people believes that India can Easily Crush Pakistan without getting even a Scratch.
Not when the Pakistanis play as dirtty as they do.

Gessler

Country flag
They might try this and that for a while but end of the day they'll have to settle for something light & cheap that can potentially replace the old Cobras. My money is on the WZ-19. It's not that they can't go for the AH-1Z Super Cobra, it makes the most sense from an operational perspective (the money will come from the US taxpayer), but the fact that China would definitely arm-twist the PA into buying from them (here too, money will come from Chinese banks). They would've easily forced the PAF into buying the FC-20/J-10B instead of F-16s if not for Russia's restrictions on re-export of AL-31 series engines.

@abingdonboy

abingdonboy

Country flag
They might try this and that for a while but end of the day they'll have to settle for something light & cheap that can potentially replace the old Cobras. My money is on the WZ-19. It's not that they can't go for the AH-1Z Super Cobra, it makes the most sense from an operational perspective (the money will come from the US taxpayer), but the fact that China would definitely arm-twist the PA into buying from them (here too, money will come from Chinese banks). They would've easily forced the PAF into buying the FC-20/J-10B instead of F-16s if not for Russia's restrictions on re-export of AL-31 series engines.

@abingdonboy
They'll take whatever they are offered basically especially if it comes with exotic financing.

salute

By virtue of the contract, it is Peruvians who literally refused to buy more from India while India offered them more. There is no face saving for you guys in it.
peruvians ??? or ecuadorians,

what is meaning of your pakis bs,

india would like to offer its aircraft to any nation,whether to buy it or not depends on those nations governments,

if they want crash proof helicopter,they should buy chinese helicopters,

or if they want missile proof helicopter they should buy on credit wz helicopters.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
they are buying jets they are also buying helis...

money is coming from?

Dazzler

peruvians ??? or ecuadorians,

what is meaning of your pakis bs,

india would like to offer its aircraft to any nation,whether to buy it or not depends on those nations governments,

if they want crash proof helicopter,they should buy chinese helicopters,

or if they want missile proof helicopter they should buy on credit wz helicopters.
Yes, typos occur when u r on phone

Dazzler

@abingdonboy
They refused the z-19s when offered, hence the z-10s

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles