Did Islam Ruin Afghanistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL You are showing how little you know.

I don't have the inferiority complex that you have so I have no need to get into a north vs south mine is bigger argument. You do not need to be ashamed of your history. You have simply absorbed a stupid western view and have done very little other reading and feel so bad and ashamed about your local history that you need to find your pride from idiotic things. relax. Things are not so bad. You just need a better education.
Never mind. People with no culture of their own are hardly truthful like you are displaying.

sam80

Don't Fight Stupid People , There is no such thing Non-Aryan and Aryan , South had very rich history as well .

sam80

Just the answer will do. We all agree that Islam "destroyed them" in Afghanistan just as surely as it did in Bihar and UP. The only question is when that destruction occurred. All these areas, Afghanistan, Punjab. UP and Bihar were subjugated in a remarkably short time. It would be a silly argument to say that the civilization in Afghanistan was destroyed by the Islamic invaders but continued proudly and merrily among the Indo-Aryan speaking Russian descended faie skinned people of Punjab, UP and Bihar. That is nonsense. All those people were simply put down by Islam and they stayed down. In Punjab they converted en masse. Bihar and UP put up some resistance but absorbed language and culture and accepted the rulers.

If Afghanistan today is worse than UP and Bihar it is not because of Islamic invasions 1000 years ago. It is because of more recent history
that's Right , I thought you are some Bragging paki .

bennedose

South Indians do come as pilgrims in my city. They do not go to Afghanistan. Case closed. Some words mean nothing. The most read book in UP is Ramacharitmanas not Quran or Hadith.
Sothies have no independent culture of their own.
You are allowed to be ignorant. But I am surprised at how bad you feel about your own background. It is a lesson for me to interact with an Indian who is deeply ashamed of his past and needs to find solace in fake history, You need not love ugly black south Indians - but you just look extremely stupid when you reveal humongous gaps in your knowledge. Maybe the extreme backwardness of Bihar and UP is reflected in the deep deficiency, ignorance and profound inferiority complex that a seemingly educated person such as yourself from that area is displaying on a public forum. That is a real revelation to me. I feel sorry for my countrymen if they have to clutch at straws to feel better and cannot see outside of their blinkered mind.

BIMARU seems to include bimari of the mind among some people. But I know too many great people from your area. Some are family - so you are an exception. And you have a huge image problem that you need to address. My sympathies. For what it is worth...

bennedose

Never mind. People with no culture of their own are hardly truthful like you are displaying.
Hey boss. No need to feel so sorry for yourself that you need to curse the culture of another Indian to make yourself feel better, Thank you for recognizing that my words are truthful. I only write the truth - that is my culture. :wave:

sam80

South Indians do come as pilgrims in my city. They do not go to Afghanistan. Case closed. Some words mean nothing. The most read book in UP is Ramacharitmanas not Quran or Hadith.
Sothies have no independent culture of their own.

And North People also go to South "Tirupati" our Religious supreme Shankaracharya is in South .

bennedose

So you have run away after lying. I am done with such man.
But I am not done with you yet. You will be educated as long as you are on this forum. And hopefully you will get rid of your deep sense of uselessness and inferiority which you try and change by making fake connections based on English reading and calling it "history". Things are not so bad, and your part of my country has great people although you are not one of them. But we can try and make you better. You will agree that people of your part of the country need upliftment. You also need some. And I assure you you will get some. No need to worry or keep feeling inferior.

sam80

Hey boss. No need to feel so sorry for yourself that you need to curse the culture of another Indian to make yourself feel better, Thank you for recognizing that my words are truthful. I only write the truth - that is my culture. :wave:

your one Point is Wrong , Afghanistan is Worse because of Islamic Invasion and Majority intolerant Muslims Population so as Pakistan .

bennedose

your one Point is Wrong , Afghanistan is Worse because of Islamic Invasion and Majority intolerant Muslims Population so as Pakistan .
Thank you for debating this politely.

Afghanistan is definitely worse NOW. But in AD 1000 was Afghanistan worse? Was Afghanistan worse in AD 1300? I put it to you that Afghanistan was not much worse than UP or Bihar for many centuries. it may have been better because everyone had converted while people in UP/Bihar were dhimmis. So it is not Islam alone that screwed Afghanistan.

It can be argued that it was the defeat of major Islamic empires by colonial powers and the resurgence of modern India that led to the sequence of events that made Afghanistan (and the area called Pakistan) go further down the toilet than they were under early Islamic rule.

Maybe the story is not that Islam destroyed Afghanistan, but the growth and resurgence in the last 300 years of non Islamic power centers (Europe, modern India) led to the real decline of Islamic Afghanistan and Pakistan

Last edited:

sam80

Afghanistan is definitely worse NOW. But in AD 1000 was Afghanistan worse? Was Afghanistan worse in AD 1300? I put it to you that Afghanistan was not much worse than UP or Bihar for many centuries. it may have been better because everyone had converted while people in UP/Bihar were dhimmis. So it is not Islam alone that screwed Afghanistan.

It can be argued that it was the defeat of major Islamic empires by colonial powers and the resurgence of modern India that led to the sequence of events that made Afghanistan (and the area called Pakistan) go further down the toilet than they were under early Islamic rule.

Maybe the story is not that Islam destroyed Afghanistan, but the growth and resurgence in the last 300 years of non Islamic power centers (Europe, modern India) led to the real decline of Islamic Afghanistan and Pakistan
Double....delete it

Last edited:

sam80

After islamic invasion Socially Afghanistan was always been worse than any other part of main land India . Harsh Islamic rules , Intolerance , Tribal wars . After Islamic Invasion there was Complete "Destruction" of Intellectual , Education Progressive and Liberal Thinking Everything was hijacked by Islam Life , Culture , Thinking , Education .
- Art , Intelligence , Music become "Kuffur" thing .

Afghanistan was always backward place Controlled by either Iran or Indian Rulers but loose control with Intense tribal wars.

Only for small Period of "A. Abdali" AF was "little bit" United and Aggressive "militarily" , Other things were same in 1300 AD so as in 2014 AD very Small change Fundamentals and very much Islam is Responsible for that.

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
But I am not done with you yet. You will be educated as long as you are on this forum. And hopefully you will get rid of your deep sense of uselessness and inferiority which you try and change by making fake connections based on English reading and calling it "history". Things are not so bad, and your part of my country has great people although you are not one of them. But we can try and make you better. You will agree that people of your part of the country need upliftment. You also need some. And I assure you you will get some. No need to worry or keep feeling inferior.
No need to lie actually. Wherea re your evidences on Hindu civilization in Afghanistan during Ashoka?

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Evidence for Hinduism in Afghanistan during Ashoka. I need just that.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@Bhadra

Utter crap. What is Afghan identity? Pakistan has atleast one group(Punjabi Muslims) who form more than 50 percent of population. Afghanistan is one of the most fake nations in world with speakers of Turkic as well as Iranic languages live.

Ah, here you are, bulldozing your nonsense again... 50 per cent Punjabies {including 10 per cent Saraikies) constitute sound nationality for Pakistan but 44 per cent Pakhtoons in Afghanistan do not make any solid foundation. By the way those Pakhtoon also make 14 per cent of Pakistani Population and if the Pakhtoon refugees are counted than more (higher than Sindhi). Pakistan has more than six major ethnic and lingual groups (there more than 60 known Pakistani languages / dialects in such a small size country) and its national language does not belong to any one. If Punjabies are the foundation of Pakistani nationality then why call it Pakistan ?? Hoever this 50 percent Punjabies is the sole problem of Pakistani nation today which will trigger many more divisions.... you call it solid.

I thought Bangladesh would be better nation from your benchmarks.

Afghanistan has also seven major groups but none too prominent to challenge the Pashtuns. However, your jaundiced vie would not see that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@Bhadra

What is "Mongol civilization"? A nomadic group of hordes who did not know either agriculture or writing and were merciless killers and rapists, now become civilization!
Oh, right . You wish to follow western concept of what constitutes civilisation - the cities, common language which can be written, common institution of rule and administration all centred around cities... That way Pakistan is not civilised !!

In your understanding of Nationality , you have also been following the European standards which hardly apply in South Asia and many other parts of Asia. You will have to cast off youe English spectacles if you wish to debate on Asian realities.

But, Mongols were civilisation or not is immaterial. What was being meant is that they made many "civilisations" forget what constitutes civilisation and

your concept of civilisation and then Civilised them with the smell of the urines of their horses and sound of the horse hoofs. All civilisations fell to them and you have cheeks to question that on internet in 21st century.

You are not a fault finding Mummy? Are you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Rajput ladies did commit Jouhar in India for that reason... I hope you will not argue that it is not a historical fact ??
What does that have anything to do with what I said?:confused::noidea:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sir, if you can really keep up what you claim, then I can only be in awe at your tenacity in trying to straighten a dog's tail:whoa:

There is only so much a man can fight against idiocy:truestory:

Last edited:

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are allowed to be ignorant. But I am surprised at how bad you feel about your own background. It is a lesson for me to interact with an Indian who is deeply ashamed of his past and needs to find solace in fake history, You need not love ugly black south Indians - but you just look extremely stupid when you reveal humongous gaps in your knowledge. Maybe the extreme backwardness of Bihar and UP is reflected in the deep deficiency, ignorance and profound inferiority complex that a seemingly educated person such as yourself from that area is displaying on a public forum. That is a real revelation to me. I feel sorry for my countrymen if they have to clutch at straws to feel better and cannot see outside of their blinkered mind.

BIMARU seems to include bimari of the mind among some people. But I know too many great people from your area. Some are family - so you are an exception. And you have a huge image problem that you need to address. My sympathies. For what it is worth...
Hey Dude, Just cut with the Insults all right? You are here to debate on this Topic and not insult UP,Bihar, If You wish the same just open a New Topic and debate over it. Otherwise Shut the ---- Up.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sir, if you can really keep up what you claim, then I can only be in awe at your tenacity in trying to straighten a dog's tail:whoa:

There is only so much a man can fight against idiocy:truestory:
Are there Any Moderators here? There are a whole bunch of Dogs let Loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles