Did Adolf Hitler survive the World War II?

pmaitra

I didn't read this entire post but it says FBI in the beginning.
This story is straight from the CIA website from declassified files.
Here is a cynic's point:

How can one rely on declassified documents? Is there any possibility that the documents are doctored before they are declassified?

pmaitra

I would have expected the man to have atleast shaved off the well recognizable mushtache atleast, if he was indeed in hiding. :biggrin2:
Good point.

If I were sell my theory, and if I were to make it convincing, I would try my best to make sure my evidence, in this case a man, look as similar to Adolf Hitler as possible.

:)

Also, notice the black background behind the claimant, and the white background behind the alleged Adolf Hitler.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
FUHRER FLED?
CIA suspected Adolf Hitler was alive in Colombia until at least the 1950s after surviving World War 2

Newly-declassified CIA files contain a photo an informant claims is the fuhrer in 1955

The official files show a former SS soldier told spies he regularly met with the Nazi leader in Colombia

It goes on to suggest that Hitler, who would have been aged 66, worked as a shipping company employee before fleeing to Argentina

The newly-released documents show that American spooks were serious enough about Hitler's survival that they filed evidence back to the US

There was enough rumour shortly after the end of the World War II that Hitler and his coterie managed to escape Berlin and find refuge in South America. Some Nazis were indeed confirmed to have been living in South America.
Hard to believe that such information was available and no action was taken to apprehend him.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

pmaitra

Hard to believe that such information was available and no action was taken to apprehend him.

Maybe they did investigate and did not find any tangible lead to pursue these suspicions?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

You do know that the USA forgave the sins of many Nazis and made them American citizens, right?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You do know that the USA forgave the sins of many Nazis and made them American citizens, right?
Yes but forgiving Nazis and forgiving Hitler is quite different. It's like issuing a pardon to Osama.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes but forgiving Nazis and forgiving Hitler is quite different. It's like issuing a pardon to Osama.

The pardon issue is not a matter of morality but of image hence the secrecy, with project paperclip and the equivalent Japanese project and other such projects.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The pardon issue is not a matter of morality but of image hence the secrecy, with project paperclip and the equivalent Japanese project and other such projects.
But USA's image was not at stake. If anything, Americans could have captured Hitler and maligned the Soviet image even further as the soviets were supposed to have killed the Fuhrer.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
But USA's image was not at stake. If anything, Americans could have captured Hitler and maligned the Soviet image even further as the soviets were supposed to have killed the Fuhrer.

Well the story goes that Hitler committed suicide but I get your point.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles