Diana wanted to move to Pakistan, says Jemima Khan

Alpha1

North india share same clothing, you cannot own salwar kamiz. and u can not generalize india only by saari

just like u can not own basmati brand:p:p:p

BTW when i google pakistan it only shows terrorism:taunt1::taunt1:
when I search india it shows lack of toilets , poverty, intolerance RAPES :p :p

Shirman

Country flag
was she marrying pakistani, i thought dodi was an arab
Yeah even i though Diana was Dodi al Fayed favorite Girlfriend.........Both shared so much love that both were un separated by death...........yeah paki doctor kaha se beech mein aa gaya............... Arab-English ke beech mein Paki ALLAH...........

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
North india share same clothing, you cannot own salwar kamiz. and u can not generalize india only by saari

just like u can not own basmati brand:p:p:p

BTW when i google pakistan it only shows terrorism:taunt1::taunt1:
Nope,they might share but borrowed from Pakistan.

Indian dress are sari for female and the Gandhi(jo wo pehnta tha) type dress for male

And when i search about indians in google.they only show indians.
batao is se bari koi insult ho sakti hay?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Indian dress are sari for female and the Gandhi(jo wo pehnta tha) type dress for male

The blind cannot see beyond what they saw last when they had their eye operative!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The blind cannot see beyond what they saw last when they had their eye operative!
INDEED but still he does has some sort of power of feeling.

this world is not all about eyes and seeing

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
INDEED but still he does has some sort of power of feeling.

this world is not all about eyes and seeing
Yeah and pakis are surly Blind and Dumb at he same time! ;)

Blackwater

For pakistanis like farhaan and alpha even

Sir Issac Newton was also a pakistani and all his laws are invented in Pakistan with pakistani apple:taunt1:.

for pakis ,real name of Issac newton was Ismail bhai karachi wale:taunt1::taunt1:

also for farhaan Columbus went to find pakistan but instead found amerika:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yeah she wanted to become a paki a true muslim in a True ARAB state called pakistan and follow the true God and become pak like every paki! alahmdullah kya khabbar laye ho Pathe! LOL pakis don' want to live in pakistan but Diana wanted to shift to Orangi! :rofl:
Whatever the reason she backed out, it turned out to be good decision(even though she is no more) as today we can how "cool and safe" is to live in Pakistan. Talibunnies might have kidnapped her for big prizes after having some sun.Look at Jemima herself, how relieved she is.

Seeking approval from firangi ? reeks of inferiority!

@Adux this proves your point that desis prefer fair but not whites (family refusal for marriage)
The desis have much more chances to stay in a long term or "Tikaau" relationship whereas in the case of "whites" we all know the story.

how you can say its a Pakistani cloths.???
Basis of another trashy start of farhan claiming it's "Ancient Pakistani cloths" :rofl:

was she marrying pakistani, i thought dodi was an arab
Diana was officially a BRITISH ROYAL WHORE... sleeping around from butler to billionaire Dodi to this Paki to many more we don't even know.

It could have been a tragedy for Britain if their "Queen" have married a guy from the previous Colony.But it might happen sooner or later when Brain becomes Islamic Republic Of Britain. :pakistan: :rofl:

Checkout this thread ---> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...inate-against-muslims-eu-us-3.html#post769030

Last edited by a moderator:

dhananjay1

I never understood all the craze about Diana. She was an emotionally unstable woman, stumbling from one male infatuation to the next one, and always trying to stay in the limelight by whatever means. The brits seem to think she is a goddess or something.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles