Dharamsala and Yole

invincible

Dharamsala Mcleod Jung was where the Italian pigs roamed. These huge pigs would roam all the way from Yole along the narrow path.
I would see them on my horse as i galloped from yole to Dharamsala to the Green tea plantation owned by an uncle.
Land for the Dalai Lama was carved by the Great Indian encampment in Yole and the road was built to help the Dalai Lama.
Brigadier Rajendra Singh designed the entire setup for the fleeing Dalai Lama.

I used my fully functional canon on the ROCKS it was fun.

So believe it or not Dharamsala for the Dalai Lama was carved in India by Brigadier Rajendra Singh. Here where once the Itlaian Pigs roamed.

shaka

What are Italian pigs, how did they come to Dharamshala? Can you provide more information.

Are you writing about yourself or somebody else said that?

On the other hand, if its you, did you go to triund as well?

invincible

Shakyamunic and the Italian Pigs Question

What are Italian pigs, how did they come to Dharamshala? Can you provide more information.

Are you writing about yourself or somebody else said that?

On the other hand, if its you, did you go to triund as well?
The Shakhyamuni lifted his fist and asked the sanga What do you see? ha ha ha exactly evoked in you is the question of Italian Pigs and not the man who created a refuge for the Dalai Lama!!!
When you are interested in the man who created the refuge then you might get an answer on the Italian Pigs.

Rest of your questions are curious and curiouser

invincible

Bottom Line Thinker !!!! Good Remember your logic and what you show in the bottom can always be checked from the top and as you bottom up reveals then from the top to the bottom will validate!!
Perhaps you think Dharamsala is in Mumbai in the Adarsh building?
But if it is close to Yole then yes do me a favor and get to the bottom of it !!!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles