Blackwater

After long time,

Bomb blast report in the city of peshawar killing 20 people more info awaited

:sad::sad::sad::namaste::namaste:

Ary news

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Blasts are common in FATA, NWFP (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa), Waziristan, etc. Blasts had never really stopped there, there were constant blasts throughout the last few weeks also...

Peshawar is simply an entry point into the badlands, so blasts in Peshawar are also more common than other cities.

The ruling Pakjabi elite take notice only if the blast happens in Lahore or Islamabad or Multan or Rawalpindi. Till then, they are least bothered.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Nothing to rejoice.

Even those killed have families and children.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Terrorist Inc. back in action...... but pakistan nahi sudherga even after 35,000 pakis are killed due to terrorism it created itself.

agentperry

RIP to dead...sorry state pakistan is going thru...now what can i do i have an Indian heart, feels even for enemy!!!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
RIP, but what to expect from country which teach, arms and export terror.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
When you get killed by the same monster you created to kill ME, dont expect me to be sorry when the same monster kills you... Pardon me if i am so inhuman to not to love my killer......

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
guy and girl died while flying plane are they sure, they are not doing something fishy up in the sky?

Blackwater

Suicide attack on Peshawar police station kills four

PESHAWAR: Four policemen were killed when suicide bombers blew themselves up in an attack on a police station in northwest Pakistan on Friday, officials said.

The three attackers, armed with hand grenades, also wounded four other policemen in the assault on the station in the city of Peshawar near the lawless tribal belt, a stronghold of Taliban and al Qaeda-linked militants.

"Four policemen have been killed and four others were wounded in the suicide attack," Yameen Khan, a senior police official told AFP.

"The suicide bombers first fired at the police station and then used hand grenades to enter inside the building. Later they blew themselves up," Khan said.

He said the station was targeted because it housed a large number of the security forces.

"The attackers wanted to kill the maximum number of policemen, which is the reason they selected this station. Around 200 policemen resided here at a time," he said.

The attack came a day after a car bomb ripped through a bus station killing 13 people, including two children, on the outskirts of Peshawar.

Suicide attack on Peshawar police station kills four | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

Global Defence

New threads

Articles