DFI T-Shirts

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The shirt should be saffron, white, and green :herp:
Personally i would prefer a single colour one either black or white with some Indian symbol on the right corner (front) and DFI written somewhere.

must have a collar!

pmaitra

I would prefer a Polo tight-fit tee with a small logo on the right or left chest.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
DFI T-shirt, polo shirt, jersey, ball cap, coffee mugs, a challenge coin; all of these could be fund-raising opportunities. All would have to be authorized by DFI.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
How about we add a poll and see how many people would be interested in buying DFI tshirts, shorts, socks, mugs, pens, stickers, bumper stickers, fridge magnets ?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
How about we add a poll and see how many people would be interested in buying DFI tshirts, shorts, socks, mugs, pens, stickers, bumper stickers, fridge magnets ?
Challenge Coins | Custom Challenge Coins | Personalized Challenge Coins | Military Coins | National Guard | USMC | Medallion | Air Force Token Coins | Customized Challenge Coins | By Challenge Coins R US

You know how the challenge coin works; when you meet another DFI member for drinks, you show your coin. If the other guy can't produce his coin, he pays the tab. :)

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles