DFI staff promotion !!

Pintu

Heartiest Congratulation to Riteshji, and it is a pleasure to learn Riteshji's promotion , it was long due , it will be really great to work with him , my best wishes will be always with him and my utmost cooperation with him in every aspect. My Best Wishes for Singhji, eagerly awaiting for his great return :)

Warm Regards

johnee

Congratulations to Ritesh, DD, Pintuda!! All the best for your new responsiblities. :goodstuff:
and Singhji, the forum will miss you.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Congrats Riteshji, DareDevil and Pintu

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Congratulations to the new staff members. Good luck with your jobs, you have my faith and cooperation.

[shameless]no consolation prizes for the applicants?[/shameless]

johnee

Congratulations to the new staff members. Good luck with your jobs, you have my faith and cooperation.

Mate,
Thanx for voicing our voice without minding the shame! :D

Now, waiting for the reply of the mgmt...:dharna:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

You get a free trip of one week in South Waziristan of Pakistan :p. Are you ready to go there? :D

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You get a free trip of one week in South Waziristan of Pakistan :p. Are you ready to go there? :D
No, as any shameless Hyderabadi friend would ask: maamaa, biryani tinupiyu

Maamaa = telugu for 'father in law /uncle' but used in the same friendly tone as 'saale' in Hindi/Urdu. "biryani, now". "Exam pass? Didn't fail? Biryani, now!"

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
No, as any shameless Hyderabadi friend would ask: maamaa, biryani tinupiyu
:p. And the typical Hyderabadi reply would be, Mama na peru cheppi Paradise lo Biryani tinu (Bud, take my name and eat Biryani in Paradise hotel :D)

Pintu

SWAT is a beautiful place , like a heaven with warm hospitality of Good Talibans , great place to have Biryani.

Regards

natarajan

disappointment as i cant taste victory in two things simultaneously as i succeeded in one(pintu,sabir knows) and not in mod selection:( anyway i have to accept that both pintu and daredevil are superior to me in all fields and they deserve this post
congratulation for pintu,daredevil and riteshji (for promotion)

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Thakur Saab - Congratulations on becoming Super Mod. I know you will continue the good work that you have done for the forum since its inception in your new avatar.

DD and Pintu - Couldn't have been more worthier choices by the DFI Management on the new mod positions. Congratulations and may you, along with the existing DFI Team take this forum to the zenith of glory.

Singhji, All the best in your endeavours. Do drop in sometimes to have a chat on shoutbox now and then, when you get time.

Pintu

Dear Natarajan, Tarunraju, F-14, LF , Johnee , Atul, brahmos , please do not be disheartened, you all are really great , and very capable candidates, you are the integral part of this beautiful forum through your contributions you have made, Your contribution and dedication are immensely important.

Warm Regards

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Tarun, Nats, Johnee, Brahmos, F-14, DS who have applied for the moderatorship and might not have been selected as a mod, don't lose heart. Your contribution is as much important as the contribution of admins/mods of DFI. Everyone's time will come in future, keep contributing in a positive way and make DFI better and in turn attract more quality members and more healthy debates and discussions.

Forum is bigger than any of our positions. In the end, DFI should win and will win.

Pintu

Agreed absolutely dd, at the days end , it is our forum who will be winner.

Warm Regrads

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Tarun, Nats, Johnee, Brahmos, F-14, DS who have applied for the moderatorship and might not have been selected as a mod, don't lose heart. Your contribution is as much important as the contribution of admins/mods of DFI.
I ate to the brim. Told them your name. I had to wash the plates. At least I ate to the brim. :stinker:

Good luck again, yourself and Pintu. I'll be content with teaching manners computer novices from the US and EU.

A.V.

here is the managemt decision on all the applicants watch out for the applications thread today is only the 1st round of selection as DFI grows big we will need various staff at various level and we will make announcement from the list there
some more announcements might come in the near future so we are not completely ,done and over with all selections

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
No hearts Taken DD know that this is part of Fourming any ways all the new mods can expect all my support of this old guy( in fourm years ) to your administration

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I lost my Wingman, Singhji, but I gained 2 New Wingmen today, for which I thank Team DFI, led by Amar, Vir, AV, Nitesh, and Also to our Loved Ray Sir, Ritesh, Yusuf, Vinod and Flint.

Riteshji, Is a really Hard working mod, you see him all the time Merging, Deleting, and Posting, while Me and Yusuf slug it out to Increase our Ban Count! :D

Once again, Welcome aboard Pintu and DD :) God Speed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles