PC Hardware, Desktops, Laptops and building a Gaming Rig

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I checked those out in a store and they had the intel versions I think, but the build quality didn't look good and bulky. The newer gen laptops are slimer and similar price.
Also consider newer laptops with Ryzen processors, though I am unaware of any, you still could find good laptop.Search mdcomputers :-

https://mdcomputers.in/laptops.html

look in the local market as well.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Well Guys in few months down the line I am looking to replace my 8 yr old 13inch Sony Vaio Intel I5 4GB + NVida laptop , because it developed terrible heating issues(conked off keyboard, wont boot normal, works only in safe mode - which I have tweaked to run sound drivers/with some more tweaks - to make it work as close to Normal Windows). Now what I wanted was minimum 16 GB and which Supports EGPU (To Run blender/Unreal based games smoothly) and has good after sales support in India. Price < 80K. Any suggestions? I havent looked in computer market for long and I am not aware of latest h/w. Any suggestions?

A chauhan

Country flag
WTF is PUBG? Even Modi mentioned this in one of his speeches!! Some weird game I believe!!

I must be living in the last century!! :frown: Jeeeez!
You can watch gameplay videos to guess. Since it's a streamed video so some quality issues.

He is a pubg pro, won 40 lakhs last month in pubg tournament, he has also won big amounts some more times. His username is MortaL and he is a kid before us :biggrin2: watch it have some idea about the game.

A chauhan

Country flag

A chauhan

Country flag
Do you play???

Would tag along.

AnantS

Country flag
Well Guys in few months down the line I am looking to replace my 8 yr old 13inch Sony Vaio Intel I5 4GB + NVida laptop , because it developed terrible heating issues(conked off keyboard, wont boot normal, works only in safe mode - which I have tweaked to run sound drivers/with some more tweaks - to make it work as close to Normal Windows). Now what I wanted was minimum 16 GB and which Supports EGPU (To Run blender/Unreal based games smoothly) and has good after sales support in India. Price < 80K. Any suggestions? I havent looked in computer market for long and I am not aware of latest h/w. Any suggestions?
What no Nerds here! Also CUDA being proprietary to NVIDIA - and generally it seems has better support than Open CL being used by AMD Raedon, What should be my options here?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
You can watch gameplay videos to guess. Since it's a streamed video so some quality issues.

He is a pubg pro, won 40 lakhs last month in pubg tournament, he has also won big amounts some more times. His username is MortaL and he is a kid before us :biggrin2: watch it have some idea about the game.
Looks like a nice game but the graphics suck!! :doh:

And one can make money here?? :confused1: How many can play this online game at a time? There are so many voices doesn't that get confusing?

A chauhan

Country flag
Looks like a nice game but the graphics suck!! :doh:

And one can make money here?? :confused1: How many can play this online game at a time? There are so many voices doesn't that get confusing?
Graphics are bad in streaming, and some players purposely set graphics to some low quality to spot the enemies probing in grass. Otherwise it's hd.

Money is won by those who play tournaments and reach finals. It's 100 players in a match either solo, duo or squad last one standing wins, and that feeling is superb. :biggrin2:

A chauhan

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles