DFI - Now on High speed Dedicated Server

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yep We Are Back :happy_2:

In case anyone is wondering we were shifting to a new server !!

SHASH2K2

I donot have words to describe my feelings. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

A.V.

Summary of the details will be updated for all members

just one point we have now a dedicated high speed server all for our own use , no more errors , no more slow sites and these are just a few of the things , lots more wait for the post

Pintu

Its really great to be back :) now, and frankly I am very Happy.

Regards

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I got bored. I thought that I was completely banned from DFI and I felt sad.........:special30:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Great to be back!!!! :)

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Great to be back after two sad days of surfing the internet without browsing our DFI forum..............

A.V.

Yes --- we owe an explanation to our dear members why we suddenly went off without informing :-

1.You all might have noticed our old server was constantly getting some errors it was due as we were exceeding the resources consumed , and even we the admins had to take an action when the site went our of resources completely to be hosted on the old smaller server, we were planning to shift to high speed server as per our vision 2011 plan but thehat had to happen on a sudden note.
its noteworthy that we did update our facebook and wiki page to inform all those who kept a watch :- SO WE DID NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO INFORM YOU MEMBERS .

2. Now we have shifted to a new host with a dedicated server completely for DFI , to put it in simple turns, we have resources at our end for dfi that is more than ten times what were having in the past.The new Server specs :- RAID 10 , CENTOS OS and much much more
you can feel the experience yourself while browsing , new higher speed and no more downtimes , obviously it dosent come cheap and we are spending a fortune on the net setup but we are happy as long as the members support our efforts.

PLEASE NOTE :- ALL Members please clear your Browser caches then log into DFI again for a seamless experience , IF you encounter an WARNING on the browser with a SSL CERTIFICATE then just press the proceed anyway button we are in the process of securing the new SSL certificates on this browser , all the old certs are fine and working just ignore any such warning.

new things :- as per our viison 2011 plans :- Defence wiki software is being changed to a friendly new software so that members can post freely from now on , we will notify you soon when the wiki is up and running its totally a new website and relaunch make it the best.

A couple of new websites from the part of dfi will be up soon as per the vision plan.

we promise you there will be no more downtimes and browsing errors , high speed , high speed data loading and transfer, better google ranks for dfi pages , better advt revenue scope and even more members , better security and the best host in the business

Enjoy DFI :- as wehave worked 4 days and nights seamlessly to provide this to you a better experience and if you wish to support the, DFI MANAGEMNET in any way then please contact us.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Got got by surprise when flashed the 403!

Hopefully, the forum will pop up in a flash as soon as one touches the bookmark button!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
great work done admins, you guys worked all day and night for the past few days. thanks a lot, well done and cheers!

venkat

ok ,now i understand why i was getting 403 error for the past two to three days!!! I thought it was a ddos attack!!! but no improvement seen in the speed...may be my net connection is slow!!!

chex3009

Country flag
Good to be back, Surfing Internet was not like being on DFI.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Thanks goodness, DFI is back. Was having withdrawal symptoms and started checking DFI site every hour of the day to see if it is back online.

But the speed doesn't seem to improve and in fact seem to be slower than before. Need to optimize the website for faster loading of the webpages.

Oracle

Good to be back. I somewhat find the speed better than what it was before the upgrade. Would like to thank all the Mods and people involved in this upgrade. Excellent Work!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The data here is invaluable to many of us..

Gud Job!

Parthy

Air Warrior
I thought there could be some problem with my IE or my ID is blocked... :special4:

Good to be back with great speed.... =++b=3-

A.V.

The speed has significantly improved for me :-

if some members are still having less speed then please follow these steps :

clear dns flush from the cmd prompt

clear prefetch from run

if some members are unable to log in dfi yesterday we have set , the dns recors straight now the dfi servers will be working at max optimization and speed still i am sending mass emails to all members on procedure on how to log in case they are unable to log into dfi from yesterday

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I thought i will have depression if DFI didn't came back. Any how i can log on after doing Disc clean up, deleting cookies etc and reseting my internet modem.
Feeling like coming home back after long detention...good be with mates again.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles