DFI now all new :- more professional and global reach

ejazr

Ambassador
Sorry to be a bother but when can we expect the deleted posts to be back by?

A.V.

POST REPUTATION AND COMMENTS SYSTEM ENABLED TO RATE POSTS BETTER THAN THANKS .........

reputation is only positive enabled and ads to the value of the posts and user status on the postbit

Vikramaditya

Country flag
POST REPUTATION AND COMMENTS SYSTEM ENABLED TO RATE POSTS BETTER THAN THANKS .........

reputation is only positive enabled and ads to the value of the posts and user status on the postbit
I am not in favor of this..Thanks is better then reputation it look like we are not respected and small..may be i am wrong..
But I will back Post Thank then Post reputation

Welcome

Country flag
hi. AV what the intention behind to hide the country flag of member. i am requesting you to please activate this and it is mandatory for every member to show his/her nationality.I think previous system was better And there should be a process to check the nationality of every member. I know you can do that by IP address.

A.V.

there is no intention just that its a reinstall so all members just update their user profiles themselves to show the flags , soon all members will do it as i said in the post how to do it for all

chex3009

Country flag
Is the Mobile (Lite) Version coming anytime soon, A.V????

A.V.

mobile version will be back surely .......

BunBunCake

AV, it should show the reputation you have on the left side. (#)

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Mods .. please advice when our missing posts would be back.

A.V.

i see you have made 86 posts what posts are missing the one made on jan 5th are you asking about that , i tried to introduce it last night and the forum gave errors , still try to do something

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Just One Word "Beautiful"

P.S i was wondering if we DFIITES in delhi could meet up sumtime, lemme know mates!

johnee

yaar, can we have the Thanks button back or some other way of showing appreciation to a good post...

A.V.

yaar, can we have the Thanks button back or some other way of showing appreciation to a good post...
johnee can you see the star mark below the posts click thats its thanks and reputation , it shows on your usercp and the yeellow dots at the top is appreciation points

johnee

johnee can you see the star mark below the posts click thats its thanks and reputation , it shows on your usercp and the yeellow dots at the top is appreciation points
Oh,...ok. Can you guys give it a name, I think the symbol is not really helpful in conveying its usage...

Thanks, A.V.

Parthy

Air Warrior
The site asks me for credentials whenever I come out of thread after reading it asking me re-login again !! Same happens when am trying to post any replies too... That really beats me... :((

Is that a normal behavior??

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
i see you have made 86 posts what posts are missing the one made on jan 5th are you asking about that , i tried to introduce it last night and the forum gave errors , still try to do something
Thanks a lot for your efforts AV. Is there a way that you could give me the post content at least? I cannot recall and re-post the same stuff again on my own .. didn't save it anywhere.

Regards,
Virendra

Parthy

Air Warrior
The site asks me for credentials whenever I come out of thread after reading it asking me re-login again !! Same happens when am trying to post any replies too... That really beats me... :((

Is that a normal behavior??
Mods... Please help me out in this.. I have relogged in nearly 20-30 times today for reading each and every thread!! :'(

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Mods... Please help me out in this.. I have relogged in nearly 20-30 times today for reading each and every thread!! :'(
while logging in click on "remember me?"
clear cookies and cache
if you are not using google chrome, try using that.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles