DFI now all new :- more professional and global reach

SpArK

SORCERER
Still no shout box?// This is Blasphemy.... this is sedition.. I Protest!

A.V.

we must have a compatible sbox for this version first there are not any because the coder of old sbox must upgrade its codes to vb4.1 templates match so hold on

S.A.T.A

Without appearing too be too bitchy,DFI needs to select one appearance and form and stick with it,too many changes and too frequently is bad for online branding.The posts are the bloodline of the forum,too many posts have been lost and as a consequence many serious engagements have been cut short....

It will take some getting used to with this blue theme,the blue is too intense for my liking.The post text area appears to be truncated.

My 2 annas....

A.V.

yes sata the changes have been too frequent and unstable thats true but we were let down by a very unstable new version of the software that was buggy and created issues that outnumber total posts in this forum and i am not kidding , only i and few others know how we managed to run from 26th jan 2010 to 5th jan 2011 .

but now we have done enough to make sure we concentrate on posts and quality and leave the associate stuff to a set fixed pattern and with this new software version we are reaching close to where we wanted to reach in terms of forum maintenance and was desperately trying to iron out bugs and issues.

Hope God and the vbulletin will be kind enough to give us ADMINS a life too because the bugs have been so intense that it took away a chunk of our private times for the last 1 year

BunBunCake

we must have a compatible sbox for this version first there are not any because the coder of old sbox must upgrade its codes to vb4.1 templates match so hold on
Can't you find a different addon instead of that shoutbox?
Chatbox or something? (as a temporary solution)

BunBunCake

yes sata the changes have been too frequent and unstable thats true but we were let down by a very unstable new version of the software that was buggy and created issues that outnumber total posts in this forum and i am not kidding , only i and few others know how we managed to run from 26th jan 2010 to 5th jan 2011 .

but now we have done enough to make sure we concentrate on posts and quality and leave the associate stuff to a set fixed pattern and with this new software version we are reaching close to where we wanted to reach in terms of forum maintenance and was desperately trying to iron out bugs and issues.

Hope God and the vbulletin will be kind enough to give us ADMINS a life too because the bugs have been so intense that it took away a chunk of our private times for the last 1 year
AV, move away from Vb then. Opensource is the way to go. SMF, PHPBB have much more power than Vb. There are also tools to IMPORT/Copy ALL vb data and move to other engines.

Much more addons, and support !

DeletedUser

I for one love the new look. Keep it up guys!

Still not sure about the logo though... Doesn't seem to fit in with the new look, in fact it never did to be honest. Something a little more simplistic would work much better I think.

:)

Last edited:

venkat

AV.... my old posts have gone...only 2 posts which i have posted on 7th Jan 2011 are visible...can you help!!!

A.V.

venkat the old posts are not gone , its there just that have to update the counters for you to see on the my profile tab , all posts are there inside the forum i can show you one of your old post made long ago if u want , just hold on we will update the counters and then u can see all your posts from your usercp

its not just you all members have this issue ....it will be sorted out by tomorrow , try looking some old threads you can view your posts there intact just not showing on your usercp , which will be fixed soon

anoop_mig25

Country flag
new look of DFI mast has bhai i liked it thanks DFI team . where is shoutbox and link to old post

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
no shout box no posting........................................

A.V.

LOL saya give some time please we are doing it slowly and carefully

JayATL

I figured out why they have large blank spaces in threads! ( i know , i know , you all know it :p) . it those Google AD's within the body of every first post!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Present scheme looks perfect. I think we should go like this without making more changes.
Shout box is what we all going to miss.

kickok1975

I have to say this forum looks very very cool now. Great job DFI teams!

I will continue support this forum.

A.V.

Sbox back - On popular Demand but on a new location

On popular demand the shoutbox feature is back , do leave your reviews on it .........but the catch is shoutbox is not on the top anymore its placed below the forums , scroll down and use sbox with full features.

Very few changes will be made to any feature of DFI from the current theme except for a better HD banner, and a post like option.

i hope all members get used to this new setup because this is the way it will be in sometime for now , no messing no changes no more features.

Thanks

ejazr

Ambassador
Can I just say again how FAAASSSTTT the forum is now?

Great job by the mods on improving the speed. Hope you get the remaining issues sorted out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles