DFI Mumbai Meet

ashdoc

Country flag
i will update with the date and time soon.

@ashdoc also from Mumbai?
yes . i have had a DFI meet with 'yusuf' and 'rage' in the past , and another one with only 'yusuf' on another occasion---both in mumbai . at that time i was more active on DFI and used to participate in many threads .

nowadays i dont read many of the threads and just post my movie reviews and go . so i dont know what i will discuss at the meet and am not that much interested in coming .

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Can't. I'm available when there is a keynote speaker like Doval or GD Bakshi. I've been in a lot of meets, and I think meeting for the sake of meeting results in nothing but boredom. At the end everyone is like "aur bataoo.." ..."tum bataao". There needs to be an experienced speaker for us to listen, otherwise as far as interactions among ourselves are concerned, we are doing that on the forum too.

ashdoc

Country flag
Can't. I'm available when there is a keynote speaker like Doval or GD Bakshi. I've been in a lot of meets, and I think meeting for the sake of meeting results in nothing but boredom. At the end everyone is like "aur bataoo.." ..."tum bataao". There needs to be an experienced speaker for us to listen, otherwise as far as interactions among ourselves are concerned, we are doing that on the forum too.
yeah , i agree . in both meets i went to , it was yusuf who did the talking .

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
yeah , i agree . in both meets i went to , it was yusuf who did the talking .
Maybe we could use this thread to collect as many RSVPs as possible and then use that to contact GD Bakshi* or someone to arrange a lecture? Maybe @Yusuf can help with the heavy lifting as far as contacting the military guys is concerned. If 100 people can RSVP then it's easy to arrange a hall and invite someone for a lecture like this :

*GD Bakshi doesn't just mean GD Bakshi, I'm just using it as a metaphor for any military veteran.

Berkut

Country flag
Has the agenda been set jingos?

If not then I have the following questions for all the guru janas, if I may please:

1) How do we stop, control the leftist media that flips the narrative

2) What best can be done to ensure NAMO has a even bigger landside win in 2019?

3) The desperate need to make the RSS mainstream. How best can this be done.

A summary or video of the discussion will be most beneficial for all.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Has the agenda been set jingos?

If not then I have the following questions for all the guru janas, if I may please:

1) How do we stop, control the leftist media that flips the narrative
Not possible till they are begin funded by sources who have money, power, outsides law of countery
One can counter them by setting up an equally powerfull media at home

2) What best can be done to ensure NAMO has a even bigger landside win in 2019?
Ask each of your RW to vote for BJP in 2019 and in turn ask them to ask there friends to vote but it would hell of task as current BJP has done nothing of short of which RW guys expected .

also if RW agreed to vote BJP in 2019, then kindly also ask them not to expect much from BJP in post 2019 if it comes to power

3) The desperate need to make the RSS mainstream. How best can this be done.

A summary or video of the discussion will be most beneficial for all.
I donot know about it but they are allready main-stream according to them

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
yes . i have had a DFI meet with 'yusuf' and 'rage' in the past , and another one with only 'yusuf' on another occasion---both in mumbai . at that time i was more active on DFI and used to participate in many threads .

nowadays i dont read many of the threads and just post my movie reviews and go . so i dont know what i will discuss at the meet and am not that much interested in coming .
May be i understand why ;) Teens with raging hormones & internet as the razor in their hands are changing the 'demography' of nearly all the forums i know and am a member of, while quite a few of the old and experienced memberaan have either taken backseats or have moved on.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Haha. Ye "aur bataao.." waale prapanch se bachne ke liye to main kai dafa dost-rishtedaaron ke calls pick-up nahin karta. :D
Or if the main chitter-chatter is over & the "aur bataao..kya chal raha hai aaj-kal..wassup..kya kar rahe ho aajkal.." serpent is invariably about to raise its hood, i surrender to get loose & cop out, or raise a bogey of some pending work or anything or use a smarta$$ phrase to 'warn' the Mr. Bataaokar not to entangle me in the convo-rumination further. :p

anyway, this was meant to be more of a trek (Kshatriyata revival survival trek :p) together than a meet. 'meets' just for meeting yes quickly turn boring. wanted to also discuss some crucial points out of the forum for some reasons.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Maybe we could use this thread to collect as many RSVPs as possible and then use that to contact GD Bakshi* or someone to arrange a lecture? Maybe @Yusuf can help with the heavy lifting as far as contacting the military guys is concerned. If 100 people can RSVP then it's easy to arrange a hall and invite someone for a lecture like this :

*GD Bakshi doesn't just mean GD Bakshi, I'm just using it as a metaphor for any military veteran.
totally in! kya karna padega bas ye bataao.
had you been to TF's lecture at IITB?

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Haha. Ye "aur bataao.." waale prapanch se bachne ke liye to main kai dafa dost-rishtedaaron ke calls pick-up nahin karta. :D
Or if the main chitter-chatter is over & the "aur bataao..kya chal raha hai aaj-kal..wassup..kya kar rahe ho aajkal.." serpent is invariably about to raise its hood, i surrender to get loose & cop out, or raise a bogey of some pending work or anything or use a smarta$$ phrase to 'warn' the Mr. Bataaokar not to entangle me in the convo-rumination further. :p

anyway, this was meant to be more of a trek (Kshatriyata revival survival trek :p) together than a meet. 'meets' just for meeting yes quickly turn boring. wanted to also discuss some crucial points out of the forum for some reasons.
Trek hee karna hai toh I am available for such activities, there are many allied options like para gliding (there's some parachute school in Lonavla) there's a glider academy for non-motor aircrafts in Pune, then there are standard treking packs, or long bike rides to somewhere, or a weekend kickboxing class or one day air rifle shooting packages in Mumbai (Savarkar club, cost approx 3k for the day and free 1 hour shooting practice time). Is type ka kuch arrange ho sake toh badhiya hai.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Trek hee karna hai toh I am available for such activities, there are many allied options like para gliding (there's some parachute school in Lonavla) there's a glider academy for non-motor aircrafts in Pune, then there are standard treking packs, or long bike rides to somewhere, or a weekend kickboxing class or one day air rifle shooting packages in Mumbai (Savarkar club, cost approx 3k for the day and free 1 hour shooting practice time). Is type ka kuch arrange ho sake toh badhiya hai.
Are there any good options for motorcycling enthusiasts near Mumbai or Pune???

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Are there any good options for motorcycling enthusiasts near Mumbai or Pune???
So many, so mannnyy options! Just check out the travel logs threads on XBHP forum for bikers. Apart from the short distance one-day trips, there are also long range saddle sores, like Ladakh.

http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/

i have had a DFI meet with 'yusuf' and 'rage' in the past , and another one with only 'yusuf' on another occasion
First a double date then a second private date, bruv! Seems like you two hit it off quite well, sounds very romantic :pound:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
So many, so mannnyy options! Just check out the travel logs threads on XBHP forum for bikers. Apart from the short distance one-day trips, there are also long range saddle sores, like Ladakh.

http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/

First a double date then a second private date, bruv! Seems like you two hit it off quite well, sounds very romantic :pound:
Man I have the bike(I mean it's my brothers bike)
I just need a good stretch of tarmac with chicanes and curves that's all I need
I have heard Maharashtra state highway 57 offers what I am looking for

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
.....................................................................................................................................

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
paragliding sessions are held at Kamshet, enroute Pawna dam.

the trek to which am gonna proceed, has been held back since past 2-3 weeks due to the whims of a couple of friends who were supposed to accompany me but kept requesting & pushing the date further, due to which i satisfied myself with biking in and around the surroundings of the national park. needless to say, they have ditched me at the last moment once again now. but will proceed anyway. i have been accustomed to this "tu chal-main aaya" game since the time i took up trekking seriously as my main weekend venture a little more than a decade back.

shooting am interested in. there was one school on Nashik highway, but it has been converted to something else of late IIRC.

for kickboxing, no need for anyone to spend even a dime! just join me for practice sessions and i guarantee in writing (without being even boastful) that i'll make you proficient in atleast a level up than (only) the basics and fundamentals, i.e., if one can stand through 'some' pain, rigour & 'hard tasking' ofcourse, and be/remain regular and resolute. :D

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You could be that experienced speaker. :p

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post moved elsewhere/.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles