DFI members that you follow the most?

Shirman

Country flag
I am very choosy but here it goes:-
p2prada I especially joined DFI for Him....

Kunal

Sayareakd aka Saya sir

DivineHeretic

Austin

Militarysta

Damian

W G Ewald

Ray

Agonist Muslim

SanjeevJino

Packleader

WMD

Defcon

Cobra Commando

Ariel

Blackwater pajji 50 percent Jonny lever 50 percent Sunny Deol

and Farhaan bro for that stress busting paki posts he reminds me of little cousin brother whom we all love to tease for fun

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail (behind).

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shirman

Country flag
@ Singh Sir-ji you have equaled forum members of DFI with liquor taste this shows you are addicted to both by the way points explained is done by everyone and any one so no need of following and favoritism.....:thumb:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I follow mainly Sayareakd, Twinblade, Austin, P2p, ersakthivel, Kunal sir, Payeng and many others for defence related matters, and for non-defence topics KS, Panduranghari, LurkerBaba, sob and many others.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I follow mainly Sayareakd, Twinblade, Austin, P2p, ersakthivel, Kunal sir, Payeng and many others for defence related matters, and for non-defence topics KS, Panduranghari, LurkerBaba, sob and many others.
I forgot to name some members whom I like to follow :- Virendra, Daredevil, Apollyon, Raj30, Balai_c...

I love to read Yusuf's thoughtful article on defence, I also love to read Ray sir's perspective in threads and what I have seen, Ray sir maintains a very good balanced perspective towards topics at hand, but there is one problem his posting speed is much faster than my pace of reading :scared2: yet he maintains beauty of his thoughts :salute:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles