DFI main website FEEDBACK!

A.V.

All points duly noted and appreciated the graphics team are working on it the theme as of now is 70 percent done expect it to be complete within next two days as well as some of your points and ideas will be incorporated thanks for the feedback we need all the feedback to help us fine tune it

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
This new look is better than before, Just the Chakra needed to be the same as it was before or simple Blue..

Gud Job...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This new look is better than before, Just the Chakra needed to be the same as it was before or simple Blue..

Gud Job...
This.

and i think a pciture of agni would be more suited than mki....but im not complaining :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I would suggest a picture in the header with a greyish background as it will blend very well with overall theme of light grey colors.

And also please get rid of yellow color from here (see the attachment) and instead can use some form of grey color.

Attachments

captonjohn

Country flag
Much better than previous, here are some more suggestions:

1. Do something for shoutbox grey color, when we deal with white background then 30%-40% grey doesn't looks appealing. You comment area is now quite impressive so if you use color theme of comment a whole comment box that is light grey probably 10% grey would be better and won't be loud. If you want to highlight this area then using light yellow is also a good option which I see in your "donation box"

2. Spacing is now better but it still looks crowded in posts under sub-sections like "Indian Air Force" etc. Increasing spacing between posts would make them easy to distinguish.

3. The problem with light grey is that no any other color appeal on it if it is also light. The color in sticky thread can be replaced with some better light color specially some warm color like ultra light yellow color probably 5%-8% yellow mixed with white. This will highlight sticky thread and remove a third color which looks alien in whole theme. Also I don't think you need to keep "reply/views" column.

sandeepdg

The Mki header looks great ! And so do the associated pics for the different threads, but the background grey color looks very bland, not all good. I wish to see something more lively yet elegant. Thanks button is badly missed, and maybe some amount of flash can be effective, but then that's for you guys to decide.

Oracle

The skin is subtle yet so far the coolest. DFI looks amazing!
Thanks EOne, LB, Staffs, Mods!!! Great work!

pmaitra

The layout is amazing. While I do appreciate the hard work put in by all to make it look great, I think the blue theme was slightly more eye-soothing. Also, I miss the comment feature.

captonjohn

Country flag
Now the DFI looks perfect, great efforts made by developers though. Congrats to DFI.

SpArK

SORCERER
Looks neat and cool. Awesome job guys! :humble:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles