DFI - Donation Drive & Confirmation of Payments Received

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

Dear members the recent attacks have caused us to look seriously into investing a lot of hard $$$$ into keeping DFI online, the expenditure henceforth would surpass the collective effort of just a handful , All voluntary donations on a monthly basis are therefore much welcome and appreciated.

Donations via paypal :- Donate button

Donations via local bank transfers :- PM me

Donations via cheque :- PM me

We appreciate and thank you for your support in everyway , dont forget apart from donations visiting and posting on the forum daily is also a very good way of supporting us.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Guys,

Please donate generously to keep this site up and running. Any small donation is fine. Thanks for your patience and faith in DFI.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
guys chip in with what ever little you can, and dont go by the donation goal amount of 150 usd for this month because the requirement is many-many times that, and dont feel only big amounts have to be donated, those who can do the bigger amount please do but others dont shy away if the amount is not as big. whatever can be donated, please donate.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Contributions to DFI

Starting this thread for those who make any contribution big or small to just say that they have.

Simple one sentence. No need to mention any amount as even Rs 100 from a genuine member is appreciated as a gesture of support and solidarity with DFI.

Those who cant, well your support to just come here and post and not go to Pakistan or Fakistan forum means a lot as well for us.

Starts with me,

"I stand by DFI and I have done my bit"

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I've made my contribution few hours back
Long live DFI !! :)
I'm local so did it via net banking transfer to "You know who"s account :D
Will there be an acknowledgment?

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Hi AV & Guys.....I would be happy to make a small contribution like $50 USD, but I dont want to give my credit-card info over this website given all the hacking that is done to this site. I dont have a Paypal account.

DD.....If you can provide me with an address, I will be happy to mail you a Cashier's Check. ( Please specify who I should make the Cheque out to)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Hi mattster, thanks for your kind contribution. You will be contacted soon by A.V. or Ritesh soon of how we can go about this.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Hello Mattster,

please check your email with which you are registered with us. any further details you want please let me know.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Hello Mattster,

please check your email with which you are registered with us. any further details you want please let me know.
The email address was old and the account is closed. I have updated my current email address. Please resend it.

Thanks,

A.V.

Confirming the payments received via paypal from :- LF , tronic , Ace , AAyush

A simple thank you is not enough to express the support and love for our community that we have seen over the last 20 days .

Thank you guys and hope that your associating with DFI lasts till dfi is online.

P.S:- Virendra and the members who donated via bank transfer , i will acknowledge and confirm it tonight .

Thanks to all the members , not only the ones donating but the ones who mailed me and the staff over the last many days asking and expressing their concerns over the health of DFI.Your spirit continues to defeat the attackers even now .

Keep up the fighting spirit thats what DFI stands for .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
All those sending contributions, please ask for confirmation. We will send you a PM to confirm the amount.

Please let us know if you wish to keep your donations anonymous by sending AV a PM.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Can I suggest something? Back in the day when I first started foruming, I was a member of several forums on what was then known as Ezboard. Nowadays, it is known as Yuku (yuku.com), and basically what it is is a company that offers both free and paid discussion boards. There used to be thousands of forums on Ezboard, and most of these were absolutely free. The paid forums have more features, but both are essentially immune from Ddos attacks like the ones DFI is constantly suffering from.

I'd like to suggest that the admins of DFI move this forum to Yuku, thereby insulating ourselves from further attacks. I am aware of the sacrifices that have been made by the mods and admins in terms of effort, money and time but to keep such ano ambitious project alive in face of such massive attacks becomes unsustainable after a while, donations or not.

A.V.

Thanks a lot guys :- This post is to confirm the payments received from SOB , VIRENDRA , BHOGTA via bank transfer.

Highly appreciated and acknowledged by all the dfi members and staff

Guys at the end of this month we will provide a final details of the payments and expenditure , we believe in transparency and all users must know where the money is spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles