DFI Buzz of the Week!!!

Pintu

The DBW Team wishes very Happy Durga Puja to every body in the forum

DFI Buzz of The Week​

24th September , 2009

Announcements

Plans and Suggestions by the Member of the Month:

As per the previous announcement, the plans and suggestions by our Member of the Month for September , elected 1.44, enlighten us the way for enhancement the power of the forum to grow unbound and being at the peak of all the forums in this World Wide of Web.

The Suggestions and Plan by 1.44 (rohit) our member of the month :

1)Trying to find a suitable member(in preferably US timezone) that can apply for modship at night to take the load off some of the night mods.

2)As some of the mods have pointed out there will be a debate coming up within a few weeks which will be moderated by the Motm so hoping for a lively debate soon.

3)emphasis given to encourage some of the more creative members to post some blog entries on various topics so as to have a collection of the members knowledge/imagination on access, may which be not copy-paste from other link but bit more creative.

4)To encourage some members of foreign nationalities to take active part in debates so that they are taken notice of and eligible for modship,star status etc. with associated priveleges and responsibilities.

5)To get the memebers to give their views on the various goings-on at DFI so as to present the mods with a wider opinion on matters of mutual interest/concern.

6)With my ability I will try my best to get suggestions for more activities such as MotM ,DFI Buzz ,Debates etc.

7)Importance may be given and may best be in priority ,the opinion of various military Pro and respected members on what they think should be done to improve their experience on DFI(Usually those respected members who don't post their thoughts on the suggestions thread)

The valuable suggestions which are blessed with foresight may make the forum grow unbound , The great feature , which will enhance and , jewel in the crown of Defence Forum of India , is announced this week, and it is DFI HQ, the quality discussions are taking place there, and the Mod Approval of the posts made by the respected members really fine tuning the quality of discussions and making them as invaluable. To see more about the rule , please click here.

What's up DFI ?

An interesting discussion is taking place in DFI HQ, How credible is INDIA,S second strike capability?

Hot n Spicy on DFI

Nothing can out gun it , for :rofl: unparalleled http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/general-talk/1198-jokes-thread-36.html started by our very own daredevil, respected senior member and one of the most important DBW Team member.

Some Funny Pics: :D

Poster on a roll

DBW Team is proud to announce our respected member sabir as Poster on a roll to enlighten us about little highlighted but increasingly dangerous and issue of concern and this is Human-Tiger conflict in Sundarban region .Congratulation sabir, being selected as Poster on a roll and twice.

Food for thought

Dream is not what you see in sleep
is the thing which does not let you sleep - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

Please watch out for this space every Thursday Night , and enjoy the season of festivity, may this auspicious occasion bring Hope, Joy, Prosperity , Happiness to all , saning Religion, blood, cast , creed, nationality and geo political boundary - DBW Team ( daredevil, Rage, sohamsri, Pintu)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Poster on a roll[/COLOR]

DBW Team is proud to announce our respected member sabir as Poster on a roll to enlighten us about little highlighted but increasingly dangerous and issue of concern and this is Human-Tiger conflict in Sundarban region .Congratulation sabir, being selected as Poster on a roll and twice.
Pintu infraction coming your way!! I thought my threat last time would have shown some effect. LOL.
I think i have to do more on the nuke scene to EARN the poster on the roll tag.

Congrats Sabir. Great work.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
I hope the thread will get some more response from our respected members. Yes Pintu it is becoming a serious issue for the poor deweller of Sunderban-Tiger and human both. I regret I have highlighted very little of actual problem.

Pintu

:D Yusuf , sorry to enrage you and invite an infraction :D, but as for sabir, I can only say he brought forth an issue which is really very important issue , in this modern world and regarding to our habitat. Dear Sabir, please don't misunderstand me, I have used the term 'little highlighted' for not pointing to you, I have used it because that it is the duty of our media, to highlight properly this type of issue to the people, but they are not adequately doing this instead most of the time they are busy filling up the pages of newspaper and time slots in channels with rather unimportant issues. Cheers ! sabir, great work done, and best wishes for Yusuf for next time .

Warm Regards

Sabir

DFI TEAM
LOL .....Pintu you again misunderstood....:blum3:.........it's really less highlighted issue specially urban people like us. I just meant to draw more members in the discussion to spread awareness about our endangered wildlife.

And thanks a lot for your contribution...

Pintu

LOL .....Pintu you again misunderstood....:blum3:.........it's really less highlighted issue specially urban people like us. I just meant to draw more members in the discussion to spread awareness about our endangered wildlife.

And thanks a lot for your contribution...

No, Friend , I never misunderstood, a communication gap between us, just open a page of any leading newspaper , you will not found the important matter even not in worth of a column in Most of Leading Daily or news channels, they appear rarely, however this is Buzz thread , I am stopping right here. Keep up the good work. Cheers!!!

Regards

Pintu

The DBW Team wishes very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to every body in the forum

DFI Buzz of The Week​

1st October , 2009

Announcements

As per the previous announcement, the plans and suggestions by our Member of the Month for September , elected 1.44, enlighten us the way for enhancement the power of the forum to grow unbound and being at the peak of all the forums in this World Wide of Web.

1)Many valueable members have stopped posting in the forum, emphasis shall be given to suggest the mods to get some of the good posters to restart posting onn the forum.

2)Encourage more of the members to take a more active part in the MotM contest by showing their support for their favourite candidates.Particulaly some of the non-indian ones

3)Make the forum a better place, with more emphasis on quality than quantity.

4)Helping the mods to encourage various members to adapt their posting styles to make their posts neat and easily readable.

5)That some of the 'hot' topics of the day(As judged by mods) be allowed to remain as thread for a specific period of time before they are moved.

6)A pruning of the forum where some of the useless threads be deleted or moved to a relevant section(i.e threads with less than 2/3 replies)

7)A Tutorial for new members(members new to forums) be prepared which shows them the basic on how to open PM's ,accept friend requests,modify profiles, info on various sections of the forum,info on the various add-on of the forum.Just for the members new to forum posting to get them started

8)Also , a guideline for the Member of the Month of desisting himself from :ridiculous one-liners, insinuative comments or detractive posts

The valuable suggestions which are blessed with foresight may make the forum grow unbound , The great features , which will beautify the forum more in the world wide of web, the Defence Forum of India, now in twitter to enjoy please click Here ,respected member can also tweet a particular worthy post if he or she likes, the new enhancement by
, the streaming news bar DFI NEWS, which welcome the member and greets him / her with new happenings and add ons in the Forum. Refresh yourself with lighter mood, enjoy new smileys:dfi-1:.

Members, it is another event of Proud Moment of the Defence Forum of India, the election process of the DFI Member of the Month for October begins, and from the first time in the History of Forums , respected foreign member is nominated for the election to the prestigious post, the Honourable Member of the Month for October , will help the respected Administrators, Super Moderators, Moderators with his valuable suggestion for the betterment of the future of this beautiful Forum. Please be part of the process by casting your vote , enter DFI Member of October -2009

What's up DFI ?

The interesting discussion is taking place on the deal which will be the part of the History of our Defence, the MMRCA deal, you can be the part of the discussion too , just click http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/military-aviation-air-forces/2015-mmrca-news-discussions.html

Hot n Spicy on DFI

Unstoppable :rofl: from our respected member sabir, his creation DFI Jokes

Just have a taste of it :

Poster on a roll

DBW Team is proud to announce our respected member mehwish92 as Poster on a roll to enlighten us the dangerous threat of terrorism yet again to our country through her thread : http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/war-terror/5681-lashkar-e-taiba-bent-striking-india-again.htmlhttp://www.defenceforum.in/forum/war-terror/5681-lashkar-e-taiba-bent-striking-india-again.html.Congratulation mehwish92, for being selected as Poster on a roll .

In auspicious occasion of the birthday of 'Father of Nation' Gandihji, let us remember his immortal quote :

Food for thought

Please watch out for this space every Thursday Night , Happy Gandhi Jayanti , - DBW Team (daredevil, Rage, sohamsri, Pintu)

Pintu

Due to unavoidable circumstances , the announcement for the Buzz slated to be aired tonight, had to be deferred till Friday, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please bear with us.

-DBW Team

Pintu

DFI Buzz of The Week​

9th October , 2009

Announcements

1) I suggest that some of the quality poster have been banned to be utilized in some fashion to help the forum like making quality posts under the scrutiny of the mods like in (DFi HQ),or updating the gallery,etc. so as to get their bans revoked early.Until such they can be restricted in their access to the forum.

2)The members postng threads with highly controversial subjects to take active responsibility to keep their threads from getting out of hand.

3)Members to be urged not to use excessive smilies in their posts as it really is hard to look at and urge the members not to post incomplete threads.

4)A thread where members can post links to must-read articles on the net on various subjects(as well as classified according to subject) which they consider to be of importance so as to reduce the number of 'uninformed' posts.

5)The number of threads being viewable to guests to be increased.

The valuable suggestions which are blessed with foresight may make the forum grow unbound , The great features , which will beautify the forum more in the world wide of web, the Defence Forum of India, please check the new enhanced fluid skin, and the new enhancement of feeling and expressing your current mood just click at the top right corner of your skin like this

Members, it is another event of Proud Moment of the Defence Forum of India, the election process of the DFI Member of the Month going in the last leg. Please be part of the process by casting your vote , enter DFI Member of October -2009

Another great opportunity for the members to be part of the dedicated Team working tirelessly for the betterment of the forum , the respected Mod Team , be a part and parcel of the team, please submit your resume http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/announcements/5825-applications-new-dfi-moderators.html , also you can contribute through your creativity to beautify the forum participate in DFI TAG line contest, please contribute here , and be a part of the beautification of the Forum. Please follow the News Bar and follow the latest blog Please forgive me...., by our respected member ShyAngel

What's up DFI ?

The interesting discussion is taking place on the the proposal which will bolster capability of our army , you can be the part of the discussion too , just click http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/land-forces-army/5839-rfi-300-light-tanks-wheeled-tracked.html

Hot n Spicy on DFI

Unstoppable :rofl: from our respected member sabir, his creation DFI Jokes

Just have a flavour :

Check this video :

YouTube - Chairman FBR/CBR Pakistan and Musharraf Dancing (Full Video)

Poster on a roll

DBW Team is proud to announce our respected member NSG_Blackcats as Poster on a roll to enlighten us about the happenings through out the world and his contribution through really great debates and with points of arguments and his posts which were really gem. .Congratulation NSG_Blackcats, for being selected as Poster on a roll .

Food for thought

“I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet. I refuse to live in other people’s houses as an interloper, a beggar or a slave.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Please watch out for this space every Thursday Night , - DBW Team (daredevil, Rage, sohamsri, Pintu)

Pintu

DBW Team wishes Happy Diwali to all , may this joyous occasion bring prosperity , peace , happiness to all.

Regards

Pintu

Announcement

We are proud to announce that DFI Buzz of the Week will be enriched and glorified with prudence with the Arrival of Two new respected Members, who are the real assets of the Forum , whom we all know through their insightful posts and and their presence aptly marked with their creativity. We are proud to announce F-14 and sabir as the new member of DBW Team. Since inclusion of daredevil and Pintu in the DFI Staff Team, Buzz Team was in need of two respected members to work with the noble , dedicated personalities like Rage and Soham. We hope the new faces with blessings of creativity and dedication partnering Rage and sohamsri , will make heighten the stature of the Buzz and take it to the Summit.

Please Welcome the New DBW Team : Rage, sohamsri, F-14, Sabir .

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
the DFI BUZZ​

General Announcement : as you all know that the forum has gone thru a massive transformation with the Introduction of the V-bulletin upgrade and a member designation up gradation program all in all IDF is going to scale the Higher plane of success

From the Member of the months mouth:

1.From next month on wards the MotM contest will be stream lined to have only 3 nominees instead of 5 or 6 nominees.

2.There will be a new set of guidelines for MotM contest.

3.We are going to start a new activity on DFI from coming Monday (19-10-2009). Members are requested to take active part.

4.We have many members registering but not introducing themselves. So we must try a way out so they introduce themselves.

What’s up Guide to DFI

we have a Hot Discussion on "China Protests PM’s visit to Arunanchal" please check it out

Hot n Spicy on DFI

for a good laugh please Checkout Sabir's home made cartoons @ DFI Daily Cartoon on HQ

http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/dfi-hq/5975-dfi-daily-cartoon.html

IS THERE A WAY-OUT FOR PAKISTAN ?​
Poster on a roll

This time the Poster on a Roll goes to Vladimir sir our respected Military Professional Think tank and Activity award awardee for his ceaseless dedication and insightful post in all sectors

Food for thought

Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness. – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

Pintu

Great work done F-14, please continue your good work. Vladimir Sir's choice is perfect for 'Poster on roll'. Great work considering you are first time doing this. :)

Regards

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Thank you Pintu its all because of your and the team's support that i had

special thanks to DD for pointing out my mistakes in this pilot post of mine

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Right, so now i have to convince new guys to make me the poster on the roll!!
Sadly wasnt around for the last 15 days, so i have to start working towards it.

Congrats to Tomcat and Sabir. Im sure you will get the DFI Buzz, Buzzing even more.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
the DFI BUZZ​

General Announcement

As you know that the Management Of Defense Forum Of India in their relentless pursuit to give a better foruming experience to its members have recently put the forum through an extensive upgrade which includes stream lining of topics and threads and the Introduction of certain new features such as
the DFI SNAP-SHOT

From the Member of the months Desk :

1.We have announced in the previous week to start a new activity on DFI. Please check the new DFI INDIA Quiz. We are planning to conduct this quiz for a week (20-27) every month.

2.From this month on wards Member of the Month Contest will have 3 nominees with a new set of guidelines.

3.A scroll bar could be added to DFI which show the latest breaking news around the world. (This may be like DFI News Banner)

4.In global economy section

Pakistan Economy thread
has been neglected for a long time. Members are requested to post news about economic development in Pakistan in that thread. The economic development of Pakistan has great importance for India.

What’s up Guide to DFI

We have a nice discussion going on HQ, please check it. Has Pakistan become the victim of a monster it created?

Also check out Real Heroes, who has contributed to the social cause of India.

Hot n Spicy on DFI

Please visit the new updates in Jokes thread (of course the old ones too, if you are new in DFI). I guarantee few more hours in your life. (Didn’t you hear that good laugh can enhance your life span?)
Jokes Thread

and also check out the recent updates by NSG_Blackcats in United States Military Pictures. United States Military Pictures!

If you are a action video Junkie This one is for you

Check this one

Poster on a roll

Finally the Poster on a Roll award goes this time to tow of our most silent and resilient posters

DFI Lt Col rpraveenkum

He has contributed a lot by his hard work. Please check some of his threads like:-

Genius India

Picture of the Day !!!

India-interesting facts

and our respected LF sir who holds the post of a DFI Col MILITARY MEDIC/Founding Member and is one of the founding fathers of this site We can’t single out any particular thread by him. His quality posts in different important threads carrying his balanced views, sense of humor and his caliber to guide the progress of a thread in proper direction

Both LF sir and rpraveenkum are valuable assets to DFI.

Food for thought

India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.
--Hu Shih, Former Ambassador of China to U.S.A

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
DFI BUZZ

General Announcement

In the On going effort to reach the Highest levels of fourming excellence the DFI management and Adminstration Team have Introduced a few rules and regulations which are aimed at providing the community a better experince Like the DFI guidelines For signatures

From the Member of the months Desk :

1. DFI INDIA Quiz which was started as a new activity came to a close on 27th. It will commence again from 20-27 November. The participation for first edition of DFI INDIA Quiz is below expectation. We are hoping more member participation in the second edition.

2. Members are requested to follow new DFI rule while uploading pictures in Military Photo and Media section.

3. Members are requested to follow new DFI guidelines while setting their signatures. Please check this thread.

4.Watch out for the Member of the Month contest which is going to be start this week. This time there will be 3 nominees. There will be a new set of guidelines. Members are requested to participate in great numbers.

What’s up Guide to DFI

1. The recent crash of Advance Light Helicopter built by HAL is a big setback for HAL. For more check this one.

2. An interesting discussion going on about Should India have a combined defense force?

Hot n Spicy on DFI

Wana know more about the fighters competing for IAF’s MMRCA? Check this

Check some nice pictures of Rafale fighter.

IF you like To debate the Heck out Please Check out the HQ DFI HQ - Defence Forum Of India | DFI |

Poster on Roll

and this Time The Poster on Roll for this week goes to 1.44 (rohit) for his great contribution in image gallery.

Food for thought

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Martin Luther King

Thanks and regards

DFI Buzz Team

Sabir

DFI TEAM
DFI Buzz of the week

DFI BUZZ of the week

General Announcement

Johnee,Koji and Bengalraider are competing to be the ‘Member of the Month-November’. Don’t forget to cast your vote for your favourite candidate.

Lot of up-gradations took place recently in the structure of the forum. Feel free to give your feedback to DFI Staffs.

From the Member of the month

Due to unavoidable circumstances opinion of the Member of the Month October’09 can not be posted.

What’s up Guide to DFI

An old question that often stings us. In 1971, when Pakistan was defeated completely couldn’t we force them to solve the Kashmir issue forever? Did our leaders failed to capitalize the Victory of our Army or what they did was prudent one. An interesting discussion in Strategy & Tactics section ‘Could India have forced Pakistan after 71 war on the Kashmir issue?’ http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/st...an-after-71-war-kasmir-issue-3.html#post87822

Hot n Spicy on DFI

Have you missed rpraveenkum’s updates in ‘picture of the day!!!’ in Non-Military Multimedia???? Have a look immediately. http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/non-military-mutimedia/5945-picture-day-8.html

And don’t forget the recent updates in our Jokes thread- fresh collection of Daredavil, tit-bits of Singji or special (hmm…hmm…) jokes from Bengalraider.

Poster on a roll

Our respected and beloved member Yousuf is the Poster on a roll for this week for his valuable contribution in many important threads. Definitely quality of his un-biased posts, his capability to maintain a healthy debate are the things we can take a lesson of.

Food for the thought

We, the Indians got most valuable gifts from our supreme creator. He gifted us with most fertile planes on the earth and deposited most valuables minerals beneath our feet. He crowned our nation with Great Himalaya, ordered the great oceans to wash feet of our Motherland. He decorated our landscape with all possible colours. He gifted wisdom to our forefathers in ancient time when rest of the world was in darkness. What else we need today to become a Great Nation. May be you are not among those fortunate persons who got the opportunity to die for the Nation. But you are certainly among those who are supposed to live for the Nation. Whoever you are, whatever you do, put your heart in it as all your hard works will be the building blocks of India. Some great souls are seeing future India- strong and prosperous where nobody sleeps with empty stomach, where every religion and race live in peace, where Wisdom takes human beings to a higher morale level. Now it is your time to stand up and to be a part of them. Our journey has started........

Jai Hind

DFI Buzz Team

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Finally, Finally, Finally I am the poster on the roll.

I take this opportunity to thank God. I would like to thank my parents. My wife for bearing with me as i post late in the night and keep her waiting sometimes. My children as sometimes i dont play with them sometimes when im posting in some hot topic.

I would like to thank our Pros Brig Ray, Col OoE for their help on various military strategic matters.

The DFI BUZZ team for finding me worthy of the poster on the roll.

Last but definitely not the least I like to thank all the members of the DFI staff and the members in general for their contribution and their thoughts which spurs me as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles