DFI awards 2010 .................... hurry!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Best poster 2010: Rage/Ejaz
Best Non-Indian Poster 2010:Kickok, DBC
Most under-rated poster 2010: nrj
Most improved poster 2010: I dont know. Oracle?
Poster who should have posted more 2010: Energon
Fanboy of the Year 2010: Hmmm Let me see, Tshering can lose his emotions sometimes
Agenda Poster of the year 2010:The Chinese taskforce
Best E-Fight 2010: BG picks a fight everywhere
Best departed poster 2010: Departed as in from the world? Do we have a DFI Heaven/Hell?
Funniest Poster 2010:Sabir
Funniest Post 2010: (along with link) I think we have many
Nice guy award 2010: Avi

Most helpful Mod/Admin 2010: Politicians usually cast votes in their favor!!! Seriously though i would say Avi and Singh for their hard work in keeping this site going and growing
Regular who'd make a good Mod:We have a pretty big team so never thought about it

Best newbie 2010: lurker, utube
Best thread 2010: (along with link) Nearly 12,000 threads. Difficult to pick one i think. Some very good and informative threads are out there. MMRCA & LCA would stand out for all its info and passion
Best DFI Moment 2010: 10-02-09 Birthday of DFI.. The day we crossed 5000 members and made a mark as a big board
Worst DFI Moment 2010: Tech problems and some issues that we as staff had to handle
Banned user who should come back: They would not be banned in the first place. Pulling the trigger is not impulsive. Its well thought out and discussed. No regrets.

DFI lifetime achievement award: Ray Sir No doubt for all his services to the forum world. I think we as DFI are just 2 years old and need to mature ourselves to issue this award.

This apart we have many members most of whom have been recognized as STAR MEMBERS here who have really contributed with their knowledge here. Many are hard pressed for time to post even more. But whenever they post, its really really good. And we do have many more STARS in the making who make this forum the fastest growing and best around.
My personal thanks to all members.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would like to recuse myself.

Recuse is the flavour of the month in India! ;) :)

Of the foreign posters, I find Kickof and Ohimalaya as the best and informative.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok guys 2 more days remaining. get your votes in. I cannot believe that this thread is only 3 pages long...

Oracle

Mods who haven't voted should be fined and stripped back to Orange. Believe me, it's not that lonely out being Orange :happy_2:
Start with Ahmed!

Last edited:

black eagle

Country flag
somebody wanna give me any awards??? Absolutely no market demand it seems.... :emot100::13:;(

venkat

Most informative posts: kunal biswas
best non Indian poster: Badguy from china
good moderation:Yousuf
Most hated thread: why ppl need Telangana!!!

Oracle

Alright, someone needs to ban most of the Mods in here. Ahmed, Singh etc. Someone do it please, and be quick!

Last edited: