DFI at 300,000 posts!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well we are less than 300 posts short of 300,000 posts. The race is on to make sure we get there by tonight. Watch out for who makes the 300,000th post.

Congratulations to all members in advance.

PS. I am sure a lot of posts will pour in here right now that will contribute towards that last 300 odd we need to get there.

SHASH2K2

common Dfites. lets show those sc**** from neighbor that they can slow us but cannot stop us. we will be back with bigger bang .

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Shash, lets not pollute this celebratory thread with mentioning the unmentionables here.

SLASH

We need more people posting on this site. Ofcourse more quality should be preferred over quantity. Great going DFI

SHASH2K2

I am sorry for that but couldnt stop thinking about how they will feel that we can reach 3 with 6 zeros posts here. PLease feel free to delete my earlier post if you want. I wont mind at all :D

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
The story of 300,000 posts, that you must know:

When IDF (genuine one and not the fake one) was taken down by Pakistanis, NDR (new delhi review) was started by Srirangan/Gautam (owners of original IDF), soon DFI came about. Admins here requested Sri to let people migrate to DFI, and he gladly accepted. This was February 2009.

• Our 1st 100,000 posts were done in a span of 11 months. Completed by the fag end of jan 2010.

• Our 2nd 100,000 posts were completed in a span of another 11 months. Completed by last week of December 2010.

• Our 3rd 100,000 posts will get completed max by tomorrow, to be completed within a span of 8 and a half months. Had we not got DDoS-ed we would have done the figure in less than 8 months (7months and 3weeks to be exact).

If we negate the 3 weeks DDoS, DFI year-on-year grew at a rate of a very healthy 43.2%.

Now people get the reason why we on purpose were severely DDoS-ed for straight 3 weeks. The good that came out of the DDoS was the fakistan forum got completely exposed, Pakistanis got exposed which today has forced them to come to DFI and present their case to us no matter how big a lie they might say, every cloud indeed has a silver lining.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
NO, it is Agnositic_Indian not Alby. Sorry Alby.

Oracle

Life is not fair at all. Alby we love you no matter what. An ID change does not matter to me.

And for all the newbies, I will let them know it was a guy called ALBY who got it all wrong with the timing.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Life is not fair at all. Alby we love you no matter what. An ID change does not matter to me.

And for all the newbies, I will let them know it was a guy called ALBY who got it all wrong with the timing.
Its me alby who had posted the 30000th post in DFI...CONGRATS FOR MYSELF":)

A.V.

300K amazing number , the better part is the majority of these are good posts .

To the fakeistan :- Dont need to incorporate a hacked database to inflate numbers , grow up fakia, this small , dull , non international participation forum do have one thing which you dont and that is love of its members.

Growth of 42% in not bad this is age where forums are dying form the facebook invasion

Phenom

If it hadn't been for the DDos this milestone could have been achieved much earlier. DDoS happened at a crucial time when Anna's movement was on full swing and all the forums and even FB was buzzing with activity on that topic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles