Developing A Rural Economic Model To Make Villages Rich And Prosperous

Discussion in 'Economy & Infrastructure' started by HariPrasad-1, Dec 5, 2018.

1. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

If you you come to my house, I will take you to some villages which are much more advance than top European or American cities if you do not ask me where is pub and where is night club.

vampyrbladez likes this.
  2. HariPrasad-1

India's diesel consumption is 7.7 million tons. Petrol consumption is about 40% of diesel. So Petrol put to gather is 11 million tons. Now if you substitute 10% of it with methanol, you can source 1.1 million ton methanol and most of it will add to rural economy bringing huge amount of prosperity to rural masses.

Here V K Saraswat has beautifully explained how methanol can be a game changer.

https://energy.economictimes.indiat...l-is-a-viable-alternative-fuel-for-india/2533

Indx TechStyle likes this.
  3. HariPrasad-1

Mixed farming is way ahead. A new concept of farming has emerged where the multiple crops complement each other's. Farmers take some RS 5 lakh production from one acre of land.

4. HariPrasad-1

Padma Shri Bharat Bhushan Tyagi explains the the concept of mixed farming.

5. Raj Malhotra

Raj Malhotra Regular Member

We need to reduce commercial crops like cotton, sugarcane, jute, tobacco which depend on excessive use of fertilizer, pesticides, irrigation & replace them by hardy oil seeds, pulses, coarse cereals etc

Deathstar likes this.
  6. HariPrasad-1

No they don't depend on excessive chemical feefertiliz. I have sawn Basmati rice. It is totally organic. I strictly banned all chemical fertilizers. I have used jivamrut from Gir cow dung and urine as the fertilizers.

7. HariPrasad-1

Since time I opened this thread, I have explored this area in depth not only about studying it theoretically but I had explored it on the ground. I had an opportunity to interact with the poor farmers and understand their problems. I have decided to shift my working in this area only. I am planning to to retire from my my corporate career within couple of years and start my work in the area of farming and animal husbandry I have a plant to to open a Gaushala where II the best breed cause will be developed I want to create model for the farmers who can replicate it to earn money. I want to build Jungle as well. It all depends how many trustworthy and hard working people I get. Currently I have taken some 6 acres of land either of my own or on some medium term lease. Since I have explored this area in-depth now, I will start posting here some amazing things what I have Explorered in last few months. I am fully convinced now that some educated people enter this area and hug the the farmer and underprivileged people it is the need of the hour. In my opinion for next two decades at least our focus should be on the upliftment of most poor people and conservation of resources and on the building of forest introduction of climate you must come out of what is being fade into our mind by western education as early as possible. We need the change in education which builds our perception. This is the time to change. I am willing to contribute whatever I can by way of my small effort and contribution.

kunal1123 and Indx TechStyle like this.