Destroying Pakistan's economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani Nationalist

And your country of origin show what you did for a living - So you fucked your mom, sister, dog, goat and your arab masters. I am not surprised considering you cunts are from four fathers from usbeks to turks :pound::pound:

Hurr harami hurr... Your language shows your an applied for harami with multiple manufacturers ., does that include all those above and perhaps some Pakistanis Aswell .. Harami ,, I bet your the harami who raped his own mother... Harami.. Was your father your grandpa.. Harami was it a dog ? Or did they share her..!harami hurr..

Did you become a mad indian harami after finding out the truth harami... Hurr :lol:

Pakistani Nationalist

Looks like Jahil Hamid is really been arrested by their illegitimate fathers in Saudi.

Porkis have no idea whats in store for them. Here is their new master china and old master saudi doing their bit.
http://www.brecorder.com/br-research/44:miscellaneous/5564:what-was-fdi-in-pakistan/

In another news flash, our Sino friends invested $218 million in 11MFY15, which is quite a drop from an inflow of nearly $600 million last year. Investors from Saudi Arabia also did not exhibit a lot of confidence in the country. Net FDI outflow from Saudi Arabia rose to $117 million in 11MFY15, from an outflow of $36 million in the year-ago period. So much for friendship!:rofl:

Haha b-Rati randian getting his online orgasm..:lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hurr harami hurr... Your language shows your an applied for harami with multiple manufacturers ., does that include all those above and perhaps some Pakistanis Aswell .. Harami ,, I bet your the harami who raped his own mother... Harami.. Was your father your grandpa.. Harami was it a dog ? Or did they share her..!harami hurr..

Did you become a mad indian harami after finding out the truth harami... Hurr :lol:
Lol. did i hit too close to the truth? You were descended from Arabs, Turks, Usbeks and Afghans? And who else, Now Chicoms and Americans are also your papa. Now run behind your papa and go be a good paki and fuck your goats and camels :rofl:

Pakistani Nationalist

Lol. did i hit too close to the truth? You were descended from Arabs, Turks, Usbeks and Afghans? And who else, Now Chicoms and Americans are also your papa. Now run behind your papa and go be a good paki and fuck your goats and camels :rofl:

I'm a Baluch .. Unlike a harami bharti with the tongue of a pimp and mind of a harami ... Harami did you become mad after doing that n finding out the truth.. Or did a dick hit you when you were in the womb of your mother whom you raped.., hurr harami.

Harami was it a doggy or was it your mothers uncle n his brothers or was it a gang rape responsible for your unfortunate birth...:rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I'm a Baluch .. Unlike a harami bharti with the tongue of a pimp and mind of a harami ... Harami did you become mad after doing that n finding out the truth.. Or did a dick hit you when you were in the womb if your mother whom you raped.., hurr harami.
Look the Paki takes offense at his ancestry? What ashamed of being raped by every single neighboring country and race in the region? Goat fucker? :pound:

Bheeshma

The pakis don't know where they came from. The hijras are still wearing womens clothes (salwars) nearly 200 years after Maharaja Ranjith singh's death. These people are funny. The proudly claim to be Khans, while forgetting that it meant their great grandmothers were prostitutes for the mongol hordes. Every time I see a bugger claiming to be Khan I just want to ask him if he knows whether it was Halaku khan or Chengiz Khan who raped his great grand mum.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@LETHALFORCE Please take a look at this page and look what this Paki goat f****r has turned it into

Seriously, I want to know what he adds to this forum that he has not yet been banned?

Pakistani Nationalist

The pakis don't know where they came from. The hijras are still wearing womens clothes (salwars) nearly 200 years after Maharaja Ranjith singh's death. These people are funny. The proudly claim to be Khans, while forgetting that it meant their great grandmothers were prostitutes for the mongol hordes. Every time I see a bugger claiming to be Khan I just want to ask him if he knows whether it was Halaku khan or Chengiz Khan who raped his great grand mum.

Harami shalwars or trousers are an iranian clothing .. You lion cloth wearing aboriginal cunts wouldn't known..

Harami as for Khan it is a title .. And my ancestors Baluch raped your asses in north india where they ruled over your passive race.. Forget the mughals .. Even we Baluch made you out bitxhes.. You have big tongues but are nothing but Fk holes in realityZ

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Harami shalwars or trousers are an iranian clothing .. You lion cloth wearing aboriginal cunts wouldn't known..

Harami as for Khan it is a title .. And my ancestors Baluch raped your asses in north india where they ruled over your passive race.. Forget the mughals .. Even we Baluch made you out bitxhes.. You have big tongues but are nothing but Fk holes in realityZ
Pakis cunts cant save their asses from any invader and here they are claiming to have conquered India. What a stupid cunt :rofl::rofl:

Pakistani Nationalist

@LETHALFORCE Please take a look at this page and look what this Paki goat f****r has turned it into

Seriously, I want to know what he adds to this forum that he has not yet been banned?

Harami respect is earned... Harami .. Abuses only gets you more abuse.. Harami .. Ha you not shown your origin by running your tongue (asshole)... I wouldn't have praised your aukat...

Cry,bitch and moan to your mods your papas..:lol:

Harami,. I will probably be banned (as If i give a fuk lol).. But Harami let it be a lesson.

Pakistani Nationalist

Pakis cunts cant save their asses from any invader and here they are claiming to have conquered India. What a stupid cunt :rofl::rofl:
Harami go through your history .. You will find a Baluch ancestor (a dude who butt fucked your great great grandma) while your ******y great great grandpa watched and msterbated..:lol:

Harami you have small gentals (a fact- covered by BBC) but big mouths whih you utilise by giving blowjobs to my ancestors and now abuse the same hands that fed you..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles