Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first Female-led Mosque

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Guys... lets get back to this Female Feminist Mullah, born in a Christian country who wants the below:-

1. Challenge patriarchal structures within religious institutions".

2. "Islam has been male-dominated, women are still not equal in Catholicism and Judaism, and were only ordained in the Protestant faith [in Denmark] in 1948," she said."It is possible to change patriarchal structures but it's a long journey and we have met opposition."

3. "We represent a modernist, spiritual approach to Islam.

PS: Has anyone able to check if her husband is a Paki? :hmm:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In the most conservative muslim countries,they are closing their eyes and are allowing gay parties.
Whatever you might say,the nightlife in saudi arabia is so "ou la la". Allowing this in the most saint place of islam ?
That's nothing... below is a real "ou la la". :clap2: :pound:

@Blackwater : See the below since you have taste for Islamic girls.

Qatari Princess Shaikha Salwa's Sex Scandal With Seven European Men: Financial Times Reports

(London, UK) -- Qatar a tiny Persian Gulf Peninsula albeit vastly affluent and notorious for supporting Al Qaeda-inspired terrorists in war-scarred Syria , has tarnished its already infamous reputation by causing an ignominious scandal involving a female member of royal family.

In spite of the Qatari Royal Court (Diwan Amiri) desperately seeking to somehow vindicate this public disgrace ,paying no attention to this dishonorable sin, the Qatari King , a close US ally, allows private wahabi charities (wahhabism is a Saudi-based deviant so-called Islamic sect) to raise billions of dollars for CIA-backed Al Qaeda rebels in Syria.Qatar has also been a big source of arming dozens of fanatic militias in Iraq and Syria, in order to overthrow the democratically-elected establishment in those countes.

The 34-four-year-old Qatari Monarch (Tamim bin Hamad) has once purportedly said: "I'm not a patriarch for my family member's because Qatar is not actually a country or a nation, rather it is a big Natural Gas and Oil firm, and thus I grant this natural privilege to all my siblings to enjoy their own private carnal desires".

The British newspaper 'Financial Times' revealed on Thursday a heavy-caliber scandal when the British security service (MI6) with the assistance of Scotland Yard had broken into a sumptuous room in Excelsior London Hotel after receiving many complaints, only to find the Qatari Princess engaging in shamful orgy with seven men.

According to the newspaper, the Scotland Yard was surprised when it checked the ID of the female culprit only to find that she is a Qatari princess and discovered her in the most obscene position , having sex with seven Europeans men inside the room.The Princess, during the preliminary investigation openly admitted that she is a member of Qatari Royal Family, and King's half-sister.

She also had admitted that through a Saudi intermediary [pimp]she brought in men of special physical qualities who have specific experiences ,in exchange of a exorbitant money.

The Qatari Princess asked her Saudi intermediary ,this time, to bring seven men at once altogether , and asked him to stay in the hotel lobby during the nightl until all seven men leave, for fear of possible violence by anyone of them, as had happened previously in past secret visits.

The princess also admitted that her intention was not to damage her country's reputation and as far as she knew this was not in violation of the British law.Ironically, police reminded her it is against the British law to use men who had a criminal record.A source within the 'Financial Times' divulged the story , though the case will not affect the Qatari-British relationship as the Princess enjoys the diplomatic immunity.

The British police notified the Qatari Embassy of the incident, but the latter did not care at all about anything other than preventing the scandal to be further disclosed.'Financial Times' tried to obtain further details regarding the story , but the Qatari Embassy sought to prevent the scandal from spreading by trying to bribe local newspapers --£500 million-- , but 'Financial Times' allegedly rejected the alluuring offer, and has published the story.

Gabriel92

Country flag

Qatari Princess Shaikha Salwa's Sex Scandal With Seven European Men: Financial Times Reports

(London, UK) -- Qatar a tiny Persian Gulf Peninsula albeit vastly affluent and notorious for supporting Al Qaeda-inspired terrorists in war-scarred Syria , has tarnished its already infamous reputation by causing an ignominious scandal involving a female member of royal family.

In spite of the Qatari Royal Court (Diwan Amiri) desperately seeking to somehow vindicate this public disgrace ,paying no attention to this dishonorable sin, the Qatari King , a close US ally, allows private wahabi charities (wahhabism is a Saudi-based deviant so-called Islamic sect) to raise billions of dollars for CIA-backed Al Qaeda rebels in Syria.Qatar has also been a big source of arming dozens of fanatic militias in Iraq and Syria, in order to overthrow the democratically-elected establishment in those countes.

The 34-four-year-old Qatari Monarch (Tamim bin Hamad) has once purportedly said: "I'm not a patriarch for my family member's because Qatar is not actually a country or a nation, rather it is a big Natural Gas and Oil firm, and thus I grant this natural privilege to all my siblings to enjoy their own private carnal desires".

The British newspaper 'Financial Times' revealed on Thursday a heavy-caliber scandal when the British security service (MI6) with the assistance of Scotland Yard had broken into a sumptuous room in Excelsior London Hotel after receiving many complaints, only to find the Qatari Princess engaging in shamful orgy with seven men.

According to the newspaper, the Scotland Yard was surprised when it checked the ID of the female culprit only to find that she is a Qatari princess and discovered her in the most obscene position , having sex with seven Europeans men inside the room.The Princess, during the preliminary investigation openly admitted that she is a member of Qatari Royal Family, and King's half-sister.

She also had admitted that through a Saudi intermediary [pimp]she brought in men of special physical qualities who have specific experiences ,in exchange of a exorbitant money.

The Qatari Princess asked her Saudi intermediary ,this time, to bring seven men at once altogether , and asked him to stay in the hotel lobby during the nightl until all seven men leave, for fear of possible violence by anyone of them, as had happened previously in past secret visits.

The princess also admitted that her intention was not to damage her country's reputation and as far as she knew this was not in violation of the British law.Ironically, police reminded her it is against the British law to use men who had a criminal record.A source within the 'Financial Times' divulged the story , though the case will not affect the Qatari-British relationship as the Princess enjoys the diplomatic immunity.

The British police notified the Qatari Embassy of the incident, but the latter did not care at all about anything other than preventing the scandal to be further disclosed.'Financial Times' tried to obtain further details regarding the story , but the Qatari Embassy sought to prevent the scandal from spreading by trying to bribe local newspapers --£500 million-- , but 'Financial Times' allegedly rejected the alluuring offer, and has published the story.
:lol:
This is so unislamic i like it :lol:

Blackwater

:lol:
This is so unislamic i like it :lol:
these wealthy arabisss when come to west for holidays or settlement leave their islam at home.

i have seen several araby woman wear short and tight cloths no burka heavy make up enjoy smoking and drink beer in public places in UK

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
The gay pride is a disgrace,only reinforces the stereotypes aginst LGBT people and doesn't help fight homophobia at all. I agree on this. But LGBT people represent a very small percentage of the population.

Don't act as if there were no LGBT people in india,russia or in the muslim world. But how many would dare to come out of the closet when homosexuality is punished by years in jail or even by death penalty ?

Look at all these homos,they look so happy.
I have only one question. Why does a hot chick becomes a dyke/rag muncher?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

How the hell do you search these kind of news?
Hats off to you, sir. :yo:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
The only way to counter islam is to give more power to **** and feminazis.

Blackwater

darling ka pata kya ha ,,,address pls?????
:drool::drool::drool::eek1::eek1::eek1::eek1::eek1:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I really love to see if those woman leading mosques are ultra real feminists... and start nailing oppression of women prescribed by mr peaceful.
Most feminists just love the Pissful religion to death.

They defend it so vehemently, you'd be shocked that they stand for human rights.

Bahamut

The gay pride is a disgrace,only reinforces the stereotypes aginst LGBT people and doesn't help fight homophobia at all. I agree on this. But LGBT people represent a very small percentage of the population.

Don't act as if there were no LGBT people in india,russia or in the muslim world. But how many would dare to come out of the closet when homosexuality is punished by years in jail or even by death penalty ?

Tell that to Gay .No one care if u fuck a man or woman as long it is with consent and legal but these liberal will bring their sex life to the road and to stupid things which re enforces stereotype

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles